Why didn't you protect his smile?

Why didn't you protect his smile?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=APIKVLw1tT0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who?

I personally don't like any of his work, so he might as well die of cancer.

Who the fuck is this guy?

Sadly I don't have the facilities or the know how to cure cancer and time travel back in time to save Satoshi Kon. I would if I could though. I would if I could. ;_;

I cried reading his letter. Such a sad loss at such a young age.
Also, the replies confirm yet once more that this is one of the most plebeian boards in this place. Kudos, ret/a/rds.

He look like male Asumi Kana

>cried
faggot

the average Sup Forums poster

No one can stop the Japanese cold

This and Kemono.

Kon was a pretentious hack that disregarded everything that makes anime fun in order to "elevate the medium" and muh artistic vision.

I'm glad he got ass cancer and died

>anime has to be fun and lighthearted
I hope you get ass cancer and die.

You are literally the definition of pleb, a disgusting mindless animal caring only about pleasing his cock. Subhuman shit

Whatever happened to The Happy Machine or whatever the last film was called?

Sudoku yourself, faggot

I didn't have the pleasure of knowing him and even than I can't cure cancer. Rest in peace.

People who die before their time are immune to criticism. If Miyazaki or Tomino had died of cancer at 46 you wouldn't see anyone complaining about them.

They do tend to be immortalized. Not completely immune from criticism as you can see in this thread. Still I think part of the factor is that they do have to have some merit in order to be immortalized. Millions die daily but you remember Kon for the works he did in addition to his life cut short.

He says while at the same time creaming himself over generic shounenshit and moeblobs

This.

>i watched a couple of super eyepatch wolf videos and now i have transcended the need for waifus
>arent i the coolest?
Fuck off you pretetentious pricks

reminder

Music for him:
youtube.com/watch?v=APIKVLw1tT0

Literally who? Is that one of those Youtube e-celebs autists like you love to hate but secretly worship for keeping you in the know?

Kill yourself you literal e-celeb watching garbage fuck.

wtf are you talking about?
get

If Miyazaki had died at cancer at 46 barely anyone would talk about him to begin with.

Perfect Blue > everything else he did

Millenium Actress all the way

>Being proud of being retarded
And i thought Sup Forums was the worst board

Here (you) go