Love make world peaceful :3

Hello guys

I am bit shocked that this board promote so much hate and racism...

Racism and hate speech do not create/produce/contribute anything.

Please just post qt animals.

So we can feel happy for seeing good thing. It's good for mental health too!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cffeupFAxGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Most people dont really feel connected with "the world." Most identify with their home village. It's impossible to reason with people who feel they've lost their homes. The new home offered is not desirable to people here.

fuck off nip

Kill yourself whore of the jew.

fuck your sea rats

youtu.be/cffeupFAxGY

checked
I want to say, on behalf of all Americans I am embarrassed by the START treaty and the whole farce of nuclear disarmament. My government created ridiculous standards to assert control in worldwide, standards the US never intended to meet.

checked

Apologize for blowing up the pearl harbour and being ugly

here are some cute animals
sieg heil! 14/88! WPWW! RaHoWa!

You want a peaceful world?
The races of man will always distrust one another. It's only natural, just as a small robin fears the hawk. The only way to create peace between people is through segregation within sovereign borders. Ethnostates for the various races within their homelands, if you will. That does not mean that the separate states cannot trade or mingle with one another. Healthy relationships can form this way, just as you can have a healthy relationship with a coworker but you would not wish for he/she to live with you.

MUH HATE XDDDD
LOVE SOLVES EVERYTHING
*WALKS INTO ENEMY TERRITORY*
*DIES*

Fag.

That's not a cute animal you slant. That's a fish stealer. A rat of the sea. They know exactly what they are doing as they do it. Just intelligent enough to be cunts.
They deserve one thing, and it's not love, it's a solid clubbing to that snout.

So obvious

>says the rat of north america

I used to wear LARP flags too, Pirate was my favorite. Bring it on you boot licking turbo-autistic.

good post, rat

Thanks mouse.

Can't dispute that. I've got a different view, rather the opposite of what happens without a place to call home. I've moved around so many times that the idea of a "home" or "home village" does not exist to me.

I have no attachment to where I live as a result. I'll probably just move again as circumstances warrant.

There are fewer and fewer greener pastures. When Sup Forums talks about the encroachment of pest races and invasive demographics, they aren't kidding. The good places come at significant cost nowadays.