Winston Churchill Themed Cafe Vandalised

> A Winston Churchill-themed cafe has had to remove a mural of the wartime hero after repeated vandalism.

> Diners at Blighty UK cafe in Finsbury Park drink from Churchill mugs underneath model Spitfires and Union flags. They can admire a Second World War air raid shelter and pose for pictures alongside a sculpture of the wartime PM, whose extraordinary achievements are currently being celebrated in hit movie Darkest Hour.

> It had to be scrapped after vandals repeatedly defaced the design by spraying abuse including “scum”, “warmonger” and “imperialist”.

> Co-owner Chris Evans, who styles himself as Horatio Bevans, grandson of a wartime fighter pilot, defended his cafes’ themes and said that the vandalism of the mural and a petition against his chain had been an “unnecessary headache” while trying to expand.

> The protesters are calling for Tottenham MP David Lammy to intervene. In their online petition, they claim that the cafes “insensitively evoke memory of the Empire”, writing: ‘We understand that many see the Commonwealth as a celebration of a group of countries but it has little to do with cafes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mfHrMnl1uLo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Another cheap shot from the real scum, you guys just need somebody to come along who's gonna make Britain great again.

>Churchill
>imperialist
Lmao, he was a cuck. If he didn't go against Germany then Germany would've succeeded.

Churchill was LITERALLY worse than Hitler. Totally justified.

I was curious what the makeup of Finsbury Park was.

Finsbury Park Census Data (2011):
35% White British
22% non-British White
13% Muslim (including mixed white and Arabs)
24% Black (including mixed white)
2% Indian
The rest are Chinese and other ethnic groups.

Very 'British', but it is in Sadiq Khans' London.

it's gotta be some Poles

Churchill setup Sikorski!

but hte "imperialist" scum prolly makes it some leftards...

le churchill was le bad guoy

The left resents him for trying to preserve the waning British Empire and the right resents him for standing in the way of Germany while trying to protect said Empire. He deserves all the shit he gets.

le hitler was trying to take over the world

>I AM SILLY
sick non-argument
>treaties signed in good faith
who's good faith? the allies wanted Germany weak and defenceless (economically and militarily) for the foreseeable future, any self-respecting German on the interwar era would see that their country was forced to cuck itself with the Treaty of Versailles. Maybe if the allies hadn't made the treaty completely unfair and draconian the Germans would have honored it. Hitler wouldn't have had nearly as large of a support base if the treaty wasn't so shit.

Wonder how the police investigation is going?

>wartime hero

Hello Finsbury

>“Why are there terrorists on our streets today? We’ve had three recent terror attacks, our children spattered against the walls of concerts, part and parcel by all accounts, Mr Sadiq Khan, no it isn’t how can you let this happen, terrorists marching through our capital city, you’re a disgrace, where was the public outrage after 1400 of our white British none Muslim girls?

Truck of peace....
We need more like Darren Osborne.

I am conflicted on this.

so so so so conflicted.

I hate Churchill... But for other reasons.
His approach to the feral negroid was measured and well thought-out.

>A man who drove a van into worshippers outside a mosque was brainwashed by online right-wing propaganda after becoming incensed by a television drama about grooming gangs, a court was told yesterday.
>was said to have become a “ticking time bomb” obsessed with Muslims after viewing Three Girls, a BBC programme about the Rochdale grooming scandal.

Seems BBC programmes are right-wing propaganda.

I truly hate modern England and everything it stands for.

Make Britain Great Again when?

youtube.com/watch?v=mfHrMnl1uLo

It’s sick how they’re spinning it. “Ticking time bomb” “brainwashed by propaganda” they’re even throwing Tommy Robinson’s name in there just for good measure.
No, he had enough and took the matter into his own hands as the authorities refuse to. He literally spells it out. I’ve also noticed a lot of articles aren’t publishing the note either. Sickens me.

The way they're attempting to connect Tommy Robinson to him is ridiculous. It was the first picture they showed in their report on the news yesterday.

So you're saying England is diverse paradise that you hold up as the model that every nation should strive towards?

Serves him right for being a kike puppet.

Can Newmanposting please become a thing?

>warmonger
I agree. he should left germany alone

winston churchhill is a cumbucket

redpill me on churchill's jewish handlers

Churchill was a fat, useful idiot, and I don't really have a lot of respect for him.

However, this is was Marxist totalitarianism looks like. This is how the archetypical communist society is created. It's exactly like that well-known progression chart of creeping Islam. First, when they are few, they behave like harmless victims. Then they get their people in power, and they start profiling themselves in the public eye for "worthy" causes. This is the next step: Using intimidation tactics to silence anyone they deem to be politically incorrect, knowing full well that they have bought the political power to protect their redshirts.

And the beauty is, anything can be a crime. And any crime is a capital crime in the eyes of a Marxist. From being a literal Nazi to simply making an off-colour joke. Or even, as you're aware, being white or male. Because it all comes down to one thing: Power. Totalitarian structures rely solely on power to keep themselves functional, and the most effective way to get people to fear you is to introduce uncertainty. Someone who doesn't know when they are committing a crime has to be careful to never be committing a crime. This is why they accuse people willy-nilly, and why they don't heed any reasonable boundaries. The more trivial the complaint, the better.

If this sounds familiar, you probably already know which step is coming next: Bona fide violent terrorism and insurrection. Random bombings and executions as the definition of crime expands to simply being in a certain place, belonging to a certain group, or in any way, shape, or form being "contra-revolutionary". This will also strike the members themselves, as the totalitarian terror has to be kept up in the inner system as well. Marxists already feel themselves heading down this path, which is why they feel so much sympathy and admiration for Islamic terrorists. To the Marxist, the violent Muslim is someone who already has what they want.