imgur.com/a/nh0xkb
>Random Dec30
imgur.com/a/pSrvx
>N Hama Dec 29
i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg
>Quneitra Dec11
i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr

Devs Jan 22
>Assad:Victory over terrorism in Syria,Iraq & Iran’s resilience in the nuclear issue foiled the plot devised for the region
TFSA captures Sheikh Zuhur, Sheikh Basi, Marso,Haftar +Jabal Bahsaya mountain top later lost in YPG counter-attack
Kurdish artillery and rocket attacks hit Turkish border towns, casualties
Erdogan on US calls to limit Afrin op:How long will you be in Iraq & Afghanistan?
Reports of Kurdish reinforcements moving through gov lines towards Afrin
RU MOD:1k+ women&children flee Afrin
>Latakia:HTS starts new offensive against SAA named 'God will punish them with your hands'
>Idlib:After capturing Abu Duhur airbase, SAA captures 7 villages North of airbase. 1500 militants inside kotel
>NE Hama:SAA kicks out IS from Aniq Bajrah,Tutah, Abu Hariq. IS still holds 100+ towns/villages
>E Ghouta:Sy opposition groups accuse gov of using chemical weapons
>E Ghouta:Rebels fire rocket into the historic Christian districts of Bab Touma and Al-Qassaa, 5+dead
>US:Turkey actions in Sy are it's own business
>Afghanistan:IS repels attack of afghan&Nato forces in Nangarhar prov, claims 1 US soldier dead&7 injured Afghans

Prev →

soon.

Levantines are the best

This

I prefer Anglo/European/American women, but to each his own

remember him
F

>Thinking Anglo and American women are even remotely comparable to Europeans.

i love how shitskins in the USA post the mutt maymay
nice work you ugly nigger
just kidding leave the country before i kick your fat off

This is how I can tell you are not white. If you were actually white, you would find the mutt funny.

Monument to Russian contractors in Deir Ez Zor

why does it say "to russian volunteers" ?

Contractors == volunteers

Not actual Russian soldiers.

yea, its just that contractors and volunteers are 2 diffirent things

Not when it comes to Russians in Syria. Only way of fighting in Syria which is not the Russian military is through a company. There are no pure volunteer battalions for Russians in Syria. Not like Donbass.

no one finds it funny except low IQ retards

aight. It just struck me a bit funny that they used the volunteer word, i guess they could have used a ddiffirent word. But it doesnt matter

Calm down lol. It's alright, understandable why you would hate a truthful meme that threatened your very identity.
Might have gotten lost in translation by the Syrians. Who knows.

who knows

Here is a meme from the days when /sg/ was young.

No.

So Once Turkey conquers Afrin and the other kurdish areas in Syria, Do you think they will annex their portions of Syria?

Where are the bobs?

At the moment they say they won't, but that means they'll probably do.

No
Also time to let this bread die, there's another one up

Nah, they'll genocide the k*rds and fuck off

Why would they genocide the kurds then not keep the soil?

Because it doesnt really work like in EU4
Turks can not actually Annex Afrin. Actiones have consequencess, and the consequencess would not be wort the gain for Turks. Turks, now that their relations with America and the west have erroded and hit rock bottom, can not risk loosing russia aswell and getting isolated on the world stage. Turky has lately been inproving relations with Russia, to some extent Iran aswell. Should they loose Russia, they would not only loose potential partner, but also the barganing chip which is essentian in their foreighn policy. Russia has strong interests in Syria, Russia would do all it can to stop Turks from anexing syrian land, to protect their own interests, Russians would certanly break ties with Turks should they annex, and Turks can not afford that
Furthermore, Turks can not remove kurds from the lands, if they could they would have cleared Turky of them by now, they can not forcibly run out the civilian population, they can only kill the fighters.
Plus the internationall pressure in the case of Anenexation, and the inevetable embargos and sanctions might be too much for Turky, and they know it. Turks will not annex Afrin

>Russia has strong interests in Syria, Russia would do all it can to stop Turks from anexing syrian land

What could they o? Once Turkey's conquered it, and has militarily occupied the land, what could Russia do?

>Turks can not remove kurds from the lands
umm, thats where the genocide bit comes in. No need to move them if they are dead.

So if you don't think annexation will happen, then you think they will give it back to the SAA?

il answer you in the americans bred, jets just let this one die since american really wanted to bake

Continue this here.