i.imgur.com/7YZBuUb.jpg
imfdb.org/wiki/File:FN_FAL_50_00.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gag_(BDSM)
i.imgur.com/3TB67O5.jpg
i.imgur.com/03GFnwq.png
imgur.com/a/PpXdS
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/a/image/1466/02/1466022157751.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Requesting Tessou cosplaying Rebecca Chambers S.T.A.R.S. Prototype costume.

Reference picture:
sinaimg.cn/dy/slidenews/21_img/2016_02/1604_4781060_888022.jpg

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters giving Mimibro-tan headpats like she were a pet cat on her lap, please!

Thanks if you pick this up!

Mimibro-tan:
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=62830918
i.imgur.com/vpAqm8o.png

Requesting Ami and Mami from Idolmaster as Stand users.
Ami with the Stand 「One Foot On The Gas」
Mami with the Stand 「One Foot In The Grave」

Get as creative as you want.

Requesting Akko catching a Bibarel and not knowing what to do with it.

Request the Infinite Stratos girls with cute short haircuts.

Requesting chibis of Kirito in SMT IV: Apocalypse Lucifer's outfit and Inaho blankly staring in a Beelzebub mascot uniform as cartoonish evil lightning flashes in the sky

Requesting colors for my Neptune goddess.
Ref: a.pomf.cat/hzyhsv.jpg

Requesting Ritchie dressed as Roxas.

WWD new thread is practically 99/100 post of request.

gross, I hope this thread is away from that awful fate

linking for idol sketcher user cause old thread's buried

Requesting itsuka kendou from my hero academia cosplaying as akira kazuma from rivial schools. You can add kendous mask to the cosplay it if you wish!

Requesting stereotypical JRPG antagonists from the 90s-00s versions of these girls. Chitoge, Kajou, and Mine have been done by the way. Only Tsumugi (Sidonia) and Emilia (Re:Zero) are left

Refs for ideas here: imgur.com/a/RrktD

Requesting a pic or comic of Tomoko (in casual clothes) asking her mother to trim her hair (so as to not have to visit a hairdresser) and her mother accepts. The aftermath being with her mother getting too in to it and giving her a short but still cute haircut and Tomoko looking in a hand mirror with shock and/or disappointment.

Requesting an Espurr telekinetically bouncing Wiz's boobs

Requesting Re=L cosplaying as Papi, asking Glen how she looks.

Chibi-Glen with a reaction is optional

Requesting my precious waifu Himiko Toga doing love nibbles or biting my neck, telling me happy birthday or anything birthday related even birthday lewds guess for something specific ask.

Other Himiko refs imgur.com/a/0poBa

Requesting sad and forgotten Christmas cake BB-tan and popular and sexy idol Doodle-tan

Requesting the couple on the left but with the girl drawn to resemble Diavolo and the guy drawn to look like King Crimson, sunglasses left intact.

Requesting a remake of this pic but the mother is Hinata, Boruto's the kid and the frog is orange.

Requesting Priss from Bubblegum Crisis cosplaying as D.Va from Overwatch.

Requesting Annie in Haruka's outfit. Surfing on a phalic looking hoverboard for whatever absurd reason is optional.

Heh, wonder why she didn't summon a ninja.

And I don't mean any ninja. I'm referring to Rinne Tensei Madara Uchiha with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikidou paths ability) equipped with his Gunbai and control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, a complete Susano'o, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in his chest so he can perform Mokuton kekkei genkai and yin-yang release ninjutsu as well as being extremely skilled in taijutsu and bukijutsu.

Requesting reimu cosplaying as 2B from Nier Automata.

Requesting art of one of those 4 versions of dawn from pokemon doing things that fit their outfit and looks.
Nothing lewd or gore related.
Basically it should be sfw.

What exactly did you want me to say? My drawings absolute shit. I tried for years and Im done now. None will miss them anyway.

I lost track in that pile of blogposts what was your art again?

requesting a version of pic related is Kaoru as Nagisa (left) and Chie as Honoka (right)

ref
Kaoru: i.imgur.com/Zl0C73i.jpg
Chie: i.imgur.com/7YZBuUb.jpg

Ffs why did it link to that other post sorry i don't know what went wrong.

Requesting Megumin (male) furiously rubbing the staff between her legs until she can't hold back from casting EXPLOSION.

I see nothing bad in it to be honest. I guess it is just this boards entitled autism of wanting only god tier artists around here. I think your art looks great just ignore them being autistic fucks.

This is a Sup Forums request

I forgot where this meme started

full_body
high_heels
anal
handjob
tape_gag

There's seven and aside from different heads and most wearing stockings they look exactly the same. Go nuts!

Good afternoon!
Requesting Kanojo (aka girlfriend) from Houkago Play wearing a school swimsuit and pantyhose

There's a difference between anons being entitled and an user whining about not getting (you)s.

This. Im out of line. Sorry drawthread. At least my drama bumped the near dying threads.

I think it was that devianturd request

viper?

This is the kind of thing that gives artists the wrong idea that they have no areas to improve on, so they don't. Everyone replying to him was genuinely trying to help him, but he's rather feel sorry for himself. Just because it's said in blunt terms, doesn't mean we are shitting on him.

Again I apologize for my shameful display user. I even deleted my post. I deserve to be ridiculed.

this
understanding that you have miles (years) ahead of you is step zero for actually getting somewhere
i guess we tried to imply it but none of us here are good. if we take professional art as a standard we're one collective joke, as is most of /ic/

Requesting Jaune Clafoutis with a Gravity Hammer from Halo 3.

>new chapter of berserk came out

Fuck Yes. So Im requesting an older bearded guts arguing about suicide with a hallucination of his current non-bearded self. Yes just like in the scene in the ref. Thanks.

not everyone can be redjuice

Requesting Motoko getting bored and shitposting online

Requesting this with Vigne please

I believe they can be unless they are literally retarded. All your favorite artists were garbage at one point.

Dont you dare ask for a depiction of my ex-wife doing something so vile.

Susie Evans holding FN FAL rifle while smiling and blush.

imfdb.org/wiki/File:FN_FAL_50_00.jpg
Please do ask me for more reference if needs be.

Zubat as zubat, zubat as Zubat, or both

Mikumo wearing various gags on a fashion runway! Refs: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gag_(BDSM)

Requesting Hokuto holding a sunflower with a bright smile

Mecha anime creators resembling number corresponded chaos gods, please.

Eva angels as Magirangers fighting Unit 01 as Wolzard, please.

Requesting Koala from One Piece as a Kemono Friend.

its more like a 50% Sup Forums -50% Sup Forums

Reimu and 2B are both vidya

Requesting Gundam Vidar as an Automaton girl.

Noire playing with a pet dogoo.
Can be ecchi, too.

Requesting Kirito in a maid outfit fighting against an updrift, Marilyn Monroe style.

Vert in sexy armor or a sexy leather outfit like a queen? Queen as in a dominatrix or as royalty.

Requesting Fin E Ld Si Laffinty from Rinne no Lagrange as a male, and being taken advantage of by Madoka and Muginami.

Touhou still have a manga, so that request is like 25% Sup Forums

Requesting this cute newbie elf in this same situation with her clothes being dissolved i.imgur.com/3TB67O5.jpg

Ryouko-sensei from Tsuki ga Kirei wearing a wedding dress, because her student Roman said she'd look great and cute in a dress. They would make such a great couple.

Requesting Tamaba Satori with menacing face, licking her sword like in pic related, with a terrified Kochiya Sanae next to her

Request Sonora as a nude catgirl in a defensive pose hissing and baring claws and teeth.

I have two requests for Tamamo Lancer.
One is simply her with huge breasts with all her clothing on, wet shirt or not.
The second is her as a more proper Lancer class, with an actual lance or naginata and possibly on horseback. Thanks in advance.

Can I get Erika in Mashu's.Shielder's Dangerous Beast costume? My other idea includes something POV of her being seductive/suggestive inside her tank (imagine her arms around the viewer's 'neck' and on his lap) or wearing a wedding dress and at the altar, or in some sort of combat jumpsuit, and as if the armor was based on her tank Tiger II if you want to give her armor as well.

Requesting Darkness or Paladin unnerving an orc similarly to this image. i.imgur.com/03GFnwq.png

Anything else funny with Lalatina or Paladin is fine too.

Requesting Etrian Odyssey 3's Monk and Fem-Ranma with swapped outfits standing side by side. Bonus points if you keep the bust size in mind.

Requesting Tamamo wearing Scáthach's outfit and Scáthach wearting Tamamo's outfit, please.

it's a combined/edited drawing from last thread

Requesting Gudako in a dunk tank
imgur.com/a/PpXdS

>whiz

Alternatively, have her princess carrying L1A1 from Upotte!! for extra laughs.

anchoring

Requesting Maika showing off her lewd butt wearing a sexy French maid version of her maid uniform. She is seen from behind bending down and looking at the audience with a smug look on her face, her short French maid skirt revealing her cute butt and black panties.

I love drawing follow ups on your sketches/drawings, you're a great inspiration. Maybe I'll do something more than a sketch next time.

>page nine
>tfw trying to watch more anime/read more manga to not drown in repetitive ideas

Welp time to watch snnt.

requesting her with bangs

She needs a ridiculous ahoge

Requesting pov things with her, like cuddling with her, taking cozy naps. Eating her cooking, drinking alcohol with her.

This idea wasn't bad: something along the lines of a gravure video or intro to an AV in her swimsuit - in, coming out, or midway in the water.
>desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/a/image/1466/02/1466022157751.jpg

Anchoring for S with the Lucoa Quetzalcoatl drawing

Requesting Dragon Ball character with the hair shown in pic. Blue pants and over shirt. Red under shirt. And rope gloves.

>ITT

Requesting Mowgli and Baloo from The Jungle Book: Shōnen Mowgli, in a scene based on the Disney movie where they are floating down the river with Baloo floating on his back, and Mowgli siting on his belly (and not singing "Bare Necessities"). Full color please. Mowgli has his sideburns and ponytail, and wearing his yellow loincloth.

Requesting a Crossover of Toramaru from Rurouni Kenshin and Notari Matsutarō from Rowdy Sumo Wrestler Matsutaro both in a sumo match, possible grabbing the sides of each others mawashis.

first try in my life
i guess im not the talented one

Requesting a Honda car modeled after Futayo or Futayo as a racegirl or model for some Honda car

>professional artists drew masterpieces the first time they decided to draw
It takes hard work and dedication, it's not something that can be done right out the door

Requesting Christa from Attack on Titan bathing in a water-fall with her cute blonde armpit and pubic hair showing.

Bump

Do it

>screen
nice touch