Why Sup Forums love to bitch about cgi? I think it's pretty good most of the times

Why Sup Forums love to bitch about cgi? I think it's pretty good most of the times.

Donate your eyes to someone, since you isn't using them.

horribly out of place, it's painfully obvious.
it's also just proof that the studio didn't give two shits about actually taking the time to draw the scene properly.

>out of place
What about when a show is fully CG?

I feel like burring my face in those chicks.

>it's also just proof that the studio didn't give two shits about actually taking the time to draw the scene properly.
Generally, it's used because the time it would take isn't available to them.

>Ruining Momiji with your shitty politics meme
Fuck off to your containment board

Are the snowflakes still triggered by MAGA posts?

Find out in this thread!

He's right, there's literally no reason to bring it up. You could've ignored this thread or replied on topic, instead you chose to be a faggot because you got triggered by something minor.

>Make Asses Great Again

The Touhou's have always been doomed to an eternity of meme-whoring

When will people realize this?

>caring
Thats where you went wrong. Just enjoy the ass and ignore the rest. Its not hard

Someone post Yukkuri abuse to save this thread.

Get that MAGA crap out of here.

I, for one, am glad that Momiji is finally getting the attention she deserves.

Wolf-girls are criminally underrated

I want to make a pack with a wolf girl.

T R I G G E R E D .

I'd want a cool tough girl subordinate.

stay in your containement boards

Fuck off back to Sup Forums

>Yukkuri abuse
I had no idea this was a thing...

That's good too.

You are not welcome here. Go back to your containment board.

Because when it's good you almost don't notice it.
When it's bad you notice it and you get pissed.
It's that kind of bias.
It even has a specific name, but I can't remember it right now.

Look CGI is fine if its used well. The problem is 9 times out of 10 its not. Its usually at really low frame rate so it looks jittery, its stands out from everything else in the scene and it kinda hurts to look at.

I'd tell you to lurk more but this place is so dead it doesn't even matter anymore.

That's not a bad thing unless you're into that shit

Go back to polddit

Shut up spic

Except ignoring shitposts from Sup Forums only encourages more shitposts.

Sup Forums needs to stay in its containment board. They turning this place into reddit/gaia.

i find the quality of it is generally good like the new berserk was, but whats nearly always terrible about it is the fps, i mean, come the fuck on, rendering anime at 60fps should be fine with modern tech, are nips using 2000s era tech still? goddamn that cgi is rendered at about 5fps

>Sup Forums
>White
Incorrect

Quit being triggered by a fucking meme, we all know Sup Forums is shit so why bring it up and shit up Sup Forums in the process? fuck off you absolute shitbrained idiot.

>Something as subtle as Momiji wearing MAGA underwear is 'shitposting'

Dang, you must hate Rapeman

He keeps his Sup Forumsfaggotry out of the actual translations though.

And in what fucking universe do you live in where MAGA clothing is "subtle"?

If you let them be they'll think they are welcome here, and before you know it Sup Forums will look like this

Enjoy your new 4gaia you normie fag.

Sup Forums posters are infinitely better than /qa/ fags

I hope you faggots realize that you're the one posting Sup Forums memes and derailing the thread while whining about Sup Forums. Get a fucking clue.

Nigger /qa/ is completely irrelevant

quit Herkzposting ffs

Are the snowflakes still triggered by MAGA posts?

Find out in this thread!

Mods confirmed for triggered.

Show By Rock did it pretty well. It had the CG bits and the 2D bits completely separate. I agree that having CG pedestrians looks awful though.

CGI completely changed the look and feel of anime. It can be good or bad, but the end product becomes different than traditional animation.

I think it's a case of introducing technology too early when it's not ready. In 10-20 years there will be AIs that you can train to become inbetweeners or filling in color given a few example frames. It'll be the second renaissance of animation, just wait.

What is the tag for images like this? With the heels touching the butt on this position?

She was already getting attention with Awooposting, but MAGAposting is just ruining her.
t. secondary that started liking her because of Awooposting and her LEAF