twitter.com/mkraju/status/955930778310934529

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/markdice/status/955933003024224256
bgr.com/2017/05/26/fbi-memo-declassified-intelligence-privacy/
youtu.be/E50m2I8UKgg
thedailybeast.com/source-twitter-pins-releasethememo-on-republicans-not-russia
twitter.com/thehill/status/955961906149449734
gizmodo.com/senators-tell-twitter-to-notify-users-about-more-russia-1822357195
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/breaking-senator-ron-johnson-whistleblower-talking-off-site-meetings-fbi-secret-society-video/
dailycaller.com/2018/01/23/no-russian-bots-note-behind-releasethememo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the hour is nigh

>Washington (CNN): President Donald Trump is inclined to allow the memo spearheaded by Rep. Devin Nunes that alleges FBI abuses of surveillance laws to be released if the House Intelligence Committee approves it being declassified, a person familiar with the matter tells CNN.

>The memo has become a conservative rallying cry, with Republicans on Capitol Hill demanding that the documents be released. Democrats argue the effort to declassify that memo is the latest attempt by conservatives to damage special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation.
>The White House disputed to CNN that the president has made a decision. >White House principal deputy press secretary Raj Shah said there will be a full interagency and national security review and the President will be advised before making a decision.
White House press secretary Sarah Sanders declined on Tuesday to directly say whether the Trump administration backs releasing the Nunes memo but did say that they "certainly support full transparency“

It must be exhausting being let down over and over and over and over by all these (((happenings))) you're promised.

Nothing will happen. The memo will not be released. No one will go to prison. Obama's legacy will not be affected.

HAPPENING NIGGERS

>attempt by conservatives to damage special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation.

Like, what could possibly damage it?

Well earlier today I saw a Democrat saying it’s caused by Russian bots. NO JOKE

It's not just the president the FBI has illegally spied on. Remember that there are others who's civil liberties and rights have been trampled on.

I just want justice for EVERYONE

are you sure about that i know for a fact Obomya will go down the first black president to be hung for treason and many other crimes.

They're fucking nuts.

Expect it to be released on Friday afternoon for maximum coverage & for weekend damage to the Democrats

Nah, they’re cruel. They’ll make us wait till Monday ffs

I think you misread that. The house didn't vote on it yet.

Pic & link related
twitter.com/markdice/status/955933003024224256

Where? I’ll make proper corrections if I’m wrong.

Alex Jones already released the memo, fucking tard.
The fuck have you been under a rock?

That was an old memo retard. Nice try.

He put out the redacted intel report that the memo is based on. The memo itself should name names.

youbetterreleasethatshitnigga.jpg

Slow day shill?

bgr.com/2017/05/26/fbi-memo-declassified-intelligence-privacy/

Thats different, that was released yesterday morning by George Webb, check out page 69 - 99 good stuff. youtu.be/E50m2I8UKgg

If they vote to declassify the president will have five days to approve it and the president reportedly said he would approve it. They didn't actually vote to declassify it yet though.

Oh my bad thank you desu

bump
#notabot
#releasethememo

Holy fuck. They sure love them Russians.

I thought it was satire. Sadly it’s not.

Source: Twitter Pins #ReleaseTheMemo on Republicans, Not Russia
Despite claims the Kremlin is driving a campaign to disclose an anti-FBI memo, a source says an early in-house analysis concludes the hashtag has been mostly pushed by Americans.
thedailybeast.com/source-twitter-pins-releasethememo-on-republicans-not-russia

It's terrifying, go on the reddit politics page. All they are talking about are Russian bots and how this memo is fake.

They have foiled our plans, Comrades(R)

They’re absolutely FUCKED

Addendum:
>We certainly support full transparency and we believe that is at the House Intel committee to make that decision at this point," Sanders said. "It sounds like there are some members in the House that have some real concerns with what is in that memo and feel very strongly that the American public should be privy to see it."
>Sanders added that she hadn't seen the memo but plans to allow the >House Intelligence Committee members to decide what releasing the document looks like.
>The memo is the four-page summary of Nunes investigation into the FBI and Justice Department's use of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, or FISA.
>Trump, his White House and Republicans on Capitol Hill have repeatedly sought to undermine Mueller's investigation ever since he was named special counsel in May. >Those attacks have also led Trump and Republicans to attack the FBI and Department of Justice and the memo will likely be the next battlefront over whether the bureau has an anti-Trump bias.
>Some of the same lawmakers demanding the memo be released have called on Trump to fire Mueller or for the president to force Attorney General Jeff Sessions to resign.

How buttpounded are they when even the jews that run facebook and twitter aren't attempting to bail them out?

But a knowledgeable source says that Twitter’s internal analysis has thus far found that authentic American accounts, and not Russian imposters or automated bots, are driving #ReleaseTheMemo. There are no preliminary indications that the Twitter activity either driving the hashtag or engaging with it is either predominantly Russian.

In short, according to this source, who would not speak to The Daily Beast for attribution, the retweets are coming from inside the country.

The source pointed to influential American users on the right, including Donald Trump Jr., with his 2.49 million followers, pushing the hashtag forward. It’s become a favorite of far-right Republican congressmen, including Steve King, who claimed the still-secret memo shows the FBI was behaving “worse than Watergate” in one viral tweet. Mark Meadows called it an “absolutely shocking” display of “FISA abuses,” referring to a counterintelligence process.

Last Addendum:
>Democrats, like Rep. Adam Schiff, the top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, argue that the pressure campaign is nothing more than a partisan attempt to protect Trump.
>Schiff called the memo a "profoundly misleading set of talking points drafted by Republican staff attacking the FBI and its handling of the investigation."
>Update: The story and headline have been updated to reflect the White House response.

Odd timing, Dems begging for help from the socials, and Alex Jones releasing a bunk memo. Odd.

Pic related

Then there’s this treason...
twitter.com/thehill/status/955961906149449734
Link & pic related

Um, user... Friday is NOT the best day to drop a bomb story. It gives the media cabal the weekend to coordinate their response and when the story is covered with earnest the following Monday, it's lost the immediacy of the initial sting.

Best day to drop is actually Monday, the start of the weekly news cycle and requires instant coverage and analysis which doesn't allow thoughtful coordination. Certain members of the progressive rat pack always climb out on a limb and then get publicly excoriated by the shock troops until they fall back in line with the narrative response.

Last week, Twitter notified users about their interactions with tweets that were part of a Russian propaganda effort during the 2016 election.

“We are emailing notifications to 677,775 people in the United States who followed one of these accounts or retweeted or liked a Tweet from these accounts during the election period. Because we have already suspended these accounts, the relevant content on Twitter is no longer publicly available,” the company explained in a blog post.
Senators Tell Twitter To Notify Users About More Russian Bot Meddling

"Twitter did not immediately respond when asked if it would send out notifications related to #SchumerShutdown and #ReleaseTheMemo. We’ll update if we hear back."

gizmodo.com/senators-tell-twitter-to-notify-users-about-more-russia-1822357195

THIS.... Exactly what I said.

Good luck with the "Russia Bot" narrative progressive turds:

BREAKING=> Senator Ron Johnson: We Have Whistleblower Talking About Off-Site Meetings of FBI “Secret Society”

Wuh roh! Sauce: thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/breaking-senator-ron-johnson-whistleblower-talking-off-site-meetings-fbi-secret-society-video/

Dam, theres a whole lot of N. Korea bots in that link

Pic related

Check’d & kek’d

No, Russian Bots Weren’t Behind The #ReleaseTheMemo Hashtag

"Over the past few days, journalists and Democratic politicians have pushed the idea that Russian bots and trolls influenced #ReleaseTheMemo, the viral social media campaign aimed at forcing the release of a four-page report put together by Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee alleging abuses related to the Steele dossier and secret surveillance warrants.

But that claim — which culminated in a letter that two Democratic lawmakers sent to Twitter and Facebook on Tuesday — appears to be off base.

The Daily Beast reports Twitter’s internal analytics show that #ReleaseTheMemo was largely pushed not by Russian troll farms but instead by red-blooded Americans."
dailycaller.com/2018/01/23/no-russian-bots-note-behind-releasethememo/

I wish I Twatted sometimes. I'd frame that it I got one. Printed on archival paper.

Twitter replies are full of shareblue

>Russia was actually fake news
>Mueller is only going to try Manafort and some other dipshits who lied to the feds on shaky ground leaving Trump unscathed
>The democrats have already lost the 2018 elections
It's not even February yet

Then do it. It’s actually better than most social media

>we emailed everyone who interacted with Russian bots
>but we suspended the bots so nobody can see what they were actually posting or what the propaganda was
>looks like you'll just have to trust our judgement again goyim
^>,

I did years ago. Was constantly shadow banned and real banned. I don't do anything I have to log in for now.

Yeah fuck that. I use it mostly for research & retweeting lol

Good question Gorka: How does Peter Strzok afford to hire David Boies as his attorney for $700/hour.

David Boise -- the lawyer that represented Al Gore in the 2000 election cliff hanger. He also represented Michael Moore and Harvey Weinstein in connection with his employment contract... you know, the one that allowed him to remain a partner so long as he paid the firm $1M per sexual assault allegation.

David Boise has also been.....wait for it....... a major donor to Hillary Clinton. Nothing to see here. Time to go back to sleep.

unfortunately as much as we’d like the memo to be released we know deep down (((they))) will never let it happen.

the fucking irony of singnalling their virtue on every matter conceivable yet when they’re asses are handed to them they revert to jingoistic nationalism of the worst sort.

Of course. SMMFH.

I like to try & be positive

THIS

As you should, comrade.

>Time to go back to sleep.
Strange that the nation is so focused on sleep lately. Nothing but mattress and pillow ads on the TV.

Seems to me they’ve been asleep 30+ years.

Is this legit?