INFORMANT GIVING INFO ON SECRET SOCIETY

BREAKING=> Senator Ron Johnson: We Have Whistleblower Talking About Off-Site Meetings of FBI “Secret Society”

>Senator Ron Johnson (R-WI) told Fox News’ Bret Baier on Tuesday evening that there is an informant talking to Congress about meetings the people in the ‘secret society’ were having offsite.

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/breaking-senator-ron-johnson-whistleblower-talking-off-site-meetings-fbi-secret-society-video/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SebGorka/status/955840183236116484
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HH0AvaG3SqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lZks7Qcheas
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>ding dong- "Room service"
>"Fuck yeah, I'm starving"
>"Wait- we didn't order any..."
>"A tragic mass sudoku was discovered here..."

Did they meet at Comet Ping Pong?

Bump

This whole memo situation, plus the text messages getting deleted, and now an informant AND senators talking openly about conspiracy? Getting my popcorn ready. The build up to the 30th? This all feels orchestrated.

>Off-Site Meetings of FBI “Secret Society”

Literally at the basement Comet Ping Pong Pizza

so who did they flip? rybicki? priestap? ???

somebody flipped!

bump (YOU)

Is it happening guys?

Bamp

>inb4 flipped mueller shills
Kek, what if mueller's interrogation of Sessions was actually Sessions interrogating Mueller?

I like where this is going

pizzagate will come out soon

Start voting on gallows design.
>Flair is encouraged
Start planning mass DC gatherings for when Congress votes on Treason/Sedition charges--death is the only acceptable outcome and they'll likely need to be reminded of the severity of the situation.

Honestly bro I don't even know who's Jewing who anymore.

Session's is such a useless shit I can't imagine him actually doing anything except ranting about the evils of marijuana like a crazy old man but maybe it's all part of the act..

DEMS BTFO

Interesting. Maybe its all related? That would be nuts. What a shitstorm we're witnessing right now. It's going to be a hell of story when the dust settles I think. But man is it a tangled mess right now.

Turns out the deep state is more real than we thought.

yea i think its an act, dont show your ace too early sorta thing

Priestrap is my guess. nobody on any msm outlets have mentioned his name at all.

I think its part of the act. He's made out to look like a stooge so he's not perceived as a threat.

I made the original Flipped Mueller image. To me, it's just an idea that's been floated that thus far cannot really be refuted. I won't argue or assert that it is true, only that as far as I presently understand, it cannot truly be ruled out. It does "feel right" to me, whatever that means. I hype it just for funsies, just like meme magic, but that is the extent of it.

Can't we think of anything more exciting than hanging? What about a forced march from Washington to Mexico in July? A trail liberal tears if you will.

Seems like the GOP is counter attacking.

Fuck if I know.

your prob correct. they dont talk about people unless they have the narrative setup to get spun six diff ways.

>we didn't know before

4 u maybe

He's got a point..... Who is paying for this. Follow the money. The same goes for the lawyer for the Awans. How do these people pay for these high powered attorneys?

>How does Peter Strzok afford Harvey Weinstein’s lawyer David Boies - one of the most expensive in DC - on @FBI salary?

>Boies is from same firm as Karen Dunn who was slated to become Hillary’s @WhiteHouse Counsel had she defeated @realDonaldTrump.

twitter.com/SebGorka/status/955840183236116484

only took them a year

I don't think so

He's in to deep, and he's trying to keep, up above in his head, instead of going under

Seriously this
Nigger we were literally the only ones who knew, and everyone calls us crazy.

yea this is common knowledge. I never thought we would see the day this shit gets momentum in mainstream though.

Fox news mentioned him

because it's easier to call someone crazy than it is to see their perspective.

Maybe more real than YOU thought you newfaggot boomer cunt

And to think of all the shit we've taken from these filthy kikes over the years... They'll get theirs soon.

not recently

>we skipped right past the obongo revolution and right into office

look at me

I am the power now

>you know what this is?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HH0AvaG3SqQ

If Trump isn't part of any 'secret societies' he'd be a complete retard not to fire mueller and completely clean house at the intelligence agencies and FBI. If he does nothing I lose all respect for him.

I wish I was still a newfag because this kind of shit used to make my dick hard.

I would agree. "Seeking redemption" is kind of an intentional exaggeration. It is a meme, after all.

Rome wasn't built in a day. Better to do it right than rush it, make mistakes, and allow some of these rats to scurry to safety.

Jim Hoft, at The Gateway Pundit is a Russian shill.

All in good time. Can you honestly not see what's happening right now? It's all coming out, everything.

Some people didn't want to believe, it's called being a normal human. Fucking elites with sex rings? FBI insurance plans? "break glass in case of People choosing the wrong candidate?"

It was an uncomfortable, itching feeling that you rationalize and dismiss. Was, now it's getting undeniable.

People are waking up en masse, let's not call them faggots ok brah

i was extremely anxious for the memo to be quickly released. Now, i quite enjoy watching (them) squirm

Notice whose portrait is presiding over them

Notice the pose of who is presiding over in the portrait above

TOP FUCKING KEK

!

HAIL HYDRA

I'll make your dick hard, bb

The American People deserves JUSTed Mueller.

[response 82c] Drumpfies are getting desperate with this secret society nonsense

thanks cia ;)

the formal definition is "cognitive dissonance" and I love newfag comments.

[increasingly nervous laughter intensifies]

9/10
I can't even look at this monkey's face though
Makes me so angry

shh brothermine, save your rage for the days ahead

joyous if incredible

kek it's common knowledge if you're not a normie

Yup, we're fucking right again. The burden we carry is quite literally Christ like and when we finally succeed in saving this God damn planet I want a God damn religion dedicated to us where we're worshipped by, at minimum, a medium sized tribe of African savages. This planet owes us and it's the absolute least they can do to show it.

its like a boa constrictor, I think the evidence is vanishing is all part of the plan. it allows these bad actors to keep incriminating themselves, this allows for a larger case to be built and helps build a model of the network and how it functions.

with baby's blood cocktails

faggot

Blood will flow.

GOP Lawmaker Calls for Purge of Officials at Politically Corrupt FBI and DOJ
youtube.com/watch?v=lZks7Qcheas

As opposed to two Democrats on an intelligence committee that literally said twitter bots from Russia threaten democracy?

bahahahaha we got someones attentions boys!

>wanting to be worshipped
what an egotistical nigger faggot
this is what patriots do idiot
kys

The happening is coming in a matter of days. The (((meteors ufo footage memos committees image servers going down earthquakes mass shootings cia niggers))) etc will all culminate in the big one. More than anything they hate being named and this is unprecedented.

Ooooohh neat!!

Some are not waking up

Sadly

would be nice, but admit it, you were born for this.

It's honestly absurd that a fucking US intelligence agency, of all people, would claim that they could "lose" 50,000 text messages and expect anyone to believe it. I almost can't even fathom how stupid the person was who made the call to give that as a reason to Congress.

Well, it has to be something that won't trip up the 'cruel and unusual' punishment bits from the Constitution.
Or maybe pass legislation right after the treason/sedition charges pass to sentence traitors to "die in a fire".
>the Sup Forums amendment, fully conscious and unanesthetized

If we cant call eachother faggots, we have nothing. Its the cornerstone of our existence. We dont have much, user. Dont deprive us of our bants.

>thegatewaypundit

new dnc is kill

As an engineer I am more about efficiency. And I bet those used German gas chambers are selling for deep discount right now

Secret society

blew wave now!

it does feel surreal. It's like super bowl.

Indeed.

I know.

I'm having nightmares.

My SJW told me people like me need to be removed from society.

And they think they are correct in every manner of the word.

We earned it for all the shit the Jews have piled on us over the year. Don't get me wrong I would absolutely continue to do it for free no matter what but when this massive turd has finally made its way out of the asshole of these deep state kikes, and it's out for everyone to see, we're going to be able to give the biggest I told you so in human history.

exactly. it is absurd.

Top kek. (and I don't know why)

>used

I am amazed that everything we have been saying for a year is actually true.

Sedition isn't punishable by death.

Well lucky for us we have precedent for a forced march. We'll send the 9th Circuit Court too just to be sure there's no one to fuck it up.

lel
but really, dont ask to be worshipped, be humble

I think they didn't have a choice. If they are discussing methods to kill POTUS, what were they going to do?

Man you faggots are going to go to your graves mesmerized by the TV. Unbelievable.

Should’ve used the classic sunglasses and left it at “a slave to the cabal rises to slay them all”

Yeah? That surprises you? Look around at the other people in this country, no one gives a fuck. They're gonna do whatever they want, and say whatever they want, because no one cares.