How long until he goes full 1488?

How long until he goes full 1488?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XYomf6PvBtc
pewtube.com/user/Leiliel/s1u633A
twitter.com/sinatra_says/status/955922048617975816
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nignignignignignignignignig.

I've been sending him redpills on twitter since last October. He reads them and hasn't taken me off yet.

literally who?

He already has. He's just hiding it because he doesn't want to get branded a Nazi because he lives in Canada. That would be a death sentence.

leafs never fucking go 1488

other than that go fuck yourself OP and fuck off to kiwifarms with your bullshit e-celeb threads

Who is this, Pewdiepie?

>leafs never fucking go 1488
Yeah right. All of the American ecelebs are Canadians. Almost all of /nsg/ is Canadian too.

youtube.com/watch?v=XYomf6PvBtc

He's just a bro, don't think he ever will. I get the feeling that he knows he's not smart enough to research everything enough and be certain that he isn't being duped. Be happy with the fact he's willing to host debates with basically anyone.

>be a leaf
>be a juggalo
>make hip hop/rap in that genre
>attract a huge following through hard work and talent
>become so well known that ICP wants to sign you
>see everything happening in the world
>decide to push back against it
>start making your music political
>go full 1488
>lose multi million dollar record deal
>forced to go fully independent, work on production of your music almost entirely alone
>still pump out new tracks
>refuse to back down on your beliefs
>get banned from all social media and youtube for it
>refuse to back down and call out the evil of the Jew at every opportunity
There are at least a few good Canadians

pewtube.com/user/Leiliel/s1u633A

Soon imo

>Andy "Racewarski Now"
>Not a Nazi already
Better fucking look out, Hasbro. He's coming for you.

I've been subbed to race warski since 09, he was doing comedy before this shit. He just wants a good audience that like him, right now having """controversial""" figures debate what brings that shit.

Tl;dr: he's no 1488er he likes the views. Its all fun as far as he cares.

Shit beat.
Weak rhymes.
Boring hook.
Low-energy visuals.

3/10

It needs to back in the oven, or get a nigger to help.

And yes i am a nigger.

>hiding it
Maybe he just hasn't matured it.

How long until fags realize all this shit is just for shekels and gets nothing done? Keep you superchats coming cucks. You’re all getting pajeeted

2 weeks.

Guess who’s still relevant

twitter.com/sinatra_says/status/955922048617975816

He's going to backtrack pretty soon. I don't see how the internet bloodsports can continue at their current pace. I'm guessing he has an emotional episode, like he did last night against a valid target (Loomer being a raging cunt), but against something society has conditioned him to have an emotional response about. It's only a matter of time, but a great deal of praise is still due for what he's doing to the paradigm of political dialogue on YouTube.

thanks jf

They said "give it 6 months" on the Daily Shoah

Well depending how much money they are sending him through superchat, I guess he could pretend harder in 6 months.

he's a literal retard who hosts a drama channel. He is also blue pilled as fuck and makes shekels from nonce boys like you OP. Literally kill yourself.

a few more encounters with easily identifiable jews should do it.

He's actually getting pretty woke. He said he was frustrated that he can't legally deny the holocaust. And some other shit I can't remember right now.

Kek does Spino pay for the paywall content even though he's a leftie? Topkek.