125,000 Disney employees to receive $1,000 cash bonus due to tax reform

cnbc.com/2018/01/23/125000-disney-employees-to-receive-1000-cash-bonus-company-launches-new-50-million-education-program.html

Other urls found in this thread:

atr.org/list
cnbc.com/2018/01/23/j-p-morgan-to-spend-20-billion-after-tax-cuts-on-jobs-branches.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck Trump and Fuck White People

Wow one 1,000 dollar payment while the stockholders get 10s of millions each. Amerimongrels truly are subhumans that worship corporations.

>tfw irish spic with german girlfriend

Only a leftist could have this much contempt for the working class getting more money.

ANYONE I DONT LIKE A LEFTIST111111

The last time this happened it was a distraction for AT&T laying off a shitload of people lmao

Well then, go buy some stock, quick!

>t. Less than 50% white Eurotrash hiding behind a proxy

Yeah but admit it - millions, billions probably saved in taxes - 35% to 20% - and you give your employees, not even a raise, but a one-time hit of ... $1,000. Yay.

t. 56% mongrel

at least address his point, why do you loathe the working class so much?

>says the mongrel who thinks its fine that coprations give employees $1000 each one time while they save billions

>have one share
>get 10s of millions

Is this what communists actually believe?

I'm American lmao

the inbred 56% thinks anyone who does not worship capitalism is a commie

I (and I am sure most of you) am especially thrilled to hear that the 22,000 hard working working class employees of JP Morgan Chase will be getting raises for their valuable contributions to the economy and the nation. Thanks, Mr. Cohn.

So then why are you so butthurt?

Well yeah, people who don't want voluntarism want some form of power over others, usually in a form of communalism to justify it. Others we just call criminals.

Its the corporations money you faggot, they dont have to give anyone any of it at all? How stupid are you?

Left your proxy on or forgot to turn it on. Either way, fuck off retard.

Hey I can buy a new tv with that

Please dont.
Save it, or get a bike or something.

I wonder if billionaires even buy normie shit like TVs or PlayStations or cars or food

Moar Teeveee

You do realize most of the employees have 401ks and own stock in Disney. That means they are getting paid 10s of millions as well.

Nope, they just have kidnapped children brought in for entertainment, and when they get older, they eat them.
Its true.
PROVE THAT IT ISNT!

Heres a better list user. Two million plus and growing.

atr.org/list

WTF BUT THE DEMS SAID THAT THE TAX REFORM WAS AGAINST MY INTERESTS

Seriously, no.
Im not trying to meme or be funny, but it is in your best interests and everyones really, to stop watching and or participating in broadcast tv.
Seriously.

how does one "offer" a fucking bonus? fake.
>no thanks i dont want your bonus
>well good because it's just a quarterly ad campaign run by the media relations department and nothing else
am i getting $1000 for solving newly corporately autistic fucking captchas? no
>EVERYTHING IS WRONG HURR ALWAYS WRONG
and this shit is going to drive our cars
>you have arrived at your destination
>ERROR ERROR
>slams you into a Nordstroms

My employer gave the grunts a $750 bonus and raised min wage around the company to $15 because of tax bill.

FUCK DRUMPF PEOPLE ARE DYING

JP Morgan announced giving out raises from 15 to 18, spending 20 billion on new stores and new jobs.

cnbc.com/2018/01/23/j-p-morgan-to-spend-20-billion-after-tax-cuts-on-jobs-branches.html

>JP Morgan
>fucking "stores"
ultimate merchant

This will be $125 million Disney is giving out. Supposedly they have a union as well that has been going for more pay.

Is this autism?

You're a fucking idiot who barely considers anything before they post. Disney employs a fuck ton of people, 1k to each employee is a fuck ton of money. Quit complaining you entitled little faggot, it's more than you've done for anyone. How much jobs do you even provide to your nation? Absolutely none so quit bitching like a little girl.

theyre not going to happen. believe it if you want

he is just a faggot

They stated 125,000 plus employees would get the bonus. The nice thing about all the bonuses and raises is most people will spend it back into the economy making even more jobs for all the manufacturing thats moving back.

yeah theyll happen. it's fox disney who cares. debt and markets are bubbly now and shite. go back to synagogue. nice site traffic we're having. coward. and youre also a mother fuck

>washington state does same thing, has like 3% unemployment
>REEEEEEEEEE
>cutting meals on wheels
>not killing old and disabled grandmothers

This

Are you a communist? That is the only logical conclusion of your argument, you are not entitled to the money, reducing someone's taxes isn't the same as giving them money, it is closer to robbing them less.

President Donald "i am putting you lazy asses to work" Trump

BASED

But I thought Drumpf is evil

>he doesn't know that good economies are racist against shithole countries