OPERATION GEN Z

So Emily Youcis just came out with an alt-right cartoon pretty much aimed for an audience from 8-12. And I have to say this is is so important to winning the young generation because there is no need to discuss HBD and history for endless hours with a young kid.

ANYWAY - THE POINT IS we need to spread this stuff on big platforms. I know alot of you guys own group pages whether it be on facebook, instagram, or twitter, but its crucial that this type of content needs to be peddled out.

PLATFORMS YOUNG KIDS USE:
1. Instagram
2. Twitter
3. Snapchat
4. Roblox
5. Steam
6. Minecraft
7. Facebook

Here is the video link pewtube.com/user/realemilyyoucis/EGtX9XV

and here is a download link so you can put it on your platform uploads2.pew.tube/uploads/realemilyyoucis/EGtX9XV-high.mp4

this has alot of potential so bump for the cause niggs

jews will try to shut this down isntantaneously

How is this in any way at all, meant for 8-11 year olds?

did you even watch the video

I'm gonna guess with no

Yes I did, they put a fucking moonman song in it, have trannies outside in public selling their bodies, depicts marijuana and alcohol abuse (The hero is shown topping off a bottle of Jack Daniels), and it isn't afraid to use profanity.

Kids are faced with way worse than this are you kidding me?

bump

Basically indoctrinating kids, good night alt-right you had a good run.

bump

>right

Giving them redpills

Should we stoop to the level of the jew, in terms of depicting degeneracy?

hows my slav doin

GOP been playing the "higher man" for too long. absolutely do whats necessary you neocon

this is essential af

bump for the children desu

user it's obvious to anyone and everyone you're just trying to plug your shitty cartoon. If you had aimed for a higher age group then this (I'd say 13-18) I wouldn't even give a shit. But your constant self-bumping and samefagging, is just retarded.

Implying im emily youcis

>spread this to children for me

lmao this shit is weak
try another day faggot

>verification not needed

why wouldnt it work

I don't like the art style, looks ugly. Stop making the characters you're trying to portray as heroes look ugly as fuck. Take more time with the animation, it's always quality over quantity

Ouch, can't even imply right

Anyways, it's not normie friendly. It's a good laugh, but too many inside jokes for mass consumption

>cartoons are inherently targeted at children

sorry i didnt know you were old

>go on roblox and minecraft to spread cartoons with profanity

What are you, buzzfeed?

no this is using jewish tactics against the jews

all I felt while watching this was pure cringe

okay muhammad

Bump

>using jewish tactics
LOL get fucked retard

whats the problem

The first bit was alright with the wakeup scene, albiet it was stretched out way too long.
The bar fight however seemed like something I used to watch on Newgrounds.

Kids have like a 2 minute attention span max now. It needs major editing.

>Kids have like a 2 minute attention span max now. It needs major editing.

I see what your saying, you make a good points

this. It's filled with too many inside jokes that are just autistic

You people in the alt right need to have standards and hold your content creators/leaders accountable. This shit is ass and needs to be criticized

OP wants to raise a wigger who has no fond memories of his childhood

whoa dude

You don't want to spread this to kids on minecraft and give buzzfeed thinkofthechildren fuel for weeks??
fuckin moohammed

>this animation
>for 8-12 year olds

Did you even watch this shit? It's kind of weird, honestly. Emily is hilarious in person but I just don't find this funny or even really entertaining. She should probably find some other talented people to work with.

Get fucked kike

She’s turning the degenerates niche on its head. Pic related

this
impressive management of animation, underwhelming execution and content.
however i believe in you and thank you for being /ourdrawfag. do more.

Yea, who would show that to a fucking kid.

youcis is a retard.

The animation is full of grotesque violence and all other sorts of vulgarity. Had no intellectual rhyme or reason. Wasn't even entertaining. As I said, I like Emily. Would definitely breed with but the cartoon sucks.

i enjoyed this but its definitely not for kids