SHILLS WE ARE UNDER ATTACK BY SHILLS

THE MEMO IS REAL WE ARE BEING SUBVERTED DONT LET THE GLOBALISTS WIN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
scribd.com/document/349542716/Top-Secret-FISA-Court-Order-President-Obama-Spying-on-Political-Enemies
files.catbox.moe/w8xcun.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=DbXsT9tIHJo
dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

drop jq memes and they go away

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

you just figured it out? we've had maybe 10 days since fall of 2016 where they backed off, and that was just to regroup and tweak their "tactics". currently they've decided muttposting is definitely working, and posting a bunch of anti American shit is "great trolling". these people are fucking worthless and I'm glad Soros is wasting his money so frivolously.

So did this jewish fella from infowars ever release the memo? Is there a capture or pdf anywhere else so I don't have to give Mr. Jonesberg a click?.

Do we have screenshots of the memo? I want copies.

Idk seems like it's working to me. To me the point isn't to change our opinions and get some point across and get us to run with it(sure they do this a little but rarely successful) the main objective for them is to distract us. When you see a shill post with hundreds of comments-they did what they came here to do. It wasn't long ago there was a lot of smart people here, they would even gather in posts to do research and find shit out. A lot of times with great success and surprise. 8ch isn't like that than anymore. Lots of people have left and this place is mostly shills arguing with shills. Wish I knew where everyone mograted to.

Ben Fischbein

Fake news faggot

neat I didn't have the courage to test it. looks like they disabled the autoban.

>implying there ever was a ban for this
I hope you were lying because I trust the mods

fucking newfags. look at the date. it's been over a year since this was happening.

There's a pdf, it's a heavily redacted memo from april.

>scribd.com/document/349542716/Top-Secret-FISA-Court-Order-President-Obama-Spying-on-Political-Enemies

It's real, but misleading. This is the start of this FISA goose chase, and not Nunes's memo.

all this bot shit is pretty annoying but as ever it's always happening/never happening and WE ALL KNOW we are living in a great quickening and SOMETHING SIZEABLE is about to happen

>Globalist
Smells like something a jew would say.

Downloadable version: files.catbox.moe/w8xcun.pdf

youtube.com/watch?v=DbXsT9tIHJo
3 days out

Bump for Justice.

Guys, is FISA oversight one big circle jerk?

They are "reasonably" satisfying 4th amendment... despite some implementation problems...and relying on DOJ and ODNI's "oversight"?

It's oldnews apparently:
dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf

Fake and gay, nice seal in the corner lol

some one has to. he was showing pages of the document on his live feed

i ain't clickin that shit nigga

it was literally this you mong