2 HS SHOOTINGS: Sup Forums IN DENIAL EDITION

Well it looks like we have 2 high school shootings in fly-over parts of the US.
Why is Sup Forums silent ?

Is it because they hate to admit that Texas and Kentucky are $hithole states where guns are readily available and contraception is not?

For shame, you fake libertarians.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_between_U.S._states_and_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Busy with fisa documents like should you should be.

How convenient.

>Texas and Kentucky are $hithole states
of course they're shithole states, they have a really large amount of shithole people in it, just like detroit, balltimore and chicago.

Inb4 autists quote the posts with 7s and 4s while parroting "CHECKED"

Nice.
Yes, it's bad and all, but you won't really change the social dynamics and the special interest groups behind the guns.
Gun-banning is, whatever arguments you may pose, just a stupid rallying cry, like the "work hard" narrative of republitards.

That said, having to be in a shooting club and only being able to fire guns at shooting ranges, also having to register everything is something that works here in Germany, though, I think, only by the virtue that low socio-economic statues individuals have a hard time getting the resources to reasonably accquire a gun.
Plus the regulations make getting one quick basically impossible, which filters out most crimes that would happen spontaneously or are out of the emotion (breakups, money issues, etc).

Yes, I am pro gun-control, but trying to ban "high assault stuff" is just a meme, desu.
It won't stop a Breivik, and it won't stop an individual that wants to prep for SHTF desu.

this is horrible. i think we shud reelly start thinkin bout given up are guns..

was this him

translation: we should have a large prayer circle

its not a happening if only 2 people die. It has to be at least 10+

You're not getting new gun laws.

Get the fuck over it.

shall not be infringed and so on

We don't want your laws here, "brown in a generation."

Yeah, and the aspect of the "people" that live in the area, can't really get a stable society with blacks it seems, and other nonwhites.
(well, I think we should go for the term "non-European" as it is actually a sensible classification, that encompasses the people that we desire to have in our area much more precisely)
Apart from east asians, they are absolutely honorary desu.

OP, are you still here, do you have any input on my stance?
Like, it's almost as if we are actually having a real discussion :O
Well, I really believe that there may be low crime or at least low*er* crime once guns are adressed a bit, but "shithole people" is potentially the primary problem, and if it weren't for (((controversy))) it would already habe been investigated.
But I really have to say, despite the fun that is shitposting, we really have to get off the "GTKRWN" and the "DOTR" train, it's larp
(at least for now, and revealing intentions would destroy any possibility of that kind of idea even coming to power)
and besides, it's just unproductive.
If you truly believe in white supremacy (we should really just be focusing on white spearation, the rest sorts itself), then killing the others is just stupid and unnecessary.

if we give up are guns this wont happen. i mean we have to give up are rights for the safety of the children.

Post links faggot

lmao is this a rekt thread? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_between_U.S._states_and_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)
t. texan

>and contraception is not
Condoms can block bullets? Fuck, I've been using them wrong all this time.

Maybe if leftists stopped doomsaying then everyone wouldnt have such a negative outlook on life and resort to extreme actions.

It will still happen you mentally ill cunt.

You aren't getting new gun laws. We legitimately need to start institutionalizing you people.

Shootings because teachers cant carry sidearms to take care of antifa shitheads.

How dumb do you have to be to think contraception is not available to everybody in the USA? Serious question.

No. That pic is the guy who was caught putting "it's ok to be white" stickers at that rally last weekend.

You know just as good as most of the "sane" democrats, that that isn't the actual plan (and if it is it won't be possible), so quit just balrting crap, please.

Yeah, unless you are actually using the guns to scare non-europeans away from moving into your neighborhoods and reproducing at their rapid rates, it helps the plight of Europeans
(and that includes you, "Europeans" is simply a better way to adress the racial identity, "white" has seen to mush wish-wash)
in no capacity at all.
I find it cool, that the laws in your country are so liberal, I would love to just walk into a shop in Colorado and purchase an AR15, but it's not gonna happen here.
Besides, I can get my hands on an AR15 here too, I just have to jump through more hoops, and the transport is stricter, usage is only in ranges and "carrying" is completely out of the question.
But, be honest for a second, that gun, even if you can carry it around with you like in Texas does nothing in the grand sheme, does it?
I know, it repels nogs, but then again, Achemd here in my country may be able to afford the gun, too, what situation do we have then?
Yeah, I think you get my point, hoops I have to jump through are hoops Abdul and his fellow Untermenschen have to jump through too, and I think that raises the propotion of Germans to
sandniggers that get the weapons.
Once shtf, laws are irrelevant, and all that will have been relevant will be the ownership and the knowledge of operation.
And this is possible to do, prepping, even with our "cucked" gun laws.

But it a good thing, remember.

This.
OP sucks dicks.

>why is pol silent
If you checked the catalog before posting you'd see that there's 5 threads up about it.