it is a disease meant to openly accept degeneracy
>redpill
antijewish drug

Why did Hitler hate jews? Rabbi Yosef Tzvi ben Porat will explain to you

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

The Jewish Problem

youtube.com/watch?v=4HlzMxMIgwE

oh im also a pedo >inb4 kys

If jews are owning the medias, why are they all anti-Trump knowing that Trump himself is pro-Israel ?

it's our fault us jews are better making media organizations?? this is capitalism for all im aware of you could make one as big as them

good question Mahmoud. almost like someone is larping

Is Sodomy an acceptable act in Judaism These days?

You can't be redpilled; you're one of the machines. The only thing you can be is killed.

Also if you don't believe that it's because you don't believe in your own propaganda. But let me tell you something i may be a pedo and jewish but i know jews(obvi some of them are gonna be pedos but not more than other races), i have jewish family, believe me they would hate me just as much as you do if they knew. i never would offend, and i don't believe it should be accepted by society, but for my safety i keep it secret. as if i came out it would be suicide, and while suicide is an option i prefer to live because i have hope, and im gonna die anyways . i've always loved life having to let it go would be hard.

ok well then sorry for existing

i don't practice the religion, i am refering to the race my father is jewish(lastname) and mother is not, but i still would be killed by hitler

i believe in free will, do you? and if you were born into my genetics and family, and you also went through the same stuff as me, would you kill yourself? think about it.

it's wonderful being a jew you get to be hated by blacks because you have "white privilege" and hated by nazis because well, you're jewish.. not complaining tho, there's people who had it worse

>gay Jew
Read Leviticus kys
Sage and slide

and desu i never ever experienced racism towards me, it helps i don't look that jewish, but i just try and understand nazis and stuff

Sorry kiddo, but you're just a faggot goyim like the rest of Sup Forums

The simple redpill is that you and all the other kikes will die very soon.

ok won't we all tho? kek

NOOO, BUT I HAVE JEWISH DNA, I LOVE THE SHEKELS

all anecdotal evidence for the inherent evilness of jews

i'd ask for a source but i don't really care, to me it's free market capitalism i couldn't give a shit if it was run by all niggers either, you have other choices, and if you don't too bad make another one

archaic book i could pull out racist bullshit from the bible too, im not even religious

Zionists and globalists are two variations

SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU:
THEY AREN'T TELLING YOU (THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE AT THIS THREAD) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open this link. If they dont allow you there is something shady going on.
1.1-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus or something like that, search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.

ok

am i the shill? im not trying to get iplogged or somthing

k i don't look that way, everyone has a little neanderthal in them, try a better theory why jews are so evil

Shalom fellow yid and comrade. Here's one just for you:
youtube.com/watch?v=FOy43pOAIBU

Kaganovich was a true tzaddik. He wiped out the enemies of the Jews (Ukrainians), doing his job as a Kohen to purify.

fuck this is weak does no one care that im a fucking pedo?!?!?!

>gay
I have no issues with this, as long as you are otherwise noble
>Jewish
Do you identify as a member of the tribe? Do you want to use the tribe to benefit yourself? Do you care more about people within the tribe than those outside of it? Pic related is relevant.
>leftie
be more specific, you could be anything from a liberal to a communist or many other things.

I'm immortal.

I'd hang you by your own intestines.

What exactly do you want to know? Do you understand that Sup Forums is not a homogeneous board with one belief structure?If you truly want to be red-pilled, and you are not just seeking attention, than go out and search for the truth yourself, read in between the lines, strive to learn what others keep secret, than once you have done all of that, you will truly be red-pilled.

biggest red pill, Trump 2024.

trump2024 3 terms

how about this

freaking ants

Gas the kikes race war now

controlled opposition

>im a gay jewish leftie
Have you even tried talking to yourself? That should scare you away from leftism rather quickly.

stfu shlomo

I got a new updated list from more media outlets.

if i redpill a gay jew, he will have his own kids and fuck them.
anyone participating seriously in this thread is condoning incestual child-rape

You skipped the part where Christian nations kicked out the jews some 109 times, weakling

because he doesnt say the jew cultural marxism things, yet he is controlled oposition

because reality doesn't always conform to pol's schizophrenic delusions

I have probably compiled the most anti-semite information. Not memes or jokes, informative images, screenshots with claims and references which I have cross-checked. We are talking about 14346 images in three different computers.

You have mental leprosy

That is impressive.
Tell me one thing that isn’t well know on Sup Forums that should

I take it this man is the president of jews, or at least their chief strategist?

>Jews own the banks
>Jews want to get rid of money

Pick one

The Jew is here to Jew, don’t respond