Favorite MCs

Who's your favorite manga/anime MC, Sup Forums?

deku a shit, shitty selfinsert character for fags

I wouldn't call him selfinsert, at least not in the negative sense
It's true that he's an character that you see yourself in but it's more of an ideal/inspiration thing

My boy

I've seen worse.

I love his endless thirst for adventure and resolve to do what he likes even if it would lead him to his death. But most of all I like his complete disregard for moral ideals, he's a nice person not because of some ephemeral belief in right and wrong, but because he just likes living that way, and neither does he fight villains because they're doing some form of injustice to the world, he just sees an asshole and wants to punch him.

You know, almost every protagonist has some elements of audience surrogate to them. Deku is pure anti-projection though. Self insert fags wince at his crying and their stomachs churn at his rugged individualism. Meek people hiding burning passion isn't new, and it's common in self-insertfag characters. However, Deku's passion is portrayed as a maddening, righteous fury. It's this drive for greatness that repulses the self-insertfag, who would rather his protagonists be nonchalant and humble about how great they are. Not to mention, his list of victories after three years of the manga running are small in number, and his rivals are more than unabashed assholes. In fact this is like the whole point of Bakugou as a character, Hori refuses to have him humbled in a physical altercation where he gets the shit beaten out of him. No matter how much you want it, Bakugou has proven over and over again that he is the real deal, despite his terrible personality.

The only main Characters I have ever liked were Saitama and Light. Every other MC has been a horribly bland self-insert or incredibly retarded but is somehow the greatest thing alive due to reasons.

Patrician taste

Bakugou is the "hot blooded main character that wants to be the#1", he's never afraid, doesn't give a fuck and will do anything that needs to be done because "I'M THE FUCKING BEST"

Deku is like the antithesis of it, he wants to be the No. 1 but, unlike Bakugou, he's afraid, quiet and sometimes weak, but he does what needs to be done because "it is the right thing to do".

That only happens in shonen manga

I don't think there's really been Bakugo-like shonen protagonist since the 80s.

>since the 80's

>Naruto

But Naruto's a huge moralfag always trying to do the right thing, including forgiving the sins of villains he wanted to kill.

>best
Onizuka or Sato
>worst
Subaru

It hurts.

pic related

Battle Tendency scratched an itch previously only scratched by the likes of predator and terminator. So many oh shit moments I loved.

OP said MC

Kaiji is a real human bean

Male MC-Great teacher Onizuka,Jotaro Kujo,Hanamichi Sakuragi
Female Mc-Yui Hirasawa,Honoka Kousaka,Cocoa Hoto

Jackie Chan

>generic Western-comic-book tier superhero shit is popular

I fucking hate the Westernization of Japan.

I'm with you bobby san!! I'm eating some ramen right now as a symbol to fight those western bakas!1!1!1!

F

Oh holy shit, I realised I posted this at exactly 00:00:00

It was exactly 11pm though

Dumb gaijinposter.

You literally explained Saitama in there too, don't be a drunk.

I liked giotto desu

Baccano's

>No Kenshiro

Moralfags BTFO

It was 2 a.m. though.

Akane from Psycho Pass S1. She's cute, develops well, and is most importantly not a complete idiot. I have no idea about S2 or the movie though.
I basically just enjoy MCs who are or become capable through their own means instead of just being gifted their capabilities. Even if they're not always making the right decision. Kiritsugu, for example, is really fun to watch/suffer with despite his extremist outlook on the world.

This.

Hai, Kazuma da yo.