Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/75544/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw this got a live action adaptation

source please. google image, iqdb, and saucenao didn't give me anything

I want to fuck Touta Kitakawa so bad

its a doctored image

faggot op

It´s about artist mc time-traveling to past france and meeting I don´t know what famous artist.
First chapter not long ago. I don´t remember the name.

I love this manga. It's seriously fucking cute.

Google, Tinypic, SauceNao, iqdb, and yandex all give nothing. Is this one still unknown?

Is posting spread cheating?

Love is it?

True Love you say?

Best chapter

Wait, this continued? Who the fuck is this other slut?

just when I was thinking about posting a page out of this one you do it.
so many pages that could be posted.

>Any joy felt at Sensei winning is mitigated by the fact that it's revealed that MC is a sexually abusive ass

It really is a beautiful series. I'm just glad it still getting scanlated. There was a time a little while back where I thought it was dropped.

read filename

he got an imouto

It's from the shitty sequel that is worse in every way and ruins all characters, don't bother.

I wish Gon had better scans.
Had to crop the image because muh malicious code.

Can someone sauce me at least the author, if not the title? Google and yandex bring nothing up.

Do we actually get to see her tits or is it just a tease?

The author just seems to genuinely hate women.

I've just learned to not read gook shit. I read Unbalance X2 because I have a serious hard on for teacher/student romances, but that was some serious shit after an ending where the teacher and student get together.
Fuck gooks

Sauce?

Second one is medaka box, and I'm only telling you this because reverse image doesn't help much. You can easily figure out the rest yourself.

Thanks for nothing I guess, retard.

We'll see them all naked, while he'll be mind-controlled and will kill all his classmates.
Yes, it will happen even in this timeline ;_;

Kill yourself faggot.

The quality of posts is important.

Sauce?

faggot janitor is a faggot

Sauce please.

>Terrarium in Drawer
my nigga

Shame it ended already
Gonna give you sauce because i want more people to enjoy it: Fujiyama-san wa shishunki

>small images

If you want sauce you can ask for it

Nah. I have these manga already.

>Post OPT
>Dont put the name of the manga in the filename

Disgusting neo/a/

S o u r c e m e p l z

don't remind me of this abomination

Wasn't he just based by punching the bitches who bullied the other girl? When is he actually sexually abusive? Been ages since I don't check this one.

In an epilogue, we see a sex scene between him and sensei, and he's pretty bad

anyone know what this is?

Google/yandex/etc produce no results.

Sauce fast.

Reverse image you nigger

But what does he do, please tell me I don't want to have to read that all over again.

This one, I was looking for it as I remembered it the other day! Thanks for the name!

He's a major asshole to her. You don't have to read the whole thing over again, it's a separate doujinshi actually done by the artist, and he/she/whatever says it's an epilogue
nhentai.net/g/75544/

Source on this?

He is a complete arsehole and that bully punching screamed of the author going "I want an excuse to let him beat up some girls".

This series was comfy as fuck.

I don't get why we don't get more series about inexperienced but established couples as opposed to "WILL THEY WONT THEY LOL BUSINESS AS USUAL ENDING" love triangles.

I love this.

It's such an amazing series.

Don't you have a feminism blog to update?

You have no idea about how fucked situation is in the Orient.
Dynamics between men and women there are even more unbalanced than on West.

I'm about as far off of SJW shit as you can get but he literally fills his series with bitches and whores, all trying to deceive the noble pure hearted protagonist in underhanded ways.

It's not "the girls get naked which means they're objectified" or similar bullshit you hear about fanservice; you can feel an active hatred towards women in the way he writes that you don't feel in other series.

Goddamn this. I didn't experience teenagelove so let live vicariously through something please.

>he literally fills his series with bitches and whores
>all trying to deceive the noble pure hearted protagonist in underhanded ways
So a take on reality?

>rec me
but here's a page from a funny manga

The good news is that his followup series also appears to be a romance series. About a girl who used to bully the MC.

A less heavy Silent Voice

Hitoha is cute
CUTE!

>You will never NTR your dumb vampire girlfriend with a mosquito

>rec me
Nah, I'm just sick of the same dozen series being posted

Woah. Jitsumind

>anime soon
>we'll actually be able to remember which male character is which