Sup Forums KEEPS IMMEDIATELY ARCHIVING THIS MEMO

Wonder why?
scribd.com/document/369818480/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/369818480/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017
files.catbox.moe/w8xcun.pdf
100777.com/nwo/barbarians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop posting women to draw attention to your threads.

BRRRRRAAAAP

This is old news. Released and reported on back in May

this woman makes me cum so fucking fast.

Thats a man right? If no then get that disgusting image out of here! MODS!

Fuck off shills. You fucking Dems are fucking done. Shareblue faggots, the day of the rope is coming

Look at the fucking date. It's not THE NUNES 4-PAGE MEMO.

ALSO:
Alex Jones outed himself, today, as either:
1. Controlled Opposition
2. Useful idiot
3. Both

I'm on 3, right now. How could he have been so incredibly stupid as to "release" this on his show unless he actually believes that people that watch him are that fucking stupid?

Bump

BRRRAPP PFFFFFFFFFF BRRRRRPRRP

She's like 90% plastic

what is wrong with her face?

this nigga

that's the reason
she spent so much money for the sole purpose of pleasing men to make a living. she would probably destroy me on the bed.

am in a grp chat with some journos, should i link it?
>scribd.com/document/369818480/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017

and yes her. natural, hot. but is her brain barren like her soul and womb?

Not her money though

Brrrtttt brap braappppp

Because the Nenuz memo is supposed to be a summary of this memo.

bumping cause mods are faggots

You'll never know

What'd he say? I stopped liking him when he started selling supplements, shilling for Israel, and stopped taking himself seriously (unironically memeing)

Name?

Amanda Elise Lee

>she would probably destroy me on the bed
If you fuck like you play soccer there's no 'probably'

The right question

you mean we are the best right?

It's archived because it's old news and you're a shitposting nigger so people aren't bumping your stupid fucking thread.

we wuz Pele and shiiieett

Downloadable version: files.catbox.moe/w8xcun.pdf

>t. argie

At that point just go 100% and get a sexdoll. Same thing without needing to deal with a woman afterwards.

that ass belongs to black men unfortunately

What makes you think the unpaid faggot janitors who moderate Sup Forums of all places, are apart of a giant conspiracy?

Correction: Were.
You haven't won in 16 years

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THIS MEMO?!??!?!??????? HELLO?????? LIKE STOP FUCKING POSTING THESE THREADS AND NOT GIVING ME A REASON I SHOULD GIVE A SHIT

>olympics 2016
Also, given your flag choice, you haven't won anything, like never.

hoi

SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU:
THEY AREN'T TELLING YOU (THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE AT THIS THREAD) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open this link. If they dont allow you there is something shady going on.
1.1-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus or something like that, search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.

jesus she's hot, saving that one for later..