Shitty Workplace Drama Culture

My gf just got a job at a Waffle House and it's her first job (in 26 and she's 19). She has bad anxiety, but she is the sweetest, most innocent girl and never causes drama. Well, as she was going on for her interview, a guy and a girl employee sitting out front said "look at her!" under their breath but loud enough for her to hear. We don't have much money so she was wearing some "nice" clothes from the thrift store that were appropriate for an interview and tennis shoes, plus she's slightly overweight. Then the lady who interviewed her said "you're good at avoiding drama right? Because the people here like to cause drama."

My question is this: what can be done if she is harassed at work without creating more drama? What can I do? Pic kind of related. I want to protect my woman from abuse, but I don't want to inadvertently make it worse.

wrong board

>My gf just got a job
lol enjoy getting cucked

Impregnate her and keep her chained to the kitchen sink.

Perhaps not. How can society progress when there is no accountability in ground level working positions and "drama"is allowed to flourish. Perhaps there are legal avenues that I could eventually pursue?

NORMIE FUCKING LEAVE

>fat gf
>gets a job at waffle house
I'm no fortune teller... but I feel like shes about to get a lot fatter.

fat gf so what? problem?

Long as she sticks to eggs, grits and hashbrowns she'll be alright. Nothing wrong with a little cushion for the pushin, but 200lbs is the cut off mark, time to put her on a diet if she gets that heavy.

GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Essentially this, she'll be corrupted one way or another by the environment

She's either going to be raped during pm shifts, or cheat on you.

>shy
>nervous
>restaurant industry as a server surrounded by waitresses
time for your dumb whore slut culture injection OP's GF :)

>26, has an autistic 19 year old GF who has never had a job before.

Kill yourself.

has she been blacked yet?

This.

If you're 26, you ought to be able to support her.

Why is the deer not in the bed of the truck?

>we don't have much money
>she is slightly overweight

Maybe she should spend your fucking money on goddamned lentils and beans not fucking burgers you amerifat cunt? Maybe then the fucking autistic obese cow wouldn't have to dress like a fucking 500lb Roger Federer for a fucking job interview. fucking tennis shoes. Have some respect. I hope she gets harassed everyday at work until she learns to fucking control her diet. I'm not Jordan Peterson so won't tell you to clean your room but your fucking whale better buy some fucking carrots.

Found the Muslim.

“Drama”= occasional shoot-out or robbery

On the bright side, Waffle Housss are usually the first restaurant up&running after hurricanes.

she needs to do it on her own but have support at home
mind her own business
she has to be prepared for the possible bullshit that is always a possibility when around other people

Your girlfriend works at a waffle house? You have failed so hard already...you're only 26...

Similar thing happened to me. Girl was being harassed at work, knew I couldn't do much without making it worse. Long story short I went in one day while he was working and said some unpleasant things to him and the unstable retard punched me in the fucking ear. I threatened to sue them if they didn't take action so they fired his ass.

>waffle house
Enjoy never seeing her again and her working 24 hours a day

don’t let her work at a restaurant OP. they’re terrible environments with low quality people. the employees are either without ambition or higher education, from broken homes, battle with drug addiction, and do not bring any growth.

A girl her age should be looking at jobs in real estate offices, banks, veterinarians, dr offices, personal assistant roles, office manager position, etc.

please help her find a better job. church is usually a great place to network.

also another option is why not get her into nursing school OP?

even if she doesn’t go to nursing school old folks home or late term care usually really wants young women to help.

maybe she could consider being a teacher. does she have any educational experience or is she in college? she could tutor.

just for god sakes not the waffle house or a restaurant :(