Re:Creators

Help! Meteora is seducing me!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aqVpd0fw7rs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>being seduced by worst girl

You'd need a thousand hands to hold all that exposition.

Just a little question

Why is it always the baddies looking from left to right and the goodies from right to left? I think I see it in almost all visual works

But her teeth aren't even pointed

One explanation I've heard is that people facing left have more left wing political views which makes them moral and upstanding people while those facing to the right are terrible fascists and nationalists.

Oddities of human mind and perception.

What's the point of being red?

You know the word "sinister" is Latin for "left-handed".

Why do you guys have so many threads?

I'm not sure.

wtf
cute girls

Because muh manga reading order.

why is this allowed?

It really doesn't need constant threads especially during the week when nothing is happening.

Why is this allowed either?

I want to hold Soda's hands too. It's unfair that only Meteora and Mamika got to do that.

Because it airs late at night, like most anime being discussed on this board. Obviously they wouldn't be able to broadcast that on a family-friendly slot.

What is this nip magic to add someone to your contact list by bumping phones?

I can't hate her. She's just too adorable

Their ways are not our ways

There was a phone brand that did that state side but it was a dumb gimmick for over here since everyone else owned a iphone or andriod and couldn't do the nip touch magic

>tfw your dead friend's shitty OC becomes real and starts terrorizing the world, but your second-hand embarrassment is so strong that you can't even bring yourself to admit that you've heard of her

How long until Soda just offs himself

because every time someone rips on Meteora we get derailed into a shitstorm, and that keeps the threads from dying

my wife Meteora is super cute

She won my heart this episode

He got a panic attack when he realized she knew.

Thank god for reality bending lie magic

What are they doing?

>Soda is the only person who can stop her autistic rage by revealing he has the Chuu Note in his possession, the true basis of Altair's existence

Because leftism is evil

I should be illegal for a character to be this much fun to watch

I'd rather a Chinese Dress Princess or maybe a Nurse Uniform Princess.

It took me longer then most, but I am also building a folder of her smug fucking face

If red gets with someone in our world, is it ntr for the dude back in her world? Or is more like he's dead now and she moves on.

yesssssss

She literally typed them in by hand just before that, then made them kissu

Sundress Princess looks very cute.

Is she okay?

I guess if she has to stay in the real world forever then eventually she probably would move on.

I still wouldn't be surprised to see Charon show up at some point. There's still a lot of episodes left.

Hand holding and underage penetration, no idea how they were allowed to air this episode.

*record scratch*

*freeze frame*

Yep, that's me. You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation.

Me after the Monaco Grand Prix.

Why is her blood white?

>he thinks magical girls bleed
it's just mana

She's a hotblooded protagonist.

Why don't you all just head right off to your thread?

Why is she bleeding semem?

Wait a minute.

Hold on.

What the fuck does Matsubara do if Selesia is still around. If he does keep going with his story it's writing her an alternate reality where in which there is an impossibility to copy the real world selesia's thoughts and decisions. He's writing her a future which she cannot experience.

If he doesn't then we pretty much can't even confirm the existence of a future for these characters within their stories. Selesia simply can't allow the trail of Charon, her lost partner to fade into obscurity.

It's tough man. After seeing all that shit it would be a tough decision to carry the weight of the destinies of fictional characters who may some day come to face you.

I hope Alice will avenge Mamika

youtube.com/watch?v=aqVpd0fw7rs

She doesn't need to avenge her because Mamika will be just fine.

No wonder her creator an hero'd.

She's a cyborg/robot.

Here's a thought. Are twists already in production by the creators but not yet aired to the public a part of the creations?

If Meteora talks you know its going to be a shit episode

Hopefully soon
He is literally ruining this show for me

What do you mean? Writing that shit is Matsubara's job, if he doesn't he's gonna be looking for work and his living prospects are gonna get a lot bleaker. I don't really think it's a decision he can make.

It's NFC it's on most of Sony's phones

I think the government can afford to pay him a stipend until this crisis is over.

Maybe so but his government would have to work out an arrangement with his publisher as he's most likely got some kind of contract for his light novel.

That means that like ep1 and 7 are the only good episodes. Pretty accurate.

Pretty sure the government can also do that.

This is the smallest of small potatoes.

>"Revenge... War... Maybe that's enough reason. I'm all alone, I think. For now. And within me is the black berserker rage... And only that... Will keep me on my feet. As I head toward you... Pressing on"

Why Sota didn't run away as soon as he saw Magane if he knows that she is fucking psycho?

He should do it because it's his job? What about Magane's author? The guy is fucken dead.

I'd actually be pretty interested in checking out her story.

So, I've noticed someone is going undiscussed, and I ain't talking about Kamille.

The fuck is Blitz's deal?

Because he's a beta little shit who was scared shitless instantly.

Tall girls are intimidating.

Maybe he knows how to counter her and is not in immediate danger of dying.

Didn't Yuuya say something about elements the writers put into their Creations that weren't apparent would start appearing?

He was too busy thinking about Setsuna

Wait
If a show's OP has a scene in it that doesn't actually appear in the show proper, would the character remember the events of that OP? Would there be a Character-2 that only remembered the events of the OP?

I dunno, since OPs can sometimes be metaphorical. I'm not sure that there'd even be an alternate character, the events of the OP would just not exist.

>Can't cause a lie of a lie if you're too spineless to contradict Magane

In fluff her manga has sold about 8 million copies combined and manga is just at volume 4.It must be very good.

>posting reddit memes

fuck off

>implying it wasn't just propped up by the not!Aniplex hype machine

Is she from a manga originally? Or is there a webnovel, or something?
Otherwise, her creator is probably Berserk reference
>4 volumes
>enough time to sell 8m copies, meaning years