strawpoll.me/13057694/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mamika a shit. A SHIT.

Especially the BD sales.

Thank you, based Altair.

I hate you Altair.

So little magical girl went nuclear.
What a cool anime.

So, Altair's creator offed herself right? MC drew her didn't he?

Is Altair just upset because her usual couch is gone?

As usual, they had to shoehorn the MC somehow. No better way than making him the main culprit of all the shit that is happening.

That's why I hate 2D artfags. They're always whiny bitches, weirdos or psychos, if not all three.

a real human bean

well, the magical slayer slayed a magical girl...
that WAS a nice nuke scene

Cliffhanger that wasn't.

It's obvious that magical nuke won't have any effect on Hime.

are we going to get a bleeding out scene where alice comes too late again

Just finished the episode.
Holyshit that MAGICAL SPLASH FLARE at the end.
RIP Mamika

>How do you make Soda not shit
Discuss

Might force the creations to be public though. That would change things very quickly. Go full Devil Survivor.

the cliffhanger was with Mamika's fate.

Give him to Magane as a fucktoy

I don't know why but for some reason the cheery ED makes me think Mamika is not actually dead.

Maybe plot armor carries over from their worlds.

THE STRONGEST

Red keeps losing and she's the fucking hero, so i doubt that.

Mamika never stood a chance

She is the female lead not the main hero, so it is as it should be

Well, she has fought other main characters, maybe her plot armor wasn't as strong as others.
Just take meteora as an example. She lost pretty fast, and she's just a supporting character (no plot armor).

I dunno, keeping Mamika alive after all of this doesn't make much sense to me.
She knew too much, without her the characters can go all-out fighting, Alice can start distrusting Coldsteel, and the stakes are actually raised if Creations die when they're killed.

6 episodes of coma followed by her being bed bound for another 4

Mamika told her she got the info from the enemy though. So it doesn't really matter

Takes over for Mamika as a mahou shoujo.

Mamika goes into hiding and Donut Steel starts summoning OP chaotic evil villains from popular media because she stopped caring after losing her cool. Heroes get to work killing them before they do too much damage.

Unlikely but still.

Reminder that Mamika gave Alice her farewell speech. She knew she was going to certain death. She's done, lads.

Liked this shot

M-maybe she's not dead-dead? She might return in cour2 right?

I don't necessarily think that Hime is the one to decide to keep her alive but the fighting may spill over to the next episode with mamika surviving in a completely broken state.

The thing I don't get about Hime's power are the sabers. I don't know how it will hold up against Gigas machina's armor if they ever go face to face, so I'm giving mamika's survival the benefit of the doubt just for the power level argument and what kinds of attacks some of the characters, especially red has already survived.

But I also think it would be definitely distasteful if Mamika or Hime came out unscathed or had the same capabilities and resolve after the event.

I was about to drop this show but I've been suckered in for another week

Why the fuck is MC such a faggot holy shit.

Alice won't be late to save little girl this time around.

>The thing I don't get about Hime's power are the sabers.
The Holopsicon is omnipotent

I'm gonna drop this series for good after they kill Shark & Yuuya.
Because there will be no interesting character left worth to follow.

Good catch on that foreshadowing.

If the grey hair theory turns out right damn, Yuuya gonna die probably by Magane.

Autistic reeeee-ing followed by explosions is my favorite trope.

We know from the ED that Yuuya at least survives until Comiket assuming that's where all those cosplayers were at.

Hime, it's time to stop posting.

Shit made me diamonds.

Anal sex with Magane.

Yes, she will. As a duplicate Mamika, not the first one.

>Magane kidnaps
>Soda has to man the fuck up to incapacitate her somehow
>returns to friends and actually tells them wtf is going on
>Confronts Hime
>Sticks his saber in her ppsh to save the world

I laughed hard during this scene.

> Anime magic will tear the world apart!
> Magical splash explosion

>I have important information that involves the fate of THE ENTIRE FUCKING UNIVERSE
>I am going to just sit on the information and not tell anybody
Why the fuck is this a thing? Why. Seriously why.

Now that shit's fucked either way they better make Gigas Machina do something.

Path of Vengeance

The sad part is, I can now see that pic as a completely accurate representation of what she does when she isn't talking to her self on couch-sama like a schizo.

Will she defect to the otherside when she finds Mamika burned to a crisp?

>Tries to avenge Mamika
>Confronts Hime
>Mamika blocks her path
>It's a AU Mamika from some doujin where she's evil.

whelp

>We know from the ED
you are a retard

It's probably true. After all, our /drawfag/ is from the future.

>defects to other side
>walk in and find red and blondie fucking each other hard the following day
>wat do?
>begin calmly reciting the wikipedia entry on Sappho and the beginnings of the lesbianism movement in classic literature

Looks like he's John Titor, because his version is slightly different.

At least a schizo doesn't mope around crying that they don't have friends. They make their own friends!

You could have predicted how she will die since the interview with her seiyuu before episode 6. After episode 8 PV it became just obvious. They weren't trying to make it a surprise.

What will her fate be?
Will she
a) survive the swords and explosion and defect
b) die
c) die and Hime pulls out a second Mamika

Ao agrees.

/r/equesting
Altair Pepe REEEEEEEing
pls

d)Survives, but sneaks away before Hime notices. Hime then pulls out a second Mamika.
How does she survive? Simple:
Her Magical Splash Flare was used to turn harmful sword elemental damage into relatively harmless explosion damage.

No

more like
a)mortally wounded but survives
b)dies
c)dies and Hime pulls out a second Mamika

>mamika in the light
>Altair in the shadows
>this was the last time they spoke as friends

POTTERY

Hope she survives then shows up at the end of the series with an eye-patch.

I thought the point was that she's weaker than in her own world anyway because she doesn't have her mech? Plus Meteora is a glorified librarian without offensive ability so that's why the two of them keep getting their asses handed to them.

Fuck you, now I'm imagining Altair standing on the couch and telling Mamika she has the high ground.

I don't think Mamika is dead. She is still one of the worst character of the show, together with Alice.

>SO IT'S TREASON, THEN

;_;

So let me get this straight. The reason Hime wants to destroy the world is because people shat on her creator for tracing another drawing and making up her own stupid backstory?
Did I get that right?

Primaries have already spoiled that it'll be a.

The tracing stuff came before Altair's creation.

well, it's pretty much confirmed from the previous episodes, all the flags and PV are just dead giveaway and just randomly drew from what obvious weapon she would use,

How can there be primaries in an original show?

I hope this show ends up with the characters coming to the real world and killing Ei Aoki and Rei Hiroe.

Why is Hime so edgy?

Is IKEA the true final boss?

Hadn't watched this until yesterday so I've been avoiding these threads but I've caught up now.

What's the consensus on Sota? I like the fact that he called himself the narrator and so far has actually been more of a witness than super important to the action but fuck me we're three episodes into him basically helping Altair destroy the world by not giving up information on her because he feels guilty. He literally told Mamika about his friend too but couldn't say anything to Meteora when she did her best to give him someone to open up to.

I also assume that the reason behind such a random mix of characters being brought by Altair is that they were all influences/references used by Sota's friend in the same way his bookshelf was stacked with manga because otherwise bringing Mamika along to help destroy the world seems like a terrible fucking idea.

Also mfw Magane is playfully fucking with Sota's head and makes their phones kiss.

Diet Pepsi secretly wants the world to burn.

Souta is a fucking stupid guy and deserved to be killed. Mamika is a manipulative cunt and too bad she can't die because she has too thick a plot armor.

Since we now know the intention of Altair, every episode following this will be a farce because we already know for sure, 100% (ONE HUNDRED PERCENT) that she won't succeed. They revealed it too early and turn this into a boring story.

She's just drawn that way.

She actually is. Also, the review screencap is a huge spoiler - Sota may not have been the direct cause of her creator's death, but there's a lot of evidence pointing out whatever he said to her pushed her over the edge.

Yeah I can kinda agree with that, feels a little bit wasteful to have a pretty solid premise and some interesting characters only to have Altair's goal to literally be generic edgy revenge on the world stuff. I'd like to think there'll be an epic tweest but I'm not holding out hope either.

You don't need the recap to figure out that shit.

strawpoll.me/13057694/

>generic edgy revenge on the world stuff
But that's exactly in line with her character.

On top of that Altair went full retard, making her less likeable.
Seriously, how one can fuck up so cool premise?

Yeah, he kinda fucked up not telling who was Altair's creator and how his shitposting contributed to her death.They gonna find out soon I guess, with the japanese cyber police investigating now.

/m/ when this is boring.

Alice has the wit of a medieval brute. Of course she'll believe the beloved leader.

That is not the problem. The problem is that we already know how the rest of the story is gonna unfold and thus makes the rest of the episodes redundant.

not-Kamille isn't autistic enough.

It was a long time coming from episode 5 so I like that they didn't beat around the bush with her revenge plot and instead completely derailed Altair as a villain with her world ending plot.
Now that cyber police is involved, the consequences will never be the same.

>Seriously, how one can fuck up so cool premise?

Ask Setsuna.

> I already know how a rollercoaster works
> Therefore it is no longer fun
Lay off the euphoria, you're tipping so hard it's warping space time.