What mode is this?

What mode is this?

ala mode

I can't top this. Thread goes to FPBP

> 375lbs

Ok, she can lift her own weight. Cool. Meanwhile, some little Romanian dudes are lifting almost 3 times their body weight over head.

bloatqueen

FPBP

Those are bumper plates.
That's definitely not 375

Looks like 315 to me...

Bitch has never seen a worlds strongest man contest. Also a lot of SOF (special forces) people pack weight on before going out into the field.

Seems to be the starter of Babushka mode.

275 at best,

the big inner one is probably a 45lb bumper, the middle looks like a regular iron 45, and the outer bumper is like half the size of the inner one so its probably 25

Feast mode

==WHOA SHE CAN DEADLIFT HER BODYWIEGHT OMG==

A woman making good with what God gave her.

There are a bunch of fridge women who wont amount to shit and will spend their whole life pissed off at the 11/10 the movies told them were just around the corner.

Everyone just needs to find something they enjoy and are good at, stop trying to be something you arent.

Kek, fpbp

Close second

>Mfw I weigh 205 and can deadlift more than she's DL'ing
Wew lad.

She looks like Maggie Gylenhall drawn by Dobson.

Not 75s?

Even worse. Why whould she even have this in a pic? My waif of a gf deads 225 and doesn't look like a garbage truck.

Bumper plates. looks like 45s, 25s, and 10s so around 200 or so. Which is like 2/3 bodyweight on a deadlift which is horrible.

Who ya gonna call?

kek

also this isn't politics

lolololololol

Gross...

I know for a fact they could grab pics of Chinese powerlifting girls that look bangable-ish and actually put some decent numbers on the board. celebrateing under achievement

>

>

>

>ledditfag cucked by hamplanet

Trump 2020