What would be the 5-year repercussions if pic related happened?

What would be the 5-year repercussions if pic related happened?
Let's say that the culprits are alleged to be European nationalists.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Stone
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Muslims have a spare

nothing. there is no rock inside the cube. they revealed it a couple years ago that at some point the rock was taken from the area. muslims may have been worshiping that spot in vane for a decade or even longer

Everything that happens is the will of Allah

>implying there could be worse repercussions than sand-niggers invading every 1st world country and raping/murdering en masse?

Bitch, we're already suffering repercussions, we might as well do something that would merit those repercussions.

"European" as in wypipo or people who are born and living in Europe.
I think the violent Muslim retaliation would probably be enough for a coalition of nations to btfo several countries with an impact lasting at least half a decade.

retards on the internet like to talk tough about this goddman rock but really our priority should be keeping the muslims IN the middle east and away from civilized countries so let them have their rock

Jet fuel can't melt stone beams.

Inshallah this will happen

It's been destroyed before

>alleged
So it was the Jews this time, too?

Made several threads talking about what would happen.

[ARCHIVE OF KB THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

God I have wished that picrelated would happen for the last 17 years

Every muslim around the world would start killing any white person they saw. The "moderate" muslims would start attacking people. Cucks would die in a few days saying how this is punishment for how muslims were killed after 9/11. Reset would start killing muslims. Europe would cry to have the massive US military come to their aid to stop muslims from BTFO them daily.

How do you know its not a fucking quantum computer or some shit gathering their energy in order to power an AI that's going to fucking complete the conquest of this earth by satan/yahweh/the demiurge ?

>all weak numales die
>chad whites BTFO all shitskins globally in response
>saves the planet from bad genetic infection
>saves the planet from overpopulation/pollution
>all remaining white males have at least 2 wives as the standard

Nothing. Its been destroyed before, they'd just rebuild it. It would hurt their relig-tourism for a few months.

Literally nothing. And I say that as a Muslim. Yeah, they'd be a few chimpouts here and there, but people would eventually move on. That shit's been destroyed and rebuilt dozens of times over the centuries.

Michael Savage wrote a book about this

End of europe

This needs to happen.

I didn't realize steveposting was a thing

Forced guilt and reparations on a larger scale than the Holohoax ever generated, every Muslim in the world going berserk and killing at random, prompting the need for military intervention. Things would get far, far worse, but it's always darker before the dawn.

Severe riots all over Europe. Probably the EU and Western European governments scrambling to enact their desires totalitarian state in record time. The immediate banning of any non-establishment right wing parties. Probably mass arrests of anyone who ever dared speak negatively of Islam, including swathes of Sup Forums users. The police standing by to let the Muslims riot.

I have zero trust in European governments to not immediately backstab their own people even more after an event like this. They used terrorist attacks to push through surveillance legislation and gun bans. Let alone when the terrorists are white for a change.

The rock isn't meant to be inside the cube, it is fixed on the east corner of the wall. The "rock" does not refer to a secret, hidden object, but an idol in plain sight, in a vagina shaped casing. The Mohamedans go on their pilgrimages to kiss it. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Stone

It's a real rock, and a plane would definitely destroy it.

Our priority should be extermination, not quarantine.

When you get mice in your house, you don't just close off the room they're in and hope they don't spread, you put out traps or get a cat

The entirety of europe and israel would be nuked

why use a jet?

why not use irradiated powder and mix it in the sand. every time the wind blows there they'd all get cancer and not know how. once its mixed in the sand how would you ever separate it?

lost my whole meme farm last month lads. anyone have the pic of trumps plane hitting the mudslime cube?

the middle east isn't my house though
don't give af as long as they stay there
agree in civlized countries though

>Faggots being ignorant on Islam

As per usual. Now, here's the thing: Would muzzies get butthurt if you fuck with their cube? Absolutely.

However, if you want them real mad, you fuck with their mosque in Jerusalem

>BIG CUBE?
>MORE LIKE MUHAMMAD WAS A RUBE

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Red pill me on the box senpai

It'd be shot down before it got anywhere near, unfortunately.

OSC wrote it better. Damn dune coons nuked each other end of the buggars.

By whom?

Pakistan?

>Pakistan
Nukes of Poo

the nuke master race countrys from memory
usa
uk
france
china
russia
pakistan
india
n. Korea
isreal

missing any?

Iran

really? i think thats rumor at this point

Die with your rage, American pig!

kek. europe is busy committing suicide all by themselves.

all it takes is one broken pilot that had hes family raped and killed by rapefugees or something

Muslims should make a good source for transplant organs.

fpbp

This

millions of traitors across the West siding with Muslims

They have a defensive system to stop it from happening

There needs to be some kind of coordinated operation using death row prisoners, or some kind of zealots to give them a taste of their own suicide-bombing medicine.

Why a plane? It needs the dirtiest, most long-lasting radioactive bomb we could drop. Make the place entirely impossible to come close to for the next thousand years. And when those thousand years are up, drop another one.

south africa is the only nation to have them and then give them up.
Japan has crazy fast breakout capability so they may as well be a nuke power.