Kardashian Nigger Breeders

>spend millions getting ass surgery, face plastic surgery, food, and gym trainers in an attempt to look more white
>all of that is wasted breeding with a nigger
>the nigglet will have to waste more money fixing their niggery genes just to look attractive

sad

Other urls found in this thread:

100777.com/nwo/barbarians
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZyHiFvbFJE
google.com/amp/s/www.inverse.com/amp/article/36379-tinder-black-women-asian-men-racism
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They do it because they know it brings them undeserved fame

>and it brings them undiserved fame because the Jewish producers who want to push their agenda choose these subhuman to propagate the youth

Attempt to look more white? Uhhhhh I dont think so

they're armenian they're not even white to began with who cares, they've always looked like arabs/turks who had their skinned lightened to me desu, you can tell if you watch kim k's bby videos she was darker than she is now

begin*

also this I think they wanna look like niggers

>prostitutes like black dick
what a breaking story, a family that grew their star power with their daughter the paris hilton friend made a sex video with a nigger, niggers and nigger breeders should burn in a heap of tires.

Disgusting but you cant blame the women most whites here are faggots so they want someone masculine.

The one white guy is pretty good-looking but the niggers look fucking stupid and ugly.

Why is this? It seems that even though niggers have objectively weirder, uglier facial features than white men, they get a lower bar and fuck women easily while white guys get grilled unless they look like Chad. Women's rights were truly a mistake.

t. roastie

Why the fuck would men work hard to be masculine for a retarded cunt that has had more nigger dicks than a public urinal?

oh no

SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU:
THEY AREN'T TELLING YOU (THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE AT THIS THREAD) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open this link. If they dont allow you there is something shady going on.
1.1-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus or something like that, search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.

Kardashians are already part nig anyway? You realize Bruce Jenner wasn't the actual father right?

Drugs/plastic surgery/nigger behaviour will be the end of them, and they will be just another example why you should stay away from niggers.

The little kids look like they're thinking "help us..."

>all of that is wasted breeding with a nigger
It's not like she would have passed on her plastic surgery to her children, that's not how genes work.

And this creates a circle.
Why did it happen to begin with? Did the roastie come first or the useless man?

where's a fucking grenade when you need one?

>disgusting coalburning whores with a trannydaddy

>blacks
>masculine

Pick one. Masculinity is about creating a functioning society, not watching Dragonball Z and banging fat drunk whores from the club

BRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPTTTTTFFFFFTHHHHHSHSHHHHSSHHHHH

I hate when white women try to emulate the kardashian look.

Its not really racemixing cause they're Armenian, and Kanye is honorary Yeezus.

Okey, fair, but why does Sup Forums in general hate on Caucasian women who breed with black men? Like, what the fuck is it to you by the way? If the dude is alpha enough to collect is women, then good on him. Like a give a fuck. Have way more respect for him than the low test feminist cuck.

Kanye disappeared after he supported trump mark my words he will come back after being pressured by all his celebrity friends and family to hate on trump and will make an album with at least one verse calling trump racist.

Hopefully I’m wrong and he keeps calling out welfare niggas in his rap

Feminism began when men were masculine as fuck, in the late 19th century. Slut culture developed circa 1950s/1960s when most white men were still alpha.

Pretty fucking safe to say it was the roastie who came first and fucked over the modern man.

Ithought I was the only one that noticed the kardassian/Kardashian thing

I know they met after the election, but they also put him in that institution, hopefully he keeps a clear head.

forgot pic

i want to stick my face between those ass cheeks more than ive ever wanted anything

>He doesn't remember when Kanye was forced into a mental institute by police who raided his home over ranting at a concert
>He doesn't remember Kanye immediately going to Trump when he got out.

jews

who cares if non-whites breeds with non-whites.. lol

No, that's because your media is pretty good at brainwashing dumb white chicks.

I wonder if they even saw the guy in camo on the left.

I don't agree with the roastie but if you think you're supposed to be masculine "for" wymyns you're a bitch.

lol fuck me..

perfect pic and file name

but they're Armenians, what does it matter?

>spend millions on plastic surgery, food, gym trainers
>still look like average roasties at best

Yep. If a nigger can't make it as an entertainment or sports star, they can still make money as a goddamn zoo animal.

Some people come to watch the train wreck. Some people look up to them, as crazy as it sounds. It's usually the mutts that do. Either way it's deserving of a jerry can and a match.

lol I'm a Somali dude I dont want my sister with an pavement ape too but its the truth whites here are cucks the youth would rather watch league of legends for hours or other bullshit than develop seduction skills.

Seriously. Which one had the sex change?

Prostitutes unironically refuse to work with minorities, actually. Sluts though, that's another matter.

robert kardashians punishment for defending a murderous jig. his bloodline gets annihilated.

they want someone who doesnt put them on a pedestal most "18-30" white guys are cucks doing pointless shit like videogaming.

Robert Kardashian is paying the ultimate toll of hos family bloodline darkening for defending oj nigson

Only two of them (and the mom) are white. Who cares?

Are you implying blacks don't play vidya? Or that they do anything that isn't 100% pointless like work or raise kids? Because those are provably wrong.

sweet thread hang yourself

Nah dude im a Somali immigrant im telling you the truth I dont care about white or black here, for example whites never hit on women in public never seen them every try to chat a girl up they are very antisocial with girls.

kek the filename got me

Blacks play the most video games and watch the most tv.

As well are more obese than whites and have a shorter height.

>Kanye West supports Trump
>Caitlin Jenner supports Trump
I’m wondering if some of the Kardashian’s are redpilled. I haven’t seen the fat brother for a while. Has Kendall been blacked?

The reason is, the reason they are with a black person. It suggests a weak mental fortitude. They like being “progressive” and would trade their personal love life to prove it. It also poses questions about their loyalty. If they are willing to go out of their way to find a black guy to fulfill an “imaginary” social demand? Then they are weak. They aren’t very independent. Fools

swarthy people are all honorary niggers, whats the problem again? are you a pleb OP?

Cool but most whites are super autistic these days they cant even hold a convo let alone get laid without wealth or status, blacks get laid for free pretty much.

Lol is America really this bad or what world do you live in? It's statistically proven that white guys have the easiest time getting laid by far. My personal experience tells me the exact same. Where the fuck do you live?

Only Asian girls are easy for whites imo. Everyone else you need skills.

she is woke
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZyHiFvbFJE

This

These niggers are just with these bitches for the fame and attention

Holy shit, is that her? I can go to the nearest Favela and find better girls.

>kardashian
>white

t.nigger or some variant of brown

I get banned for starting a nigger hate thread and this shit goes on?

They look so fucking disgusting, why are they famous?

middle back

>still look like average roasties at best
not even user

This is what is being promoted as the role model for millennial women.

Vanity, consumerism and sex. The goyim trinity.

google.com/amp/s/www.inverse.com/amp/article/36379-tinder-black-women-asian-men-racism

“Black and Latin men faced ‘similar discrimination,’ while white men had ratings “most high among women of all races.”

LOL no, shit skins can't even get laid easier on the number one hook up app of this generation.

Every high school girl and up has used tinder.

>the nigglet will have to waste more money fixing their niggery genes just to look attractive
it's nature's way of bankrupting them

yeah but you're a leaf, my friend.

yeezus is the only person i recognize in the photo
also that lady in the middle looks like bruce jenner, y'know the runner one? Sorta weird
Armenians aren't white

Cont. Blacks also use the most prostitutes per Capita and rape the most of all groups.

Niggers fuck each other like rabbits you know the least attractive of all races of women's that's the only easy pussy they are getting without committing a crime.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

The Arabashians are disgustingly ugly, especially that fatass Kim. Their dad was the guy that was defending OJ Chimpson after he murdered his white wife by cutting her head nearly clean off. You can't make that up. The media decided to force this crap on our children.

Bruce's kids from the previous marriage are top notch people though. They are the one's who should have their own show. But of course (((the management at E!))) would never consider displaying wholesome human culture.

Look for the link, it is always there. The link is never not there.

>Fucking spoonheads

swede with this reply
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

plastic surgery doesnt change genetics

>t you're a leaf, my friend.
fair enough

should we tell him?

YEEZY INNOCENT

This is true, it's the white men that are the problem and they need to change now if they don't want a BLACKED future

Kanye is the whitest person in this photo

Too bad it really appeals to my sense of fertility goddess. Braaaap

>google.com/amp/s/www.inverse.com/amp/article/36379-tinder-black-women-asian-men-racism

you wanna do links? Ok here
www.reddit.com/chastity
there is a goddamn subreddit FULL with WHITE men caged up giving up pussy, come on this is what im taking about. you guys have no balls anymore literally.

Dont even get me started on the doll shilling all week.

brippy brappy

This, really says a lot about society when literal prostitutes are the only women who stay within their race when it comes to fucking

Okey, but there's many people that aren't literally going for blacks only. I understand that these Kardashian freaks DO have some kind of nigger fetish for brownie points though.

Normally when I see a non black woman with a black (I live in a slightly multicultural town), he's usually either Smart with a good job, or he's some kind of 'street smart' which are alpha traits. Not like most of the borderline retarded ones. Still, I'm not shilling for niggers and I'd rather them gone since they as a collective are putting white countries down, but at the same time I don't get triggered by seeing these BM/WF couples down the street.

They do that because they dont get paid its pretty win win since they cant report you for not paying. Therefore they only want cucks who will actually drop the money. These women are sluts dont think they have standards...

They're a good example on why we just need to enslave women.

Everyone's leaned away from Bruce. I mean, it's subtle, but you can see even he's too fucking retarded for the rest of them.

You should care because those white women are race traitors

kek