Pewdiepie Is Selling Racist Merch

Is he, dare I say, /ourgoy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MNUUK6LO7bk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

40 bucks for a shirt? Maybe all his antisemitism is compensating for something.

Pink looks good on him.

"Zero deaths" is one of his memes where he plays a difficult game and claims he hasn't died, claiming each death "doesn't count" for one reason or another. The hand symbol is a zero.

Actually it's white power hand gesture, get it right.

It's even better from the back.
He presented it in a video where he was making fun of Indians and it got deleted.

He's probably aware of that meme, but the humor of it comes from the ease of deniability of meaning anything pro-white by it - so there's no way to know if he intended it to have that double/triple meaning.

>Kikes: M-muh 60 million
>Poods: Um, actually sweetie, the Jews came out of the holocaust with zero deaths

>dat fucking beard
too bad he got all those cringey tattoos

R U N I C

>be talentless swedecuck gamer
>record yourself screaming at nothing because you're desperate for attention
>severely damage fragile young minds and earn millions of subscriptions/money whilst doing it
>try to be edgy and make racist jokes because your sex jokes are beyond stale
???
>millions of autists from Sup Forums and plebbit become brofags overnight because they believe having this swedecuck retard as their voice is a good idea
>the right becomes a complete joke with kekistani and brofag autists humiliating it on all fronts
>anyone with an IQ above 95 are propelled several light years away from the right because it has become nothing but a brain damaging shit feast of severely autistic manchildren who worship a meme frog and the biggest retard in existence
>the right continues to deteriorate under the weight of its colossal stupidity so much so that it makes liberals and feminists seem intelligent in comparison

actually it's a symbol of the synagogue of satan and the black cube of saturn.

It's a 6 for "60 Million"
>60 million
muh 6 million
>zero deaths
holohoax
>ok/6 hand sign
possible reference to pepe/trump
>germanic angular font
like teh nazis used
>announces it in a open bob and vagene video
a meme often used on Sup Forums

All of these together means pewds is /ourgoy/

nah, almost everyone seems dumb now

whaaaaaaaaaat ?

I don't think you understand, it doesn't matter how he acts because of how many teenage kids watch him. His opinion is their opinion. Think about that for a second, and how many subscribers he has.

You could have a point. I know he's had to have seen Sup Forums mentioned because he's on /wsg/ so often.

He's redpilled more than you have.

keep shilling sheepfucker

what a fucking nigger

This. Why do you think the yids in the Alt Lite were so quick to promote it?

this. He made more views than mein kampf, redpilling Gen Z en masse

I unironically started watching Pewdiepie when he stopped doing gaming shit and started doing random comedy shit, some of his newer content is actually pretty funny. While watching him it is painfully obvious he is doing introductory redpills and the dogwhistles to Sup Forums are off the chart. Check out his microaggression video, that is the kind of shit that starts the redpill process and his audience is obscenely huge.

Pewdiepie is clearly redpilled at least to some degree.
>calls out multiculturalism
youtube.com/watch?v=MNUUK6LO7bk
>pays people to say "Hitler did nothing wrong" and "Gas the Jews"
>says Nigger on stream
>puts a clip against Marxism in a video without any logical reason then to redpill children
>puts "ok" sign on his merchandise (coincidence? I doubt it)

Why does he look like a fucking bum? Muh Commie fashion