WE WUZ VIKANGZ

WE WUZ VIKANGZ

Actually only Danes were vikings. Swedes were never vikings

My ancestors were magical forest Elves the Vikings feared and wouldn't let travel on their boats.

Thanks moana

The fuck?

>this is what burgers actually believe

yeah we were
you don't understand the meme, do you?

If the Danes stayed in Denmark, they weren't Vikings, they were the cucks that stayed behind.

The Forest Finns. Vikings thought their moods controlled the weather and wouldn't let them on their ships. This myth lasted until WWII.

The mix of all those except viking? Ye that awesome

>inb4 rapebaby suck my 10% bereber dick

Deep.

Funny because that image is actually true, unlike the nog one.

the domestic dog does technically descend from wolves, true, but lost many of the features that made wolves what they are along the way

can't help but think the same is true for Europeans, regardless of culture(which many would perhaps argue is after all a product of the race)

Icelandic?

None of these guys are my ancestors, my ancestors were English peasants.

How is this a burger thing

We were though, we didn't go by Swedish, Danish or Norwegian by then though did we? We spoke the same language as the others

I'm half Finnish so I half control the weather on boats, trust.

Burgers are always we wuzzing.
>Muh ancestors were vikangz
>Well muh ancestors were Romans
>Well muh ancestors were crusaders
>All of them are descended from impoverished peasants who never held a sword in their life

"Vikings" aren't a real thing. Just some farmers who raided enemies in the off-season, like everyone else at that time.

Making a mix up of wildly different european cultures. Ties in with the germanirishpolishenglish etc ancestry many burguers like to claim. By this fucking logic im fucking german, yet if i run around telling people that they would just look at me like i have a screw loose.

wrong

viking is a contemporary term , we can apply it, really, to all nordic raiders

My ancestors were cannibalizing cultists who left poland during the American lousiana purchase, because apparently living in nebraska is better.

Good 1 Polska

I thought Christcucks and Romans didn't exactly like each other.

>vikangz
>people who raided peasants and monasteries
>some source of European pride
come the fuck on

I don't know who my ancestors were. My family tree beyond my dad is unknown.

Danes were the conquerors
Norwegians the explorers
Swedes the traders

wrong and not important
we were caroleans too

>raided monasteries
Oh my, how despicable

(christians raided pagans first and with regularity, the balts especially got the shit end of the stick)

There is NO NATIVE SCANDANAVIAN CULTURE.....

I thought it was that dogs don't descend from wolves but rather share a common ancestor.

They had good boats, traveled to the new world oversea before anybody else and laid foundations for other nations we see today through some of their trade. They did more than just raid shit, it's pretty impressive considering they were barely out of the iron age.

There were no "Danes" or "Swedes" back then, you idiot. It was all just one people.

>Ingenious sailors and navigators
> Skilled explorers
>Conquered large swathes of Europe
>Advanced hygeine
> Successful merchants.
They all did this with about the 100th amount of resources available to niggers from South Africa. Fucking please

Hagbard doesn't count as a history book you know.

Should change the Cross to a Kike star but other than that 10/10.

Kek

Dumbfuck post of the day

>Swedes were never vikings
yes they were, no wonder your country is so cucked you fucking pussy

I'm not judging them and they did impressive stuff (I was memeing) but I just disagree they are on the same level of importance as Romans or Crusades or Hellenic civilizations

>Burgers are always we wuzzing.
>>Muh ancestors were vikangz
>>Well muh ancestors were Romans
>>Well muh ancestors were crusaders
>>All of them are descended from impoverished peasants who never held a sword in their life
well fuck americans for beiuing the only whites with pride and a spine. Hows paris, london, and malmo doing?
i dont get why only americans get mocked for white pride while europeans literally say how feeble and weak they are.

>>Conquered large swathes of Europe
By conquered vast swathes of Europe you mean all of England for a short period of time.

>Being proud of lies is better than humility

but if you are related to all these cultures, can't you claim them all for heritage?

>Swedes the traders
^*traitors

*Sicily, Russia, Iceland, Normandy

>ancient greeks
little relation, they founded some of our cities
>romans
east romans were our enemies
>vikings
they worked for the east roman emperor and blinded our captured soldiers
>crusaders
raped and looted their way through the country

I don't understand why anybody would try to claim all that ancestry. It makes no sense.

No. How can you even claim some heritage if you dont speak the language? And thats the bare minimum. You also have to live in it, to understand the context of some traditions. To fully claim something as your heritage you need both blood and soil

Italians don't speak Latin, so they can't claim to be Romans?

well technically it's true but from a taxonomical point of view, the ancestor of dogs was some still some type of wolf, I think some asian one and relatively recent as well

>Normans
>Vikings
>Had lived in France for centuries
>Had interbred with French
>Spoke French
>Fought in the same style as the French

Normandy wasn't conquered and neither was Russia.

They can't
Jesus fuck, are you retarded?

You do realize that the joke behind WE WUZ KANGZ is that Egyptians weren't even black, right?

it's a derived dialect of it though, time is a variable to take into account of course
most Scandinavians don't fully understand old Norse either but nobody denies they are their descendants
hell, most English people probably can't even understand old Anglish given how fast it changed

You lie to yourself and don't actually know who your ancestors were.
Thate is no pride in that, only shame.

I know who my ancestors were. I have the birth and death dates of everybody in my family up to the 1600s, with mostly confirmed grandfather's linage back to the mid 1000s and my father's name dating back to the XIV century, which is mostly irrevelant, since our branch of the family is from the merchant sons.

You? You wuz vikangz.

>Normandy wasn't conquered
>Was literally conquered so hard the french king gave them big bong titles to save face

and if I am descended from Greeks, Vikings, and Crusaders, why is that a problem?

egypt literally had black kangs at one point
it's about as close as the average burger is to vikings, greeks and romans
you're mostly anglo-german, if you can claim achievements from other whites your blacks can claim achievement of other blacks
never mind that both are retarded because the connection is so small

it's different though, you are claiming descent from such diverse groups at once
I mean if you are 50% Greek and 50% Norman-French I guess you could say that, I don't know

Languages do evolve you know. Even for romans there were different forms of latin through out the years. And i mentioned language as one part of a whole bigger picture. I actually understand why you burguers do this. Since your nation is young compared to most european ones, you seek to latch unto these as a form of giving yourselves a sense of identity. Its wrong, you should build your own american identity and culture. Although it will be hard as your pop culture is in the firm grasp of (((you know who)))

But we wuz vikangz. Where they wuz never kangz.

Spencer needs to get punched again

We were/are Norsemen. Vikingr were essentially seasonal "workers" employed a voyage at a time and for whatever business the hiring chieftain had in mind. A more modern term would be sailors.

Hence England and Russia were not conquered by Vikingr, but by Norsemen under the command of actual kings. These were permanent endevaours. Vikingr crews on the other hand always disbanded when they returned home.

So calling dark age Scandinavians Vikings is like if future historians will call Poles "Toilet-cleaners"

I imagine that's why several other Norse are protesting in this thread, not because they deny their history. But I guess everyone will forget this important lesson in 5 seconds

This for the most part. Even I hate when burgers generalize Europeans and i'm just as mutt as the rest of us.

>Bavarians who came over after WW2, Great Grandfather died in the Waffen SS.
>Albaian Christians who came over in 1800's.
>Poor German farmers from Holstein region who came to mine coal.
>Welsh dude who gained his citizenship by fighting for the Union in the Civil War.
>Czech and Austrian peasants make up the rest.

Fellas we're mutts, quit acting like Europe is the same way, embrace our 56% face and be thankful most of us atleast share 1 common ethnic background.

STOP BULLYING FINNS

I'm not, they love it

My great grandfather was cav in WW1 and was a background actor in Ben-Hur.

And then on the other side it's pretty much all criminals, with one where I think they were extradited in chains down from Canada after taking part in something.

Am I the only lad here who doesn't give a fuck about my ancestry? I surmise that they're as Irish as sin, given my surname (very Gaelic), the fact I'm from Belfast and my hair/skin colour (near translucent/ginger).

PS - I'm also a historian

Nein

Those are tribes. Ethnic subdivisions. Old Germania was also divided in several tribes, yet all were Germans

It's also inaccurate and omits several tribes

I'd really like to know more about my ancestral origins, because fuck. I know I'm French, Irish, "French", Native American, English, "English"...

Both sides of my family have a tendency to produce sociopathic criminals, though. I'd like to know of some that buck that trend.

Hey look at that map! The Prussians hadn't been annihilated by the crusaders yet! Curious given OP's pic

>we wuz hobbits and sheit

Nice DIY cave there, caveman.

There were also a slavic tribe the south Baltic Sea that went raiding on boats in the same manner. The term "viking" seems to have been in use around the North Sea. Particulary for the norse raiders living on the Shetlands and Orkneys. An early Norwegian king even sent out a fleet to fight them, calling them "vikings". (Orkney Saga)

Whiter than you Mohammed

Why is the Spartan cross-eyed?

your right, new swedes used to be called barbary pirates

It's a painful existence.

I'm not related to any of those. Viriato together with D.Afonso Henriques are the figures we revere the most.

Your welcome!

op is a limey wimey like you though retarded shill

He's referring to Americans constantly saying "My ancestors were X"
I think its because your country has no real culture or decent history so you desperately cling to others

Literally almost 500 years of written history

We whooped your tea swilling butts twice britbong, whether you euroniggers like it or not weve made the whole world our bitch, we could wipe your entire history and culture off the map if we wanted to

Americans aren't satisfied with that from my experience, since it doesnt go nearly as far back as other countries history

My moms grandparents came over from Ireland, my dad has one grandparent from Ireland and one from England, based on my phenotype you wouldn't even know I had German and Baltic blood. I don't even count them.

I wuz the blue motherfuckers who kicked the shit out of all the cucks in your pic.

>I think its because your country has no real culture

You're trolling... right?

I don't count worldstar and school shootings as culture