Am I the only one who doesn't find the sadism shtick sexy, cute, or amusing? I find it kind of sick and creepy...

Am I the only one who doesn't find the sadism shtick sexy, cute, or amusing? I find it kind of sick and creepy, and episode 13 ramped things up to the point of losing some respect for Aoba.

She's a frustrated teen entering adulthood and social irrelevancy as far as self assertion goes.

She's certainly entering irrelevancy with me, given the way she's acting.

Is this a tumblr repost?

True, but it's a hang over of bratty teen behaviour

I'm sure behind the scenes the crunch times and deadlines will beat it out of her.

Fucking SJWs

I hate Nenechi

I'll cram an SJW up your ass if you use that term around me. Social justice is a good thing, get a clue.

Stop making threads on Sup Forums, Hifumi.

It's a pity I can't report threads like this because it doesn't directly break any rules.

Back to Tumblr
And kys.

Nobody should fetishize being cruel to others. It's a slippery slope that will eventually blacken Aoba's heart to the point where not even those who love her will consider it 'cute' or 'sexy.' Her cute antics will eventually give way to cold, biting malice.

Oh so this whole thread is bait, everybody go home

Yeah... no. Getting her rocks off over melting the snowman was getting a little creepy.

Reminded me more of Bart Simpson "torturing" the Stratego miner for information about the mines.

Fucking hell. That's an out there reference but I get it.

this is the best thing about Aoba, I want her to do weird shit to me

You think Aoba is weird?

>Am I the only one who doesn't find the sadism shtick sexy, cute, or amusing?
You're the only one.

So which of the three do you think it is?

Depending on the character, all or none of them. Usually the first two

Found the homosex.

>I'm a faggot
thanks for the newsflash, OP

S2 when?

You guys say that like straight men are attracted to Aoba.
Nobody is attracted to Aoba.

When nips start having good taste.

> Social justice is a good thing
kys faggot this is just bait you gaylord

>ewwww it creepy so i dont like it!!!!1
jesus christ fuck off tumblr

Nenecchi is the cutest.

What was she doing underwater

I want to do ecchi things with Nenecchi.

It adds some depth to her character. She's not as nice as she appears on first look.

Only betas and cucks find sadistic lovers attractive.

It's the opposite. Alphas want to get dommed, betas fantasize about domming girls to make up for their lives

>This is your brain on cultural marxism

Social justice is a lie. Cultures are not equal. Genetics are the largest determining factor towards behavior and different haplotypes have different genes for it.

>tfw you realize that the snowmen are more human than Aoba