The 10 Blackest Things About This Kid’s Journal Entry Roasting His Teacher for Lying About Christopher Columbus

The 10 Blackest Things About This Kid’s Journal Entry Roasting His Teacher for Lying About Christopher Columbus

>ok
savage

>trips
>quads
>fpbp

I am a bit rusty as I haven't seen coon runes in awhile. What the fuck is this nigger trying to say? Who's wallace?

>can white people teach black history?
Only if they make it up, because niggers have accomplished nothing throughout their history besides banging sticks together and mudhuts.

Jordan was a KANG you cracker piece of shit

He's talking about Christopher Wallace aka Notorious B.I.G. Basically, he's a dumb niglet that can only comprehend shitty rap artists as U.S. history and doesn't care to learn about how the U.S. was discovered.

Nice digits. Very nice.

The nigger is named king....
My fucking sides

As if the innate egotism wasn’t enough...

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

the older brother on differing strokes

And he ends it with "that is all" fucking nigger lol

>my mom said

I bet his mammie was proud of him. Of course he probably had to read it to her

checked

Why can't the fucker write properly? What is it about cursive that deceives the kangbrain?

>Columbus didn't found our country
True.
>The Indians did
False
>how can white people teach black history
This topic has nothing to do with black history unless he is implying Indians are African.

BTW journals are so gay and retarded.

I don't know, but it's a thing. I used to have white students use cursive as a secret code when passing notes to keep the nogs from stealing and reading them.

It's because cursive reminds nogs of chains lol
>t heard black person say it lol

Low spatial IQ, perhaps.
It might look as difficult to them as Kanji does to a westerner.

Kang of monkeytown?

Plus, it's hard to do proper cursive with a stick and your own feces.

WE WUZ INDIANZ, EXPLORAZ N KAAAAAANGZ N SHEEEEEEEEEEIT

>The Indians did
Then who fucking found it?

Its name is King. lol.

It has a point though, we should really be teaching everybody black African history, not just selective pieces of it engineered to demonize everyone else but them.

The second Continental Congress.

1. Nig is named king
2. References his mother as the word of God
3.Has trouble spelling his own name
4. References a dead rapper
5. Questions authority
6. Use of the term "white people "
7. Thinks all non-white history is black history
8. Enjoys laziness
9. Uses racist terms unironicly (indians)
10. He wrote this in college

I was hoping for an actual reply.

Native Americans are probably mostly descended from the first people to set foot on the continent, but he said country, not continent. Also, Christopher Columbus did find the continent, he just wasn't the first person to do so.

The teacher is in the wrong here too. As much as the kid is being a little punk, the teacher should try to use this as an opportunity to teach him that while he's not expressing himself in an acceptable way, it is acceptable for him to disagree with her, and that he should also realize that he should verify what his mom and other adults say too. She should ask him why he thinks that a white person cannot teach black history, and ask him why he thinks that when it's clearly the opposite of the idea that all people should be judged by who they are, not what they look like.

Holy shit dude, this made me laugh in tears

This is clearly a middle school assignment tho

His parents named him King. Talk about inferiority complexes. Ain't there another little niglet running around named Excellence? I've seen Excellence's homework, mama should have named him Ed. ''Special'' Ed.

Yfw this is English Comp 101 at CC.

Bump

His mom named him King. Pretty obvious father isn’t around based on race, attitude, mention of Mom, poor writing style and hatred of Men

Oh fuck.

That’s only one thing and what’s with the capitalization?

>He wrote this in college
Hearty kek

This cursive meme on Sup Forums has to die. I haven't written in cursive since the 20th century. Print is the only script you need in the epoch of the internet.

t. nigger

What the fuck does the internet have to do with penmanship you daft cunt?

Lmao the niggers name is KANG

>> actnokledge

found the nigger. i may be a jungle monkey uma delicia but at least I can read cursive and use it effectively

can you show me a map, government documents, a written language and first hand literature from the Indian "country" that was here ?

>misspells his own name

Handwriting is just a primitive form of typing and it should use the same script as typing.

Only way I'll ever go back to cursive is if a cursive font becomes popular online.

>black
>history
You need to develop writing first, little king.

cursive was designed for ink & quill, looks like trash with a ballpoint and was made in a time when men could sit next to a candle for 2 hours with nothing better to do than write their distant cousin in England. Nobody has time for that fancy fedora shit anymore

This is the most retarded thing I’ve read in my life. You don’t write with a typeface, you hand write with a mongrelized version of whatever typeface you’re trying to emulate. People don’t go “my handwriting is helvetica” “mine is comic sans” or whatever your yank logic is implying. People’s handwriting will always have their own ticks and individuality, moreso when using cursive. And writing in cursive is much easier and way more comfortable than writing print. You’re just a 56% mongoloid nog who’s butthurt you can’t read cursive like the nigger you are.

>t. nigger

I write checks in cursive because its more difficult to modify should someone decide to do so.

Looks like mama's wrong again!

lol it's actually true

you have the image where the kid writes
"IM GOING TO SHOOT UP THE SCHOOL, THIS IS NOT A JOKE THIS A GENUINE THREAT" ?

That teacher would look great hanging in my backyard, I would need to harvest that kikes organs first though.

It's just the right, and moral, thing to do. Who doesn't like cooking up niggers and jews? faggots.

Oh man lol

I can't remember the exact name, but there's a football player with a first name of like SirAnthony or SirJonathan. One word, with "Sir" in front as if he's been knighted. It almost becomes degrading to everyone else who has to say his name. Before long we'll probably see DoctorTyree Thompson or MasterTrae Washington.

Wouldn't be surprised. Shit like this is why a college degree means nothing now.

I hope he sends his manuscript to a publisher

That was hardcore.

Checked

Is that real? Where did you find it?

It's a meme that's been floating around for years, newfag!

ok so the kid is illiterate and just makes scribbles for half the words. thats pretty niggerish but wait there is more. he refers to what his mother said as if she is even college educated . i think t is safe to say that if the kid cant write 3 coherent sentences then shes probably a highschool dropout and her statements should be taken with a grain of salt at best . so the student taking his mothers word as fact is very niggerish given the circumstances. also for no reason he brings up black history. why is it always about black people with black people. growth the fuck up nigger

sorry i could only ascertain 3 acts of niggerdom since most of it is unreadable

underrated 10/10 lulz

I just looked it up and it was a joke

>How can white people teach black history

Because we've owned you for your entire history, thus, your history is unfortunately tied to our history. We'll teach whatever the fuck we want.

Also,
>I like to have Columbus Day off, but...

Basically the lazy nignog is more than happy to take a day off for no apparent reason, but will simultaneously disparage the guy who got him a day off in the first place, i.e., a typical ungrateful nignog.

Also,
>King Jordan

Blacks were never kangz shut the fuck up you dumb budget chimpanzee

someone remember the fresh prince episode where Will gets a bad grade in history and his excuse is, that they don't teach black history and that's why he failed. The school eventually agrees and they have a black history course and again the rest of the (white) class excels and he doesn't.

This exact thing would happen in real life if you teach black history.

You can't write in cursive? Probably because your knuckles are too sore from dragging on the ground. Fucking imbecile.

Fuck

Even will smith is aware of black plague

Imagine having to read hundreds of these semi-literate entries every week. Teachers should be allowed to hit kids

koolest kang in the jungle
>muh momma sez me kang and sheeeet

>checked
Lurk moar, you dimwitted faggot.