White boy at it again

AMERICA DOESN'T HAVE A GUN PROBLEM IT HAS A NIG- oh wait...

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42797684

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-met-weekend-shootings-violence-20180122-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We knew this was coming. Gotta distract from the memo.

So does this mean it wasn't in a gun free zone?

Oh, it still was a gun free zone.

Man, gun free zones are popular in the news.

Fuck your memo. Don't distract from the fact that white male youth are out of control.

>Ignoring Black males

>black crime rampant
>meh
>white person commits one crime
>media goes ape shit

You're really not helping your argument.

>> Kid shoots like 2 people
nogs do this before their first 40oz of the day

Only gun problem we got are import bans. I want a VSS and a fucking SVD, God damn it.

>it was just ONE white person

Wow. Three guys over the course of seven years.

You sure showed me.

Any ideal what his hoodie says or is?

two gun free zones and a parking lot of a store that is a gun free zone. Two out of three.

>st-stop posting evidence of white m-m-men acting like animals ;_;

If the best evidence you can come up with is three guys in a nation of 350 million people over the course of seven years, you legitimately belong in a rubber room.

>fuck your evidence! legit rubber room for you :^)

10x as many will be killed in Chicago this weekend.....

>white men acting like animals
nigger, have you seen the crime stats? how stupid are you?

you need to take a look at black-on-black crime rates.

A white kid killing 3 whites is absolute peanuts, m8

Nothing is gonna happen, the liberals will only talk about daca.

When the shooter is white, people notice When the shooter isn't, people notice. When the shooter is muslim people notice. When the shooter isn't, people notice.

Does anybody notice how many of these shootings happen in gun free zones?

So this is the power of nigger logic

>white guy shoots lots of people, they call it a "mass shooting". white people talk about "healing" and they make a documentary.
>arab guy shoots lots of people, they call it "terrorism". they cover it in the national news while prefacing every statement how "Islam is the religion of peace" and feature liberals kissing Muslim ass, practically thanking them for the shooting.
>black guy shoots lots of people, they call it "urban/gang violence" and it barely makes the local news.

HAHAHAHAHAHA You shills are a fucking joke now. A fucking joke. Niggers never had any control in the first place.

Or maybe the memo is a distraction. If it were real, they'd release it and spread far and wide.

spread it*

right, so we don't need other races with even greater tendencies to act like animals in our societies. you make our argument for us faggot.

Nothing compared to chicagos weekend

chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-met-weekend-shootings-violence-20180122-story.html

I also made your mom shit cum out of her ass last night. What's your point?

>muh dick

>paddock

shut the fuck up zealcuck. Ur dumb island nearly turned their flag into A FUCKING FERN.

>nignogs

nigger, that was the kike president. no one wanted that shit cunt.

tfw

>COMPED

That's actually a nice flag.

Fake he's Jewish

>Wow. Three guys over the course of seven years.
Dude, how in denial are you? There is an epidemic of massacre violence perpetrated by white boys at the moment. Who is going to stop them?

>niggers killing more in a few days than most of these guys kill
>white problem

He was pribably an mra virgin fuck white ppepeel.

>suddenly I care about black people getting killed

Fpbp. It's going to come out all these shootings are the results of Obama's deep state.

It's even more annoying when the shooter is initially thought to be white, but ends up being a minority.
>dozens of faggots get gunned down in a gay nightclub
>suspect is believed to be a homophobic security guard armed with an ar-15
>"c-could it be? a white male shooter? YES! FINALLY! SEE THIS, AMERICA? WHITE PEOPLE NEED TO APOLOGIZ-"
>police have taken down 29-year-old omar mateen, a muslim man born to afghan parents
>"w-why are you mentioning race and religion? this has nothing to do with that! let's just ignore all that stuff about homosexuality being an affront to mateen's beliefs, make a vague statement about how we need to better treat the mentally ill (without actually doing anything), and never talk about this again"

>>niggers killing more in a few days than most of these guys kill
>>white problem
How much in denial are you?

i care more about people saying >muh evil whitey

It's either a troll or a shill. I refuse to believe someone this dumb would put this much effort into shitposting this badly without being a genuine turkroach tier shitskin. Either way they're not worth the time. White people doing stuff like this ever is international news. Niggers doing this to each other daily barely make the local evening news.

Really makes me think.

the real question is if this article uses per capita or not

>the real question is if this article uses per capita or not
Because 1000 dead people is better than 10 dead people if the per capita numbers are more favorable.

>Either way they're not worth the time

And yet you still posted. This is the power of cumskin logic.

wow, 3 autistic kids killed other kids in the course of almost 20 years, that's incredible, there's a really serious gun problem, it's not like niggers kill way more people a day. Even if we sum this one up to all crimes commited by whites that dayit's still not as much as niggers, but hey! I bet this will help my political agenda so who am I to judge?

>wow, 3 autistic kids killed other kids in the course of almost 20 years, that's incredible, there's a really serious gun problem, it's not like niggers kill way more people a day. Even if we sum this one up to all crimes commited by whites that dayit's still not as much as niggers, but hey! I bet this will help my political agenda so who am I to judge?
you realize it's more than three?
This

no, it just means a nog is more likely to kill you.

Look, even if it's 200, it's still not nearly as close as black criminals.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.

>"w-why are you mentioning race and religion? this has nothing to do with that! let's just ignore all that stuff about homosexuality being an affront to mateen's beliefs, make a vague statement about how we need to better treat the mentally ill (without actually doing anything), and never talk about this again"
When Hillary took to Twitter to compliment and assure Muslims after Pulse, I hated her more than I thought was possible and that's shocking due to the fact that I already had seething loathing for her.

She's a fucking piece of shit.

White murder rates in the USA are on par with Europe
Black murder rates in the USA are on par with Africa

I see a pattern emerging here....

It's not slander if it's true