IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING !!!!

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING !!!!
AN user PREDICTED THERE WAS GOING TO BE AN EARTHQUAKE IN ALASKA AND IT HAPPENED !!!
cbsnews.com/news/kodiak-alaska-earthquake-tsunami-warning-west-coast-hawaii-california-today-2018-01-23/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8BJO6XJTpNM
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/157280275/#157302028
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

See here's the problem with you happeningfags:

Post attempt count: 1

Oh... whoops, kek.

Anyway, you always say this random ass shit is going to happen. 9 times out of 10, it never happens. You're just looking for the perfect opportunity for you to be right by some freak coincidence. You're not influential. You're just a bunch of paranoid fags.

Jews blew themselves up.

With the rate of happening predictions, just about anything ever happening has been predicted by someone.

im gonna bump this because an user on the 19th did say that alaska would be next

This did happen though.

USGS earthquake map. Literally hundreds of Alaskan earthquakes per month.

Can we get a cap of the op?

Yeah, and the tide will rise before it falls
Mark it down

Quints confirms were a bunch of paranoid fags who think we’re influential because of digits and kek.

here you go

It's just a coincidence goy

youtube.com/watch?v=8BJO6XJTpNM

Post the fucking image in that tweet dumbass

Lol fuck alaska

There was two earthquakes in my city this week, one two days ago and one today 1,4º.

Seattle is next, M9+ within the next 30 days.
If you don't know why you're DUMB.

Numbers are meaningless just like everything else.

Post attempt count: 5

>The star will gorge itself on clay

You’re just mad because we took it from the ruskies before you could get your hands on it

If a M9 happens on the Cascadia Subduction Zone, everything starting from Vancouver, BC to Eureka, CA is completely, utterly fucked.

And that stupid pasta has to finally die

Furious

t. buttblasted deep state faggot

soon ...

It'll be the killshot.

this was a 7.9 , and daily reminder that you kikes always lower the real number down if it's a big one you fucking shill

IT WAS HIM
QQQ
Q Q
Q Q
Q Q
QQQ Q
Q

So assuming he isn't just LARPing, the only thing that could feasibly take out a D.U.M.B. would be a Rod from God.
Interesting, considering recent events with the "meteor".

C'mon, lad.
I guess I already saw this. Whatever, I'll keep it in mind. The deep bases are real, tho. China is making a mondo sized base right now. It's very far along.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
BUMP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET READY FOR A FUCKING HUGE FALSE FLAG LADS!!!

LET ME SEE YOUR WAR FACES !!

Was there a 8.3 somewhere recently, too?

My war face be like..

mmm idk about that, but there was a huge quake in Alaska today so the user was right
he also said more things, fuck I fucking forgot what he was saying since I wasn't paying much attention
I just remember Alaska and earthquake

Does anyone have the archive?????????????????????????????

Besides, Alaska doesn't sit very far from a fault line. It's not very surprising that earthquakes happen off the coast. A quake of this similar size happened a couple years ago too.
Kekistanifags and happeningfags are the WORST things that have ever happened to this board.
Keep being a brainwashed turd who will believe anything his Kekistani autist friends will say. You're only making yourself look like a massively gullible retard in the end.

Post attempt count: 14

how many sheckels are you getting paid chaim ?

>Anyone who doesn't eat up my LARPing bullshit is a Jew shill!
How about you get cancer and die slowly, chicken little?

Mark 13:18
"There will be earthquakes in various places; there will be famines. These are but the beginning of the birth pains."

This is now a war face thread
>post em

Do you ever sometimes wonder to yourself, if everything you're quoting is a giant load of shit? Just sometimes? God gave us reason, not religion, after all.

Post attempt count: 8

Warface activated

You should kill yourselves instead of waiting for someone to do it for you.

Aren't you just a ray of sunshine!

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/157280275/#157302028

All right I'll bite, what reason?

Was anyone else watching Hannity. Left got BTFO.

POTUS will use the word 'the' within the next 24 hours

>having an ass that's this blasted
Wew, lad