Mueller to interview Trump

Fake news CNN is reporting that Muller is making his move. Could be all the IG report, Memos and "missing FBI text messages" that has the Deep State in full panic mode.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1qECKblkFWs-nhrOg-3dDa9p46Wi43NHr3WLsXC2qDZ0/mobilebasic
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uHLKVZcurVc
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/23/fbi-small-group-key-figure-james-rybicki-quits-here-comes-the-lois-lerner-manuever/
youtube.com/watch?v=ERm_WNxGs1U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

and so it begins...

Yeah, the timing of everything is pretty odd.

The beginning of the end

according to the no so clever wording that Mueller has nothing on Russian and is now more focused on obstruction which makes plainly that this has all been a political witch hunt.

Mind you that Hillary was pontificating how the thought of Trump going after political adversaries was an attack on Democracy. Fancy that!

There's no way he won't perjure himself. It's been a fun ride, pedes.

I guarantee you one thing:
If he is not /ourguy/(I am convinced that he is) then Trump will do all this by force.

Some user(mega,fbi,q dont know anymore) said that Trump is doing all of this only to prevent unrest and civil war. But when you read between the lines: he is ready to do that the other way and uses the military to strike them down.

If Trump would not be ready for this, then why doing all this in the first place?

I don't know if Mueller knows it, but he's a "Special Council". Not a "Special Prosecutor". He works for Trump. People are acting like the Special Prosecutor law still exists. That law was never renewed for the Obama administration. Which is a big reason the Obama administration could claim to be scandal free. Nobody to watch them but themselves. Mueller probe's existence requires enough of the public on his side. If he loses support, Trump can just fire him. Trump can do that now but "La Resistance" "news" media would make it "shithole"x100.

FBI is going to interview the President in the investigation to figure out if he colluded with a foreign government to influence our election and if he committed obstruction of Justice.

And you sheep still blindly follow him.

Baahahahahahaha. This is getting too good.

wrong.gif

>If Trump would not be ready for this, then why doing all this in the first place?

Because he has no choice, stupid. He's backed into a corner of his own idiotic making. Trump's fucked.

There are forces at work here which are way more powerful than the public front man known we call the POTUS.

IRS/Lois Lerner deleted emails
State Dept/Hillary Clinton deleted emails
FBI deleted texts

Is any one else feeling a call to arms brewing should traitors escape justice and the deep state apparatus remains in place?

>unironically believing that any human or archon beeing is more powerful than Archangel Uriel.

Mueller is going get a rude awaking the amount 4D grandmaster chess experience and info Trump has.

bahaahaha. trump is such a character

docs.google.com/document/d/1qECKblkFWs-nhrOg-3dDa9p46Wi43NHr3WLsXC2qDZ0/mobilebasic

>There are forces at work here which are way more powerful than the public front man known we call the POTUS.

Trump is in a stronger position than ever as far as not only this Russian witch hunt bs is concerned but also concerning his now much more well established status as president following the tax cut and a first year throughout which the media cried to the wolves everyday leading to mass fatigue.

I'm sure he has no intention of letting himself get fucked, don't overestimate the retards who plotted this shit, they were in the position to do this through long term nepotism, malice and deception, not merit.

>washington post reports
rule number 5 about fake news headlines - reporting on another report means bullshit 9/10 times

>interview trump about removing comey and flynn
so mueller is folding obviously - he has nothing with the russia and is going to try to nab trump on obstruction so he can say ok I tried

What non fake news proof do you have? Just one substantial proof that Trump has colluded with Russia or even is under a investigation that went further then "is there collusion? no? ok." ?

thread theme: m.youtube.com/watch?v=uHLKVZcurVc

Trump Wins 2024

damage control engaged

or trying to get him on perjury about two scoops of ice cream, or if he really drinks ten diet cokes per day, or if he's really 229 or how strong is his golf swing is, or if he has big hands, or if he's a stable genius, if he has Tesla's papers on zero point energy, or that if he's really John Titor.

Mueller got nothing because if he had we would have all known about it months ago.

Trump will fuck up under pressure. He'll state something incorrectly and get a misstatement charge.

>There's no way he won't perjure himself

THIS

people on here dont realize how easy it is to perjure oneself, especially for someone who speaks like Trump

Give that piece of shit kike puppet an interview when he finds those 5000 God damn text messages that he's fucking helping to hide from the American people.

If you think Trump will give him an interview you’re nuts

Trump can’t run from Justice forever retards. Did you think the American people would stand for treason? Get ready to be steamrolled next election LOL

This is pathetic. Get me out of this timeline.

Obstruction of justice from a crime he didn’t commit.

AKA Mueller is giving his final report to Trump, Sessions already got the heads up on the findings of Democrat corruption in the 2016 election

Which would amount to nothing more than a process crime which is what they go for when they literally have nothing but have to justify the huge price tag and wastefulness of their existence.

Hillary will hang.

>illegal wiretapping to give Hillary an election advantage
>Trump is the one obstructing
Lol

Mueller can subpoena him

perjury can end up causing impeachment

you're delusional if you think Mueller is on Trump's side

>Did you think the American people would stand for treason?
The Department of Justice seems to think so given that it's exactly what they've been doing for years.

Trump won't make any statements under oath, his lawyer will answer "go fuck yourself" to every question.

Look at the time stamp of this tweet and now we are hearing about Mueller.

Say it with me Sup Forums full on double rainbow panic mode by the Deep State.

Literally every question can "take the fifth." Trump doesn't have to speak.

Did anyone see if CNN has covered the missing texts at all or are they just ignoring it?

So much THIS

Clinton was being investigated for Whitewater and got caught for getting a blowjob from the intern, these things happen. This is why a special counsel should never have been appointed, they go on fishing expeditions.

There is nothing to be found, the "investigation" has all been a show implemented by Sessions, Trump - Rosenstein & Mueller were promised immunity for prosecution for their part in Uranium 1.

Just be ready to fight if they try and impeach him on some nonsense. I am ready.

Yup. That was like 45 minutes after the earthquake too. I bet you he was waiting for the Jew submarine to blow itself up before he posted it.

At first I was worried about Trump getting caught in one of Mueller's interview traps due to Trump's tendency to just free wheel it.

However I read that Trump has given over a hundred dispositions in court which is as much practice as anyone could hope for as far as learning to be very careful as to what you say.

Mueller is going for insurance of his own protection from criminal conspiracy because with all the info that's coming out another special council is 100% guaranteed.

Trump has spent the better part of the last 40 years in court, under oath. Putting him under oath is literally throwing Br'er Rabbit into the briar patch.

Checked, but you're still a massive faggot

Special councils are always unnecessary.

don't worry hildawg will be president in no time and then this year long nightmare can finally be over

Trump won't be guilty of any crime except inadvertently lying to the FBI about something inconsequential through his typical hyperbole.
Still, Democrats will rally to impeach Trump for this.

it may appear off the cuff free wheel to the untrained novice, remember 4D chess is real.

This, Trump's lawyers used to issue proceedings more than once a day on average, NYC real estate guys are very legally aware and give no fucks about being in court. It is bizarre, it is like no other business I've ever heard of, they issue like we go for a shit. Do these leddit fags seriously think he doesn't know the difference between the IRL shitposting he normally does and testifying in court?

the missing messages was why mueller took the big jump, if they can't find something on trump to draw interest ASAP there's a solid chance alot of upper management is going to jail

it is for the sake of untainted perceived public optics. The ball is on Sessions and Wray court.

that's a bingo. Mueller knows they're all getting rounded up, that's the funniest part.

HAHAHAHHHA They got him now! Impeach 45.

This is it boys and girls.

This is the happening Sup Forums and Sup Forums before it has wanted for almost a decade now. What the Ron Paul memes were about. "It" is finally happening.

What is happening is the final stages in a plot to overthrow the President of the United States. This is open and brazen treason. There was no Russian collusion in the Trump campaign; Robert Mueller knew it and James Comey knew it, too. The Russian collusion narrative is a plot by partisan elements entrenched within the highest echelons of the FBI and Department of Justice; a pretense to investigate Donald Trump for whatever they could possibly come up with.

Robert Mueller is going to charge Donald John Trump, the 45th President of the United States, with Treason. This was the plan since James Comey illegally leaked classified memos to empanel a Special Counsel. Robert Mueller is going to wait as long as he can and spring Obstruction of Justice charges on Trump as close to the November elections as possible. This was his plan from the very beginning of this probe. His aim is to get a Democratic majority in Congress, which will be able to depose the President via impeachment.

Donald Trump is not going to let that happen. You watch and see. This entire fucking house of cards is about to come crashing down. The Nunes memo is only the beginning. There will be nothing left by the end of this. Our nation WILL have justice for these traitors. Donald Trump WILL come out on top, even if he has to burn the entire fucking government down to do it, because Donald Trump's anger is a righteous anger and his will is strong.

"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Related: Rybecki quit today.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/23/fbi-small-group-key-figure-james-rybicki-quits-here-comes-the-lois-lerner-manuever/

I bet he knows it. CNN's mindless drones do not though.

no one wants a spineless rat likey Comey shifting blame to his subordinates for his failure to follow congressional reporting protocols.

Flynn had conflicting loyalties and ties relative to the position in Trumps Admin.

Trump is about to drop a nuke!

When you have a hammer you see nails. When you keep lawyers on retainer, you use them.

Utterly irrelevant. All Mueller has to do is wait until October and charge Trump with Obstruction. That will maximize the chance that Congress goes blue in November. At that point, they can move forward with impeachment.

These people want blood, and they're very very smart. This is a knife fight, user. This is a civil war. Start thinking more intelligently, more cynically, about what these people want and how they are going to achieve it.

Obstruction in this case doesn’t apply because the president could of literally said he was firing him to prevent the investigation since it’s within the constitutional rights of a president. Congress and Senate can impeach regardless of outcome but it obviously needs to pass.

Collusion under the Logan act is near impossible to prosecute and has never been. It’s seen as very unconstitutional because it’s extremely vague

TLDR: President can’t be accused of obstruction because he can shut down any investigation at will and pardon at will, collusion isn’t even prosecutable, and you’re a faggot.

Good. trump cannot accomplish anything as president. at least he can give a fucking interview rather than playing golf and drinking diet coke all day long

While this hits the nail on the head, you're on something else if you think Trump isn't going to have his entire legal team on hand with a cattle prod

literally this, people still can't fathom the level of authority a POTUS has.

Really tired of you piece of shit communists claiming you’re American. Just be honest with yourself.

if mueller/ourguy/ is bullshit then who are the sealed indictments for I wonder

>prisontime777.cap

Sealed indictments might be Sessions and now Wray independently from Mueller.

Honestly, I feel like all of these "high profile" interviews from Mueller are just for show, or otherwise just going through the motions. I don't think there's anything particularly interesting about any of them, with a select few exceptions. (Flynn. Bannon?)

Unrelated -
1.) Why is captcha letting me get by without solving a captcha lately, even when I'm not logged in to any Google services? The whole module with the "I'm not a robot" bit is "grayed out" sometimes.
2.) Why is that photo of Trump so heavily desaturated? Rhetorical, I know why, but take note.

think they are going to try and kill him over this? OP pick reminds me of a dead body

>FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS

I'm gonna have the biggest fucking smug smile on my face when it all comes crashing down on this demented fuck and his cronies. He has single-handedly set back conservatism and the republican party by at least 20 years, maybe more. The only good thing out of this shit is his Gorsuch nom, but its not gonna matter when the republicans dont win the next 4 generals, and lose 2-3 more supreme court seats. I hope his family rots in prison.

I notice 2. something might go down soon, prepare for bots and sockpuppets.

What is executive privilege?

typo, noticed 1*

>treason

funny... it's what you're going to hang for. God forgives no shill.

oh snap, I see where you going with this Q

its too late for any of that, theres nothing thats going to stop the storm that is coming short of a video of Trump sucking Putins dick

Hope Trump responds by firing him and locking him up. God damn schmendrick

People undermine the office when it’s trump but forget they were praising the power when king nigger had his stay

trumps been sued like thousands of times

its not his first time talking under oath lol

nice bot post

Was Bannon scheduled to be interviewed by Muellers team before he pissed Trump off and became Sloppy Steve?

Honestly, I think if they were going to make a big, bold move against Trump, they would have done it already. The window of time has closed. Context has changed. There's so much shady info out in the public sphere now that it'd be way too obvious.

I would bet so. I think the stuff that comes out in the MSM is generally a couple of months behind or so.

Nice mercer shill post faggot. Stop fucking up this country and my party for your personal salt the earth bullshit. Literally worse than a democrat to be someone that has no foundation to their thinking. I cant wait for this era to end...

Can you imagine Mueller walking into the Oval Office and Trump yells out, "you're fired!

BUT THE MEMO

>youtube.com/watch?v=ERm_WNxGs1U

no interview was scheduled, it was only after he was forever-Cronwed as Sloppy Steve. To me it was indicative that Mueller investigation was sham

Sealed indictments are for Sup Forums posters who get too extremist or too close to the truth.

>talking to a Fed
you deserve the assreaming at that point

indict these nuts!

I'm thinking like a spite play, thats all, and I hope everything goes fine

Sup Forums meetup!

lol
>over 9000 raids at once
imagine the illegals they could round up with this manpower