New Hampshire

Will this be a future solid Republican state? Right now the state legislature is controlled by the Republicans and the governor is Republican.

Other urls found in this thread:

100777.com/nwo/barbarians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. Transplants from MA (tax refugees) will ruin it for the "Live Free or Die state"

this and all the fucking blacks and mexicans that are spreading along with the somalian and other shit refugees that have been relocated into the state have destroyed it

Don't most of the tax refugees go to Austin, Texas though?

The record low unemployment attracts a lot of flatlanders and changes our demographics.

Anywhere south of Bow should be considered Massachusetts.

Certainly looks like it. Here's the NH results for the last 3 presidential elections:
>2008: Democrats by 9.7%
>2012: Democrats by 5.4%
>2016: Democrats by 0.4%
Trump only lost by less than 3000 votes. I think in the coming years you're generally gonna see white people (in all parts of the country) moving towards the Republican party, so the fact that NH is roughly 90% white means NH is a good candidate to become solid red.

North Dakota has a record low unemployment rate and they still manage to go Republican.

SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU:
THEY AREN'T TELLING YOU (THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE AT THIS THREAD) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open this link. If they dont allow you there is something shady going on.
1.1-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus or something like that, search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.

It can't be that bad. Isn't N.H. like 93% white? Don't ruin my dream of moving there user.

>managed
nigga they went like 61% republican
what are you two even implying

hopefully, maine will flip too. new york and PA should dump all their refugees and "dreamers" into boston and whatever the fuck boring ass cities there are in vermont for some payback.

They went 63% Republican and Trump won it by a 35.8% margin.

sorry but it's gone to shit unless you move up north which is still nice and white but no jobs. there's also massive heroin/fentanyl problem and now the gangs are smuggling in meth using the same existing routes.

Originally from Mass.
I call this the California effect going on here, people in a liberal democratic state vote for more and more taxes until they realize they cant live there any more. So all these Massholes moved 45 minutes north into tax free NH and turned it blue, southern NH is basically northern MA at this point. In my opinion however alot of right wingers from MA also moved to NH because it is still the "live free or die" state, and it is slowly turning red, I think with a big push and some targeted ads NH could go red in the next election, now I know its not a ton of votes in the EC but every little bit helps.

No, certain people go to certain regions. Massachusetts refugees go to New Hampshire, Californian refugees go to Texas and Colorado, NY and NJ refugees end up in Florida.

I might move to NH and go to trade school there
Will I be able to find work as an electrician or nah?
Will be voting red no matter what

Fucking chief of police of Nashua said he wouldn't help ICE even though we have the most illegals here.
Seriously, fuck that guy.

Move to NH RIGHT NOW while you still can.

Our state is 94% white and 93% of new births are white. We have the lowest tax burden of any state. We have the highest quality of life. Homeschooling is common here as are guns. GET TO NH ASAP.

Just don't go to the tree streets in Manchester or pretty much anywhere in Nashua. Outside of those areas it's all white. Portsmouth is a hive of faggots but too expensive and far from the ma border for niggers and beaners

Yes, Trashua is a shithole. It used to be entirely Quebeckers (who are just the nogs of Canada), now it's full of illegals from Mexico, Dominican Republic, Brazil and Ecuador. The last time I went there I didn't hear any English in the Walgreens.

My advice is: get to NH, homestead some property up north, and build a whites-only community. It's entirely possible.

THIS.

>homestead some property up north
how much would this cost? what about jobs up north

You make your own job by learning a trade. Property up north costs close to nothing. Just stay away from the commies in Hanover.

any NH bros want to go down to lawrence for drugs with me? im bored

Doesn't help that faggot democrats keep protecting them. I really wish to leave but most of my family lives around the area. I'm willing to leave if there are better jobs up north.

>used to live in the Tree Streets in Nashua

most likely NH still has a pretty strong what's considered blue collar base of available jobs

>lawrence
I don't want to get robbed.

How was it back in the day?

It was about two years ago.
Place was full of spics and white trash with niggers spread all over. Cops were there every day and the surrounding neighborhoods.
I may be back living with my mother, but it's better than that hellhole.

Just keep in mind the downside of such a Libertarian area. They don't give a shit at all about labor rights so in the future you might be competing with Jose for only $20/hr or less

yea i know theres a lot of retarded brown people that will sell you 90% cut bullshit and not understand why you never hit them up anymore but i finally found a good dude that doesn't fuck around or make me wait in the ghetto

FUCK NO NO NO NO

DON'T TELL ME THERE IS NIGGERS RAPE GANGS IN NH TOO

AHHHHHHH FUCK

I'VE PLANNED MY LIFE TO MOVE THERE

DON'T FUCKING TELL ME THE KIKES NIGGERED THE LIVE FREE OR DIE STATE

NO

GOD DAMN FUCKING KIKES

That's why you learn a fucking skill and become self-employed.

The gangs only exist in Nashua and to a lesser extent in Manchester and Salem. The rest of the state is fine.

Yeah I'm aware, especially since it's a haven for anarcho-capitalists. If their ideal state came into reality it would last as long as Catalonia

I can live off very little so It's not much of a big deal to me. My family lived through the awful thing that is communism

what do you think is causing this also 0.4 under Trump is pretty close it will be red for sure in another 4-8 years

>Just don't go to the tree streets in Manchester
But what is there to do besides drink on Elm?

I'm talking about trades you fucking retard. Why would somebody pay $30/hr to an electrician if Jose does the job for $10/hr

Trump 2024!

>implying $20/hr isn't a great wage in NH

Nashua reporting in. Who else Nashua up in here?

as long as gun laws remain what they are the State will always remain predominately white because lesser races will get killed at rates that keep their populations in check.

are you puerto rican or dominican?

this autism of free market, free trade absolutism is a great way to niggerfy your community given the current state of the demographics of the surrounding areas of NH. You don't fucking hire squatbrowns just because they work for slave wage because they end up turning your community into a shithole.

lol. nah, neither. whitey.

You can still do that but you'll just be dealing with tons of Dominican trash transplants from Lawrence if you go to any of club type places. If you stick to the more pub and bar style joints it'll be mostly white people. So yeah you can still do it and it's a decent time but what I really was trying to say is don't fucking ever under any circumstances move anywhere near elm St. You'll be surrounded by fentanyl, beaners, blacks, literal prostitution, et al.

There's always Penuche's in Nashua, too, but that's packed to the brim with white trash and people in Jncos from the 2000s

Derry. Nashua is third world.

I grew up in Derry it's crazy how much it has changed in the last couple decades.