OPERATION POTTERSTEIN - /OPG/

The strategy is simple. We particular species in the HP universe by the libtard, JK Rowling, a smug bitch on every level. This book and the movies made of it are worshipped by lefties and soyboys, often used to retarded anologies, as I'm sure most of you know. Our mission is such:
The goblins in Rowling's books and in movies are depicted with large, hooked noses, straggly, rabbi-ish hair, and squinted eyes. Their personalities are slimy, treacherous, and greedy to say the least. What comes to mind after this description? Well every Sup Forumslack knows. Your typical happy merchant. We can use this against her, saying it was a purposely placed "harmful, offensive, and mean spirited stereotype". But with this, with this we win either way. You see, either we make her look like an anti semite, or we get the cucks who worship her books to admit that not everything "racist" has to be taken so seriously, and remember the bigger we make this the better and more attention. Here's the plan:
>Email Vox, Buzzfeed, Salon, and Vice complaining about these "harmful stereotypes"
>Spread this around and drag shit over the toilet paper of her name
>Start a hashtag on twitter or gab. Send it through Snapchat. Get on omegle and spread "awareness" to the normies, use whatever tactics we can, hell, even posters outside your local diversity commissar's office.
>DO NOT REDPILL NORMIES IN THE PROCESS
>DO NOT MAKE IT LOOK LIKE A JOKE
>DO NOT USE AN ACCOUNT FOR TWITTER, GAB, ETC THAT YOU HAVE ALREADY POSTED Sup Forums RELATED METERIAL ON
>DO NOT INCLUDE ANY MEMES
>IF CAUGHT, YOU. KNOW. NOTHING.
Let's take this smug bitch down a peg or two.

((()))

bump

Don't you dare.

Help me spread awareness, I have too much shame to shill out my thread

Bump

Bump for actual good idea, and well thought out post.

t. shitposter with no skills

Shameless self bump

Bump.

bump for great idea. Has anyone sent an email yet?

I have indeed, we need to get started and we need to get people over here

bump
BUMP
>B U M P

Much appreciated

Not your personal army.

Oh damn so gringotts was a Jewish bank. Don't ask me how I know.

You're right indeed faggot, we all hate her and she's YAMAK'D more than any author out there

anyone have a basic email example?

You know how these cucks speak, something like
"I've recently decided to include "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's stone to my family's weekly movie night. I did not, however expect such anti semetic stereotypes to be portrayed in the goblins of Gringotts banks. I hope you can spread awareness of this, seeing already this much hatred towards my people and myself as a Jewish woman"

Solid plan, bump

Bump.

Even if this campaign doesn't gain any traction, make sure to remind Harry Potter shills when interacting with them of the following:

1) Goblins are meant to represent Jews. They are greedy, self-centered, believe anything related to them belongs to them forever (wizards can never "own" goblin metalwork, the goyim can only rent), and they gladly side with anyone and let everyone be enslaved so long as they profit (no issue working with Voldemort when he took over).

2) The wizarding world proves that segregation not only works, but is needed to maintain a successful society. Hogwarts is a walled castle hidden by enchantments to keep foreigners (illegals perhaps?) out of wizard land. The Ministry of Magic's main job is making sure muggles stay out of the wizarding world. they don't want outsiders demanding services of them.

If anyone else wants to add onto this list, please go ahead.

I'll be sure to when I edit and bake new bread

Bump bump bump. Amazing idea!!!!! No flaws detected.

bump again for good cause

Thanks guys, feels really good man

oh user you scoundrel! what a sly and nimble young man to thing of such a plot. enjoy the 6 minutes you have left before getting shut down

>d
The importance of genetics can also be brought up. Magic ability seems to be based on being descended from someone with magic abilities. People without apparent magical parents who are capable of magic are rare exceptions, like a genius from Somalia.

bump nigga

Don't demoralize my shit nigger

I'm going to seat this one out because is gay and i hate harry potter garbage.

2 min goy-ermo

bump for thread to stay and counter your voodoo

So do we, that's the point

I AM ETERNALLY BTFO

You know what comes next you
V A G A B O N D

Bump

My Rabbi works at universal studios, have fun getting your computer and mouspad permanently deleted.

haha nigger
>your rabbi is a nigger

that's my squatch you bigot, do you see any foreskin dangling out of that squatch's mouth?

your days are numbered , irishman

bump

Bumperino. Best idea I've seen here in weeks

There's nothing you and your waffle iron can do to my urethra that I haven't already done with my grandma's tittyclamp. I swear to god you are literally a cavenigger
>oog
I want you to suck my toes

She'll probably just put the blame on the director

Personally I would start with comparing the way the media treated Harry in Book five to the way the media is treating President Trump now.

Book five in general is a gold mine for exposing liberals for being hypocrites. Look at how similar Hillary and Umbridge are, for example.

She's said in the past she took full creative control, even if you're right I'd love to ruin the movie for the left fags

what a pitiful nigger you are

Why not both!?

what's a wh173 mam like you gonna do when 1 14'88 420 oz nigga runs up and doo doos on they nigga? rart? Ithink not, I have ur ip btw (montanta0)

Jo's credibility at the moment is declining because of how she handled that shitty play and other world building shit.

I think what we should do his spam her twitter, actually. Whenever she does something retarded like accuse Trump of hating disabled children we call her out on it.

Once it's just me u and a milk pumper, consequences will never be the same

We can add this, we need Totalen Kreig NOW.

This is an op I can get behind

ATTENTION SCREWHEADS
I have personally deleted this user for profanity and heresy, post toe pics or suffer his fate

Sad!

woohoo spicy

it's my first time be gentle

Here's something I really want to address: Dumbledore being gay.

It's obviously not actually true and was a publicity stunt to try and make the series more progressive than it actually is (Once the books were finished fags criticized the characters for being in neat little heterosexual roles) Jo is going to try and write Dumbledore as being more gay in the upcoming movies that I hope none of you actually go out and see. It's going to backfire on her hilariously because... surprise surprise.... the sheltered white woman doesn't know what gay men are actually like.

Isnt there other vharacter race that can be compared to minorities as well...? Like orks.. I tbink we could make it multi domensional. I dislike jk rowling very much and think that she has to be put through the same dtandarts of scrutiny as she does for others.

no pony up here we need focus on GOBLINS BEING KIKES

You could also include that only humans were allowed to study at Hogwarts; all other beings were either cleaned the grounds, cooked, or were personal servants to powerful humans. Are they not intelligent beings as well? Certainly they have some who are intelligent and could be helpful to the magical society as a whole? Or is JK saying that those beings, who are lower than humans, are only being placed in a role that fits them best?

Either way, this has some potential. Just keep in mind that by comparing the goblins to merchants, that you are, once again, making them the victims.

I posted that ^

also get with the toe pics

(the reddart spacing is to decieve the mortals)

Don't touch my based Tolkien, he's dead anyway you monster. Other than that you're right, but the point is that retarded soys of the world will be all over this

Fucking bump.

In a way... I see your point, but the point is it's so stupid normies will see right through it, maybe a minor redpill for them to.

Someone post typical liberal Harry Potter bullshit and I'll try to refute it. I think I'll start with

>Without Hermione Harry would have died in the first book

The same goes the other way around, when Ron and Harry ran to her rescue from the troll. Friends protect each other, they don't try and erect barriers between each other because of their sex. Hermione is a good friend to Harry, but so are Harry and Ron to her. More so, actually... she was quite snobbish and rude until they saved her life.

I have more than 0 testicles so I hate to say it chief but I did not read any harry potter shit

ok my user i did a photoshop

no here

DER JUDEN. Love it and saved, I love you pirate bro

dont mention it guy, It was really no problem at all! made it in a jiff

Kek'd. Love this shit boys.

Have a bump, OP. Get on it, you autists.

We should petition her to make a formal apology for her antisemitism and racism.

No joke.

You are at least 5 years late, more like 10
Maybe u could do this when she decodes to write a new novel (not just some play or something like that) in the hp uniberse

Anyone wanna get on this?

Is she, dare I say it, /ourgal/?

She likely won't, I saw an opportunity so I took it

B A S E D. R O W L I N G

>she decodes to write a new novel
She tried under a pseudonym. It flopped.

this is a quick sketch of how it could look like

Just for you.

>never sees it again

Immense kek

I've recently seen the movie "Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone" with my children after not seeing it for all the years it had been out, (yes I know, a little late). After about half an hour I believe Harry Potter arrives at Gringott's bank, run by goblins. To be frank I was shocked. These goblins were all untrustworthy bankers, treacherous, and rather ugly to say the least, the caricatures were straight out of an alt right "meme" I had seen earlier this month. As a Jewish woman, I hate to see the subtle displays of hatred towards my people daily. Now don't get me wrong, I don't hate Rowling or her work one bit! I'm sure she's a good person but.. well now I'm not so sure. I've already talked with my group chat of Jewish friends from my synagogue and they all agree that awareness needs to be spread about this and other micro aggressions against us. Thank you, editor, have a wonderful day!

The email I sent to the editor of Vice.

Just emailed this thread link and screenshots of it to all the outlets you listed :)

put me in the screencap when this plan works

Remove the part about being Jewish and you could use this to tweet with.

begone thot

Sure you did sweetie, I do not slacken, tire, or give up that easily shill. You're afraid, aren't you?

Screenshot or it didn't happen.
Besides, we're right. Her depiction of the goblins as Jews is antisemitic and racist. Doesn't matter if we're the ones to recognize it or not. :^)

You can also hurt Blizzard even further with their goblins.

Tired of all the antisemites on this board

>Hermoine puts in countless hours of practice, even going to far as to use magic items to double the hours in the day.
>Harry can shit out high tier magic without any practice at all.
Sexist bitch.

Is Blizzard that kiked?

Tolkien gets shit for Dwafts being Jews and he actually makes them a noble race. This should be easy as pie.

Most people will disagree, but yes, and typically at as a company, not their writers. They deliberately throw a few bones to clients with content which aren't that great to begin with, when so much can be done to make WoW significantly better. But no, that would be ACTUAL work and take ACTUAL time and money. There's so many tiny fixes that even I, myself can do with a couple minutes in photoshop, or playing around with their terrain editor. Blizzard just wants the quick moments of cash.

well we all know why she put the goblins in as kikes

Hawt

Don'tYou404OnMe.gif