Helck

New chapter in a few minutes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g_Fq2nUGosg&index=2&list=PLMYibYOONjj7nDXSumPxlppAhGHjZj5vQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lets roll bby

Well, damn.

Oh, she managed to defeat that one, that´s good.

I wonder how the North Threat sizes up to these guys that they still arent asking for help from the Emperor.

ooooohhhhh shit

F

OH MAN

Well, that´s a problem.

Done.
No chapter next week.

Ouch.

He finally broke.

Thanks for the raws user.

Wa he going to let himself be killed?

The fuck, how are they all so broken?

Also, the demon army isn't fighting those guys but just new world beasts? Did I miss something? The winged men they were fighting just got all awakened instead of fusing inthose those veins warriors?

nice to see someone finally getting a good hit in

Please Sup Forums, tell me he can regenerate that. Helck has suffered too much.

So what has happened since he was fighting his awakened brother in the bowels of the human kingdom? Did he ever finish off the Emperor and the evil mage guy?

How far away in strengh are Vamirio and Helck anyway? What would be the one of those warriors? Wasn't New World mode Edil like level 80?

Things got fine then it got worse then it got fine again then it got worse than the worst worse.

21 levels of difference, but I am starting to think that is levels are only about stats, because Vamirio seems a lot more competent than Helck when fighting (he takes a lot of hits that Vamirio evades or blocks)

And Edil had a level of around 70, but this guys aren´t awakened soldiers, but the strongest summons (like Vamirio´s swordmans and bombs)

Oh, those guys are summonings? Didn't get that. Kinda weird. Do they disapear after some times then?

And yes, Vaimirio being that competent makes me think experience and techniques compensates a fuckton.

Seeing how Azudora is also very worried I guess that it´s time to for The Witch to do something. Surely using Piwi for something, it has to happen.

I mean, look at him here , that little bastard isn´t scared at all.

Wouldn't that summoning spell be even more disastrous if it had been bone while the resurection power of the king was still here? They could keep using the winged soldiers as sacrifies to summon the army if that was the case.

Well, unlike the winged soldiers or the monsters in the demon land, those summons don´t come back when they are defeated (Vamirio killed one of them this chapter), but if they aren´t stopped they will keep destroying and killing until nothing is left. I think that Mikaros called them the Warriors of Ruin, since he used all of humanity as the price for summoning them they are at their maximum level.

I don´t think that waiting for them to die on their own it´s an option.

In a previous chapter Mikaros actually told Vamirio that he hopes that the empire wins against these guys, since if they don´t the warriors of ruin will destroy the world, not only its current form, but the world itself.

He just wants them to make as much damage as possible so the new contacted one can bring the new world easier.

What about the snow though? Isn't it part of his plan? At this rate the empire is gonna get transformed into new world organism.

I guess that Vaimirio is saying here that stopping the snow is still a bigger priority.

You might've linked the wrong post user.

shit.

Yeah, he should really stop with the snow if he wants the empire to have a chance of killing these guys so the world doesn´t end destroyed.

then again for him it's would be all good wouldn't it? the demons would go to his side and they would get a powerup, increasing the chances of victory agains the warriors of ruin.

Though there is the problem of making it a three sides war then.

I really admire how Vamirio is able of keeping thinking and fighting in such a bad situation, in those times she looks like the main character.

Helck is strong, but in the end he is just a kind fellow that was simply born overpowered, he isn´t a soldier or a warrior.

This chapter ost:

youtube.com/watch?v=g_Fq2nUGosg&index=2&list=PLMYibYOONjj7nDXSumPxlppAhGHjZj5vQ

I hope we got a good amount of healing chapters after this arc is over.

user... It only gets worse from here.

It has to, things couldn´t possibly get worser than this, I guess that Helck will do the same thing Uria did to defeat the warriors of ruin and Azudora will manage to save every human, except for Helck.

In the second and last part of the series, Vamirio, Cless and Helck´s friends will travel to the north in order to save him or something like that.

Or it goes as Mikaros wanted: the empire wins after losing half of the cast, humans are still dead and it ends with a new demon mikaros appearing.

Is Helck going to be OK?

Calm down Satan.

Of course user, he will use his speciality and heal that flesh wound like if was nothing, I hope. Otherwise this will really start to be similar with Berserk.

>Also, the demon army isn't fighting those guys but just new world beasts? Did I miss something? The winged men they were fighting just got all awakened instead of fusing inthose those veins warriors?
I believe, earlier on, those monsters actually stampeded into the battlefield. They're not related to the human angels apart from the fact that they're New World organisms.

Mikaros talked about them before, they are monster of the demon land that thanks to the snow making the poison stronger are now closer to the form they would have in the new world.

I guess that Shin failed to destroy the tower´s core.

will edil ever come back ;_;

I almost forgot about the SUPER REGENERATION CONDITIONING

Yes, in the happy new arc that we will have soon, he will go in a double date with Hyura, Helck and Alicia will be the another couple and the rest (Vamirio, Kenros, Zell, ect) will spy on them.

Pic related.

Holy moley, Vamirio actually defeated one of them on her own, but it seems that it was pretty tiring.

He'll probably just do that.

Cless and Rafaed are late to the party.

Where the hell is Rafaed anyway. Maybe he's the one who is gonna partially save the day? I never got what he wanted but the summoning of those apocalypse warriors clearly isn't part of it. I think.

Last time we saw him Cless and a bunch of winged soldiers were following to kill him, just after the king´s betrayal. So maybe they will appear together to lend a hand.

Rafaed wanted humanity to be able of surviving in the new world instead of dying before it arrived or at its arrival. So Mikaros "killing" all of them to summon these guys is most likely a deal breaker between Rafaed and Mikaros.