JAPAN WHATS UP?

Ok I know all about japanese ancient warrior culture, the samurai ethos, the Meiji Era the Imperial period WW2.

Could japanese cucks tell me how is their country doing today? Do they feel (((they))) control it ,that it has gone into decay , do they regret the loss of japanese values?

Other urls found in this thread:

codoh.com/library/document/2351/
youtube.com/watch?v=NZpGw1EFcjk&feature=youtu.be
bloodyshovel.wordpress.com/2013/10/18/monarchy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What do you cucks think about americuck control over your country?
Do you plan on doing something one day in honor of your dead ancestors?

We are somewhat doing well under Abe, but problems such as lack of nurseries, birth rate, high living costs, deflation, etc still persists.
We lost our balls under the post war GHQ and (((they))) started to flow in. What I mean by (((them))) are not Jews but Koreans A.K.A the kikes of the east. They now control many of the media (TBS, TV asahi, Fuji news network, etc), which does CNN tier liberal fake news coverages in an attempt to undermine Japanese patriotism. Not only that, they also own illegal gambling parlors called pachinko throughout the country, which indirectly funds the NK nuclear programs. Even the richest man in Japan is literally a Korean (owner of Softbank).
It seems like Japan is less cucked cultural and immigration wise, but we still do have a fair share of leftish trash in our country that poses a threat to our identity and well being.

And do the youth think like you or do you have a marginal view?
And is there an alt right in Japan in the sense of an unpolitically correct japanese patriotic sphere?

I hear that you have some parts of the japanese youth that have gone way beyond degeneracy.

Many of the youths, thanks to the internet, are getting redpilled. Also, many are becoming conservative due to south Korea's constant harrasment, which includes the comfort women prostitute problem they keep on demanding shekels for. It basically is a scam, which many realizes by now, but due to their constant whining, more Japanese people are getting fed up.
We dont have an alt right group but many of the internet users are pretty much like that.

There are degenerates but they are very few in numbers. Tho there are some so called "soy boy" types called Soushoku-kei danshi (aka herbivore men).

we love japs u faggot.
they plan on honoring both our ancestors, like we do. they understand war like we do.

And what are your views on yankee domination and the antimilitarism?

Get lost you are a cancer of the world and (((their cannon fodder))) treacherous shameless mongrels. You ruined two great cultures like vultures

treacherous infiltrator of countries. also bait.

Didn't you know that the Jew fears the samurai?

The Japanese bombed us first, you flag-hiding fuckwit. We had a huge patriot, anti-war movement during WWII which ended upon Pearl Harbor. No declaration of war either. They just zerged us out of nowhere.

And I love how a flag-hiding Muslim mongrel is engaging in racial purity testing me. There is no part of the world where there has been a greater degree of violent, randomized sperm spraying than the Middle East, from the Mongols to the Arabs to the Persians to the Assyrians. It's no wonder you all average 80 IQ or so. And why hide the flag? Are you ashamed that you prefer a degenerate, nihilist slime pit like Sweden over your BASED Islamic "civilization"?

>And what are your views on yankee domination
Well we are somewhat thankful for them for defending us against chink commie aggression and all but we are slowly trying to become less dependent on them with Abe's plan on changing article 9 of the constitution. Most right wingers are pro-US anyway.
>antimilitarism
This message is rampant in newspapers and the media, and the leftists are still strong in the country. Many of them are probably spies working for the CCP. Tho, like I said before, Abe is trying to change that mindset and expand the SDF to counter threats from NK, China and Russia.

UK flag?

>The Japanese bombed us first
>implying FDR didn't know that beforehand
And what was the US doing before that? Oh right, they were sending experienced airmen and volunteers to china to help them against Japan, harassing the Japanese by use of blackmails (i.e hullnote), trade embargoing, decrypting military codes, etc.
That was the plan for FDR all along, to harass Japan until they strike/declare war on the US so the people's anti-war mindset would change. We all know what happened next.
I'm on vacation at the moment
I can talk in Japanese if you think I am some degenerate LARPer

>OP is actual Amerimutt and having identity crises now.
Its all good, mr.brown.. we like japan too..
brit covering for Churchill's incompetence/ uk trying to convince japs to hate us so it can be our bff again.
even if jap, were we supposed to let you start killing anyone you want?
this thread is bait.

>This thread is bait because it aint pro-usa
I just respect japanese history and culture and was wondering how they can accept domination from subhumans like americucks
Even my afghani brothers cant stand you

no this thread is bait because its pro war with known allies.
also pro muslim aggression.
show flag cunt.

>were we supposed to let you start killing anyone you want?
And what were you doing to the native Americans, Philipinos, pacific islands (Hawaii) before? Were any of the modern powers supposed to let you start killing everyone you wanted? History ain't black and white.
It was FDR's pan all along to go to war since he thought it would get the US out of the depression. His scheme worked as we know.
Also, the US had plans to bomb Japan way before pearl harbor (JB-355). Hmmm, I wonder why
codoh.com/library/document/2351/

And no, I don't hate the US, just hate your past

Go cry to your jewish masters.
Lol you are allied to japanese? You humiliated them and their culture. You are a cancer you have no allies

turks

新宿二丁目
なぜ一月にイギリスへの旅行?天気悪いぞ。
>Even the richest man in Japan is literally a Korean (owner of Softbank)
I thought the richest nip was the Uniqlo guy. Either way, Softbank was a small shitty company until they were the first and only ones to offer the iPhone. The big ones like AU and DoCoMo figured customers would stick to domestic garakei cellphones. This is one of the few examples when you're too conservative.

彼は変身した英国のイスラム教徒です。

スーパースパイ

さすがにw

They seem to be doing OK.
youtube.com/watch?v=NZpGw1EFcjk&feature=youtu.be

Japanese warrior culture is larping. Before WW2, samurai spent spent centuries as office drones. All their violence and bravery in the war was to live up to their ancestors who lived through civil war then went on to invade Korea.
Also most of the stuff aboit bushido and code of honor was invented by bored samurai turned bureaucrats

天気悪くてもいいじゃんw
俺をmudslime呼ばわりするな

>invented by bored samurai turned bureaucrats
yeah Hagakure's alternative title was samurai LARP manual.
>The Tokugawa era, the Great Peace as it was called back then, had produced this very funny society, in which all Samurais, friendly or hostile, had nothing to do. They had their legal status as 武士, warriors, and they could, actually had to carry their fine katanas all the time with them. But there was no war to be fought. Yes there was a lord to defend, but nothing to defend him from. Still they couldn’t just grab a piece of land and grow food, or start a shop in the nearest town; even if they could go stand the thought of downward mobility, there were laws against that. There were 4 castes, warrior, artisan, peasant and merchant, and they had to respect their jobs. So what’s a warrior, millions of them, to do when there’s no war? They did like any other politically-connected class do. They manned the civil service. Oh, and the schools. Sounds familiar? Yes, the Samurais had their own mini Cathedral going on back then. They became a clerk-class, which means literate, and when a lot of people became highly literate, interesting ideas are bound to come out. (1/2)

ごめんなさい

何も悪いことはなかった織田 信長

>The Edo period saw the birth of the Kokugaku, the national studies, which saw many breakthroughs in philology, history and political theory. They deciphered the old classical texts, started to read them, and found that the imperial family actually was pretty damn awesome. Hey, did you know they descend form the Sun Goddess? That’s what this book commissioned by the imperial house in the 8th century says anyway. The knowledge of the ancient past of the country spread quickly, even to the imperial palace, who had forgotten itself. The Kokaku emperor in the 1800s found out that he wasn’t just the Guy in the Palace. He was the Emperor, or in the original Japanese, 天皇 the Heavenly Sovereign. That has a different ring to it. So he restored the title, mostly unused for a whopping 900 years.

bloodyshovel.wordpress.com/2013/10/18/monarchy/

気をつけてね。アラウンド・ブラクス・ネバー・リラクスdesu

イーストロンドンには行かないよダッチくん