Nigger shoe obsession

Why do niggers obsess over shoes so much; Isn’t that what women do? They can’t pay taxes but can collect $1,000 in welfare to buy expensive clown shoes (yeezys).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W234NiTkBO4?t=1m14s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kangz gotta look like kangz cuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (devolves back to ape)

Because to the weak minded, material items make self worth. Ghetto people have to flash their “wealth.”

They are being tricked by marketing teams into buying useless shit because they are retarded.

>Illinois Link nigger
Just hits you right in the feels

Materialism = Low IQ

youtu.be/W234NiTkBO4?t=1m14s

I guess yeezys are black mans Apple obsession.

They think shoes give them giganigga superpowers.

It's one thing to be overly materialistic which many of them are, but at the same time it's every bit as shameful to wear abominations like these(pic), if you can help it.

These are typically white people shoes. Honestly white people have some of the cringiest taste, everything from country music to wearing fanny paks.

Because they're unintelligent as shit and easily manipulable.
They are absolutely no match for consumer advertising.
They aren't cognizant of what is driving them.
>DEEZ SHOES GOOD STATUS SYMBOL
>I GET DEM, DEN I GET DE PUSSY
>EVEN DO I NOT HAVE MONEY FOR DECENT FOOD AFTER
.exe

>I admire your fashionable running shoes.
DROP THEM NIKES OFF YO ASS BEFO I BLAST YOU MOTHERFUCKA

Just wear boots ye fag

And what do you wear?
No /fa/ggot their shit either

Gotta get dem fukin Jordans naw saying? Ooga BOOGA

iphones can be used productively tho
clown shoes have absolutely no redeeming value whatsoever.

>caring about how stylish anyone's shoes are

go back to /fa/ or /fit/ you faggot

They collect shoes
I collect guns
Same thing right?

Maybe i just have alot of money? lol.

I'd rather wear those and have a well paying and fulfilling job, a reliable vehicle, a nice home, and a loving family than some shitty Jordan's, no dad, no job, and nothing to live for.

Boots

>Isn’t that what women do
entire race of children raised without fathers. What do you think they emulate?
Is it any wonder why blacks are the most impulsive and emotionally immature creatures known to man?

Good luck stopping tyranny with a shoe.

Autism lol.

Running from the police

Ayy.
Ayy, white boi.
Ayy.
Nigs gotta nig. Sup.

Disgusting

It started around the reconstruction era when kang'z first got enough money to start buying shoes

kikery 101 my dude. I don't buy into every DA JOOZ theory but their domination pop music is complete. with rap it's muh shoes, muh gucci, etc. with country it's mah raybans, mah chevy, etc etc.

This nigger is intelligent. It's actually really sad to watch. Poor guy.

So far none of the comments have managed to answer OP's question. Too generic statements "muh materialism" etc.

No.

The question was: why SHOES. why do black MALES obsess over SHOES. Not black females. Black males.

If you're talking status symbol, why don't they obsess over watches? Suits? Shirts? Pants? Hats?

Nope. Baggy pants. Wifebeater. 15$ snapback hat. No watch on the wrist. MAYBE a gold necklace, sure, but otherwise, it's always dem shoes.

Why oh why.

>Why do niggers obsess over shoes so much; Isn’t that what women do?
Yep. In a fatherless society, males absorb female culture. Why do you think they swing like women in a fight? Why do they let their nails grow out, and have to have the highest fashion? Black men only have female role models, and the black woman is one of the most cancerous things on the planet.

Shoes are marketed to male niggers becuase of basketball. Also despite the constant "muh dick" nonsense.\ spewing from the niggerlips black males are very feminine in behaviour. They are constantly spending w\their gibs on excessive hair cuts colognes and clothing becuase they are feminized.

look

at

that

faggot

spacing

of

a

person

who

sucks

cock

by

choice

ha

ha

ha

ha

can

you

imagine

Real men dont give a fuck about fashion you stupid nigger. you are all just shy of being full blown faggots

>giganigga
hearty kek at 1 am

white supremacy capitalism preys on the black community. white supremacy capitalism knows if black and brown people unite and over throw the system then all the problems of the world would end. right now blacks are poor and oppressed. they have no power. they are forced to commit crimes. this fuels the prison industrial complex that makes millions for the white supremacy capitalistic system

until capitalism ends this shit will continue

Aesthetics is somewhat important. This is why white nationalist never get taken seriously, because they look like a joke.

Clean those off you piece of shit, take care of the things you fucking own. The leather is going to get dried out and crack you shitstain.

>reddirt spacing
GTFO my pol
REEEEEEEEE

>Isn’t that what women do?

Precisely. It's due to them not having fathers and being feminized by a bunch of obnoxious black single mothers that obsess over materialistic things.

I paid 300 dollars for my boots. But then again they've lasted 7 years so far, and will probably outlast me in the end. Pic related is the white man's shoe.