Wtf i hate the women's march now???

wtf i hate the women's march now???

Other urls found in this thread:

i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/033/313/018.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"you need to do more" But they never say what. Because there is no "what". It's about perpetual whining.

> Black trans women have a life expectancy of 35

Good. I don't want mentally diseased niggers in my society anyway. I wish it was lower.

>Trump tweeted in support of your rally.

Sublime.

I am f and white an I don't want to deal with that or look at that.
I don't want to make a Contra Protest sign. I don't even want to read that. It's just always the same trans racism muslim BLM pink hats bla I've just had enough.

this image murderd me

They can't even be civil with one another. They have reached the highest echelon of self indulgent bitching. Incredible.

When can we convince dumb niggers that all of these evil white feminists are actually Jews? Inundate them with Malcolm X quotes?

Malcolm X died too young

So did Rockwell

Yay, they eat themselves again.

Oh there is a what, its money. They want your money. Treating shit like this as just whining is a jew trick you shouldn't repeat.

Fuck all of you racist, misogynistic nazi skum!!!!!!
#MyPussyMyProblem

All men have an X and a Y chromosome. All women have an X and an X chromosome.

You can;t change a Y Chromosome to an X by injecting yourself with female hormones.

Women can't change an X Chromosome to a Y.

Transgenderism is a mental illness.

jesus that pussy drawing looks disgusting

holy fuck

Literally a disgusting cunt

>Trump tweeted in support of your rally
You know this is the part that pissed them off the most

No taxation without representation

I see no problems here, let them cannibalize each other.

That's the major weakness of post-modern communism, it will splinter off into a million different varying levels of oppression and implode on itself.

At least her art degree was useful for something.

>male niggers murder mtf transniggers when they discover they were lied to

THIS IS A PROBLEM WHITE WOMEN NEED TO SOLVE

This is good though. It makes white women hate them more and more. Their ultimate goal is to convince white women to say "fuck white men" and just start dating niggers, sand niggers, and spics. And of course to always vote democrat. They are trying so hard to split white men and white women because they know that the white race is the only race that will fight the juden and win. They are afraid.

WHITE WOMEN, LISTEN UP !!

Police murdered at least 800 disabled POC in 2016 alone?

>not all pussies are pink
>not all women have pussies
Can I get a quick rundown?

lol fuckin this

Good grief! The horror of these people.

Niggers have an IQ below 80 so yes

to high if anything, How can we get that number down?

Imagine if some giant gorilla came into your store and started wrecking everything so you shot it and people acted like it was some kind of big civil rights issue

>transniggers kill themselves
>this is everyone elses problem

#NotAllWomenHavePussies

Actually a disabled person in my area got tazed for being well mentally disabled and cops thought he was an insane criminal.

>800 disabled coloreds

That is some bullshit if I've ever seen it.

Intersectionality kills everything: The Image.

This was yhe only possible outcome of intersectionality. They created this monster and now it is destroying them from the inside out.

963 total in 2016 according to the fucking washington post.So this person means to tell me that the police are basically cripple nigger death squads?

not all men like women either
and not all women like men
some womens like women
some like both
some like a bit of everythin (like a buffet a buff-gay if you will) a buff gay is something some girls and some GUYS even like!

want any more from the peanut gallery or is everyone good for now? Allllirghty then.

Is this real? How can this be possible?

This is so fucking good it should be posted everywhere.

Extraordinary faggotry

Just a quick, tasteful, flash of nipple - that's all I'm asking.

EINHORN IS FINKLE \

FINKLE IS EINHORN

yes, lois Einhorn is Ray Finkle meaning...

Ace has solved yet another case. All in a day's work.

yeah you'd like that wouldn't you, crocodile dun dunce? did a dinga eat yer babby or did you burn your "shrimp" on the barbie?

>tfw leftists make better nazi propaganda than nazis do
th-thanks

>not all women have pussies
I'm... not so sure about that

check your pants, cletus.

i knew this would come in handy

It's eating it's own tail

They didn't need to write that; we all know nothing is ever enough for women.

Because of jews, duh

malcum xxx more like

i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/033/313/018.jpg

shut up yer a canadian your opinion doesn't matter or count you damn stupid canuck

Being black is now considered a disability remember?

The womens mortal enemy is always other women.

you're thinking of having an IQ in the double digits or just anything lower than 200 +

it's cute you're trying to form a coherent joke though.

why are you taking pictures of your grandpa taking a dump? you have odd hobbies dude.

I like how after coming out as a feminist, Emma Watson finds new things every day that is intrinsically wrong about her being white. Nothing will ever be good enough. The logical conclusion for these feminists, in their own mind whether they admit it or not, is either slavery to brown people or ritual suicide. She is emblematic of these bitches. Feminism might as well be syphilitic to the mind due to how much it fucks women up mentally.

yea
well sed
übermensch women are hotter anyway

Or becoming a TERF

why do you just tell me who to hate

Don’t you see what’s happening fellas? Identity politics is eating itself alive. Never could have predicted that black trans feminists would attack their own ideology for being white. If this continues, there’ll be nothing left.

suck uncle sam boi suck it deep and long

then get buttfucked by gavin newsom and tremp
and mike pence jerks off to it lol

cletus

We all know that a truly strong woman is a good cook, good cleaner, loyal housewife and proud mother of 5+ children.

That's because a lot of cops are mentally disabled as well. They thought he wanted to play taser tag.

>not all women have vaginas

While they may be true somehow, they sure as fuck weren't born with dicks.

What was the purpose of this post?

Liberalism is innately entropic.

Then he talks with butthole to ton loc

The world needs more Ace posting

We had the movie on VHS and the part where Einhorn gets turned around was the first scene I jerked off to as a kid

Cops should be unleashed to adminster instant punishment for such high levels of degeneracy.