2 dead and 17 injured after high school shooting

At least two students were killed and 17 other people were injured in a school shooting on Tuesday at Marshall County High School in Benton, Ky.
The suspect, a 15-year-old student at the school, was taken into custody in “a nonviolent apprehension,” Gov. Matt Bevin said on Tuesday.
The student, who was not immediately identified, entered the school with a handgun at 7:59 a.m., according to Richard W. Sanders, commissioner of the Kentucky State Police. The student will be charged with murder and attempted murder, he said.
A 15-year-old girl died at the school, and a 15-year-old boy died later in a hospital, the officials said.
Fourteen people were shot, two of whom died, Mr. Bevin said. Six people were flown to a hospital, including the boy who died, Mr. Bevin said.
“These children belong to this community, and to specific families in this community,” he said at an afternoon news conference. “And this is a wound that is going to take a long time to heal, and for some in this community, will never fully heal.”
It was the second school shooting this week. On Monday, a 15-year-old girl in Italy, Texas, was hospitalized after her 16-year-old classmate shot her, according to local news reports. That suspect, a boy, was taken into custody by the Ellis County Sheriff’s Department. Authorities said on Tuesday that the victim was recovering.

nytimes.com/2018/01/23/us/kentucky-school-shooting.html

Jesus. Eerily similar to the 1997 Paducah Kentucky school shooting.

crazy ass white folks be at it again

>two dead
>happening

>Fourteen people were shot, two of whom died

1/4 to 1/2 of the injured will die, if that makes you feel better.

races of victims and perpetrators now!

we ain't even gotta kick little wh*Toid asses anymore they killen eachother when they aint killin they selves LMAO

SEEMS ABOUT WHITE

>"I was talking to one of my buddies in the commons and he got shot in his chest," the student said. "We ran out together, but I lost him. I don't know where he went."

sounds legit

>be American
>get shot

kid named jimmy edwards

>We ran out together, but I lost him
read: he fell and I left him there

White people died so it does matter.

Lemme guess, student was bullied by other students and teachers which lead to him shooting up the place?

What do we know about the shooter

this twitter account was the first to tweet about the shooting shortly after 8 am. Look at the twitter, it looks like some fake glow in the dark profile. someone should see what kind of retweets and replies this person has.

>Only 2 dead
He had shit aim

played in band
horribly obese
anime fan
virgin
posted on Sup Forums

>2 dead and 17 injured
Rookie numbers

This is the most white thing I've read on Sup Forums this week.
Why can white boys not stop carrying out gun massacres in school? Is it a biological proclivity or does it emerge through acculturation?

>2 people killed
>meanwhile in Baltimore, the violence between blacks is worst than Syria during the civil war

>"be at it again"
Chimpling's never been to school, despite the fact that white people set one up for it and even gave him free food.

Niggers actually kill other kids at school all the time. The yids just don't report it. Right yids?

I just....wanted them to like me

The majority of school shooting are done by blacks and always have been. They reclassify is at "gang related" instead of calling it a school shooting. Just another layer of obfuscation.

>Niggers actually kill other kids at school all the time. The yids just don't report it. Right yids?
All those unreported black school massacres. It's such a fucking conspiracy!

Majority all in nigger and spic infested areas. You can lie to yourself but the data doesn't lie.

>Majority all in nigger and spic infested areas. You can lie to yourself but the data doesn't lie.
Nice digits.
Honestly, though, the dots are just in areas of significant population. No one lives in North Dakota or Wyoming, so obviously there aren't going to be many massacres there. Why are you trying to cover over this epidemic of autistic white massacres? What are you in denial about?

Because the data says blacks are the majority of the perpetrators of this particular crime. They reclassify it as "gang related" even though it occurs on school grounds in order to dupe retarded people, IE: you.

>tfw white kids are the only ones brave enough to take up the sword

Is it possible to co-opt their depression and willingness to die? In the same way ISIS recruits

(Obviously satire)

Fake and gay and herbs.

Same logic. Way more White people.

Jesus christ that pic.

kek webm related

Stop larping you cucked white faggot

Marshall County is as about as white as you can get. Their population of black is non existence

Shit aim

PREDICT THE REST OF THE WEEK

>In less than two hours in Chicago, shootings kill 1 and wound 4, including 14-year-old girl

>Man killed, 3 wounded in city shootings, including attack on Lake Shore Drive

>One dead in South Holland shooting

>More than 30 shot, 6 fatally, in most violent weekend of 2018

Just search the headlines, they're from Chicago Tribune which is behind a paywall

another

?

get yout blanket ready

>Tfw Sup Forums eggs on some fat kid to shoot up his school in which he commits double homicide and traumatizes an entire school after shooting indiscriminately at about 20 kids

Bullies get the bullet.

White kid in band, sorta chubby... Got bullied & snapped

-------------->

Come on user, make it rhyme

>chubby white guy
>makes bullets fly
>get hit by one in the eye
>die
>burma shave

Couldn't even beat Randy Stair's score.

>sit under this shitty bullet proof blanket untill the gunman comes over and executes you

i shyfgfgy dyghiigygt

low energy school shooter

Schools are prisons btw. I still remember being locked up with beaners, spics, and wiggers. And resisting brainwashing day after day, year after year. Can't break me, motherfuckers!

t. giftedfag like many anons on Sup Forums

You have no idea how bad it is.

Over-Under ole' boy has a bowl haircut?

White """people""" in a nutshell