>THIS IS WHAT WE PAY FOR

youtube.com/watch?v=Co6DR7TZKt8&list=PL64ScZt2I7wEGOo4y0yVLYs9D7gyq2-jR&index=5

youtube.com/watch?v=NGm4vRJsV7A&list=PL64ScZt2I7wEGOo4y0yVLYs9D7gyq2-jR&index=3

JUUUUUUST

that fucking thumbnail

on top of that it's called BBC

He was right wasn't he?

For fuck sake bbc why

couldn't you just start a citizen-based campaign to kill the tv license and stop funding bbc with public funds?

Aye pal

BUT THEN THERE WOULD BE NOTHING TO WATCH!

...Actually channel 4 had jordan peterson on recently. Whoever saw that coming. Bitch deserved it.

>State of Britain

make bbc survive on free market

Its fucking hilarious since no one likes it. Most people pay for it out of habbit/ tradition. Most people I know dont pay it since they just use Netflix/ movie sites.
I expect it to die out within 10 years

>people in Europe actually pay Jews to broadcast anti-white propaganda at them

I feel nothing but contempt for the brits, but it still pains me to see this shit. You should perish in a glorious blaze, not in withering silence. Feels bad, man

I told my mother I am a straight white male and she FREAKED

kek someone should make that parody

surely you don't mean to imply that we don't

Can we make the "woke up call" redpilling on the JQ parody and coming out as a white person that doesn't fucking hate himself.

he looks quite handsome on this picture actually.

About some things, he did do alot of stupid things and was way too overzealous.

>mum, I want to get gangbanged

I know i should sit back, laugh at the brits and relax knowing we don't have this here, but i feel nothing but despair. We're not immune to brainwashing just because we have slightly different DNA. I already met muslim apologists at the pub(mostly women, surprise surprise). It took them just ONE generation to subvert the brits. This is coming to us, sooner or later unless the west gets their shit together somehow.

>implying this isn't what PBS and NPR do
they'll be doing this shit too once it's slightly more socially acceptable