Help arrest feminist graffiti „artists“

suisse commuters and officials need your autistic help. following graffiti group caused 10 to 20 million $ in property damage in the past few weeks. and who has to pay for this shit? the ordinary taxpayer and daly commuter.

Shouldn’t be to hard for you savvy cunts.

youtube channel of these cunts: youtu.be/lVf-4dRx2Ds

here an article in german:

m.20min.ch/schweiz/zuerich/story/28511817

maybe some swissfags have more intel on these assholes.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ch/maps/@47.224151,8.8142151,17.1z
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Tomaso_in_Terramara
ricardo.ch/de/a/lot-railfair-963773456
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

additional motivation:
they clame to be feminists and are close group to antifa.

no

I remember reading about these whores. I want them to hang.

bumb

bump

What's the point? The idiots put a video detailing their crime online. They'll get what they deserve.

I am part of the group,pls do not snitch on us, it has to do with aristic freeroom in our society. We have enough facist state telling us how to live

Fuck off. If you want to do art, spray in on your own walls.

top kek

They seem like rich kids, all that paint paint cheap. I’m guessing they’re probably from an art school and might be staying at squats, you know to be cool

Are you for real. You tagged an entire car of a train (Multiple it looks like) and put shitty music over the video (Arguably the worst part)

Why? You deserve a fine or prison. PAY UP

no they are protected by the lefty politician in zurich and bern. they can‘t be touched by the police cause they are leftist feminists unless we make the pieces of evidence open to the public so these commie politicians need to intervene.

>fascist state telling you how to live
>Switzerland

Like what.

Can't even boil lobsters alive anymore, fucking nanny state

shove it cunt

and eat foie gras. but thats the left again.

How can a non-medkit help?

You could find her yourself by entering into the Graffiti scene from a men's right perspective. Gain street cred and once you are on the Top challenge her to a Graffiti out or however you call it. Then call the police and inform them

ip tracing and metadata magic hacking stuff. dunno.

I don't know, but thanks anyway.

>polish-hungarian-swiss collaboration when?
The czechs and austrians could work with us as well

i have a job and family to feed habsburger.

for what purpose? I doubt we have many interests in common.

Start by the license plate, if it's real.

Controlled borders, safeguarding of european culture, persecution of criminals, economic exchange for mutual benefits, gun rights, etc.
That stuff.
Relaxy man, it was just a playful thought, no need to launch an initiative immediately.

fake

at which time of the video did you see the licence plates?
btw, these look like 360º cameras. you know what to do

Not possible, footages from public cameras should be deleted after three days. It doesn't apply on on-train cameras for some reason, though.

Cash in some of the laundered jew loot in your crooked banks to pay for it.

jesus, you're making this difficult.
what station is this? some mulatta was near the line 4 of said station at 18:05. the footage from the inside of the station is deleted too?

now we talking.

squats where they actually pay rent for. the absolute state of zurich

it's literally the name of the crew Sherlock

which zones are we talking about? zurich, geneve? i can't recognize
do you need some kind of id to rent these pedal boats?

You'll have a hard time with that. From all the media they use (jewtube, instagas) you'll hardly get an IP information, unless you're some gooberment agency. And even if you get something, Swiss ISPs only give information to said agencies. But most likely they use a proxy anyway and IP helps you diddly squat.

Also I noticed (and I might be wrong), that they don't carry any cellphones with them. At least I couldn't make out the shape of one in their tight pants. So they pigs won't even be able to trace any data from cell-towers.

Graffiti?
It's all literally colorful letters and some geometrical shapes
Women are retarded even when it comes to commiting a crime

zurich hb south exit, conveniently even shows the time

so now you "only" need the day.

kek, the licence plate
>acab we so rebels xD

possible. i think thats zurich lake. maybe. seedamm near rapperswil-jona??? now we need the date.

if your cops are worth something it should be pretty easy for them to get good pictures of at least two members with pic related.

That's in Rapperswil at Lake Zurich, I've been there several times. It's roughly 20-30min from Zurich City. I noticed they used that location in a previous video as well. But I think that is the 'chilling' atmosphere for the video and not to spray.

No ID required. They might ask you for ID to verify your age if you look young. But it's not registered. You pay the fee, a deposit and that's it.

Swiss looks so developed....sad that excommie bloack is so poor when compeared to you.

call your friends at the swiss dmv and ask them to get the owner of a bmw x5 with the [canton initials]-22660, he/she might have seen something

why would we help neutral niggers?

is there a way to get the adobe premiere account out of the video file metadata on youtube? probably not eh?

That's Rapperswil -Jona
google.ch/maps/@47.224151,8.8142151,17.1z
Judging the drone footage with almost zero boat traffic on the lake that vid was made between end september to mid october as at the end of october they remove all the Pedalos (boats they're on) and almost all boats go into dry docks.

what? they release poison when they die and it ruins the meat if you don't cook it legit immediately

t. coastal nigger

i explained. they are not allowed to investigate.

There were obviously cameras in the station.
They weren't wearing masks in the station.
There's video evidence of them committing the crimes.

It really shouldn't take your police force much effort to find them considering their video basically admits the crime and fingers the perps. If I had access to the security tapes, I could probably find them in a few days. Chances are your police will, too.

fucking leafs every time. fuck off bucko

well, hello beautiful

I'm just asking I would of helped you stupid mountain coon

It's a fake plate. KC doesn't exist

Do it, ya autistic fucks!
I'm going to sleep now.
I better see some results when I wake up!

they won‘t do shit cause of the lefty politicians hold em back.

read the post again

>1:16
>Wasting a good salamon and patatoes
Seriusly swiss if you have to much money and don't know where to put it send it to us, it would be realy usefull, we could finaly rebuild our teutonic architecture

as expected the graphics are total shit

this is a graffitti you fucking worthless whores

WTF man they left so many clues in the vide
>hair colours
>clothing
I bet by going through some train cam footage you'd easily find a few of them.

i know this (((nose)))

Okay well, this was partly filmed at Zürich Hauptbahnhof. I could tell you how I know, if you want.

kys roastie

Maybe you have to add a short note, user, that the political chief of the police (Richard Wolff) is a literal commie. He even spent many years in Venecuela and is chair of several commie groups.

He also protects the squatting scene in Zurich City and it's true that the police officers are mandated to show lenience with such crimes. I've heard this from first line.

He recently also enforced, that the police is not allowed to publicize the nationality or race of a perpetrator in any press release.

they mugged that from the train restaurant.

BUMP

also find this roastie

If you don't like the bad and opressive facist state that is swicerland i encourage you to swap places, with me, you move here i will move to swiss, deal?

hope that cunt is gonna die soon from his aids.

This is a single minus when your living in super rich and developed nation, people become more wastefull and degenerate with time.

"Wolff" is an Ashkenazic variation of "Wolf", as if you couldn't tell by the picture alone.

pretty funny how smug they are

their domain

this hole thing might be bigger than i thought preposting. guys this little cunt group might have the potential to bring down some asshole commie politicians.

Oh yeah sorry m8.

simple, send them a press request larping as some .pt/.br ghetto/street culture mag fag...
>blabla people talk abotu your shit here...
and start asking questions. They have 0 opsec so they might even send you their ID/Passport photos if you ask and say you make them big stars...

seriously user??? if true your a genius man.

no genius at all, you just know that their sales site is hosted by shopify and that their domain is hosted by a canacuck company. however,
you have their e-mail, better than nothing

Good catch, porto-user. It might be that this car is even covering the convertible. They might be in a convoy of three cars.
But from the size of the licence plate, I'm pretty sure there is one digit missing. It's covered by the rear mirror. Could be something like ZH X22 660.
Swiss DMVs do not give easy access to the public with their registry to make some autistic random search.

If the cops really really want to investigate, they could check who owns such an ugly colored Mercedes convertible. I don't think there is a ton of them in Zurich and surrounding area.

i was going to refer this. who's still driving an 95 or so sl-class in zurich? some albanian crime-lord larper lmao

>@contacprivacy.com
they sell whois privacy guard for $1.99/year to anyone. The mail addy is a dead end sadly.

>t. I use them for all my quick bucks seo pages

>they could check who owns such an ugly colored Mercedes convertible
Thats a pretty old benz and a car like a Golf in Zurich. There're thousands of them alone in the small city I live in.

ruh roh, i guess we have a date

Your cops just need to send a fucking email to paypal ffs

"we" aren't focusing on the principal: is that easy to enter inside a stored train?
i mean, they did it for fun and giggles, but they could've planted a bomb or something
do they have some people inside the swiss train company? that's pretty serious

how can we pressure the police or rather this wolff cunt to let em investigate. any ideas?

It's the car newly rich parents gift to their retarded kids for their 18 birthday to crash...

Sunday, 25 June
That might be anywhere from March to June as it's a ad board of the city with "upcoming events"

Liar. Bump

the lefty press cunts won’t touch this any further cause muh feminist graffiti artists.

no its in the article. really strange how they got the keys and the safty vests. really embarrassing for the sbb (federal train company) too. but they can’t keep this under the rug when these assholes keep spraying like that.

Yes, it's 'quite' easy to enter a train. Picrelated is the lock they train company use. The main part is a simple square-cut lock.

Since like 10 years, they protect the lock with an additional lock. This is the rectangular metal block, that can be pushed aside. The key looks like a plate with pins in different length. But it's always the same key. So once it got in circulation, it can be copied very easy (3D print, screws or nails in the exact length).

I saw this shit in Milan, Italy.

Apparently the church is very old (construction started in the 11th century).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Tomaso_in_Terramara

this shit makes my blood boil. this is legit isis tier.

Dont we have real problems ?

Last thing I will ever do in my life is help a swiss. u would never help us in our time of need and act as a haven for the evil. you would never let any white people emigrate there. Fuck you. Also all swiss posters on here have been smug assholes, talking a 98.5% likelihood you are too. I pray for the humbling fall of your estate

I'm not so surprised. Their security detail is a complete failure. SBB has so many employees and there are even employees from external companies, like the Security team. How could the key not be in circulation?

And for the vest, there is always ricardo:
ricardo.ch/de/a/lot-railfair-963773456

I'm saging this thread and encouraging you not to post here anymore, some rat might send the link to these cunts. OP, go to cripplechan, you might actually get better advice and involvement of the people, and it's more secure. Good luck from Geneva (disregard flag).

No. Make your own graffiti. Why isn't there more of this?

In a way he is graffitin her names inside a police report

OP: The solution is really fucking easy, you just need to look for them in facebook

Bump for great justice
Retards do this to S-trains in Copenhagen all the time and have the audacity to call it "art"
>pic related