imgur.com/a/nh0xkb
>Random Dec30
imgur.com/a/pSrvx
>N Hama Dec 29
i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg
>Quneitra Dec11
i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr

Devs Jan 23
>Turkey claims over 260 YPG, ISIS fighters killed in N Syria, despite no ISIS presence in Afrin region
>Turkish reports; Artillery shelled Kurdish village of al-Hilalia and kill 3 in shelling of the town of Ras al-Ayn
>Euphrates Shield forces launch 1st assault south of the Afrin Canton, targeting YPG at Mount Simeon
>Al-Hasakah; Turkish Army moves to border crossing at Ras Al-‘Ayn and begins shelling, also shell Qamishli several more times today
>Tillerson claims Russia ‘bears responsibility’ for any chemical attacks in Syria
>SDF; "Russian Federation has given up on its ethical duties...gave the green light to (Turkey) to fly in Afrin’s airspace,”
>Russia proposed that the UNSC create new inquiry into who is to blame for chemical weapons attacks in Syria
>Trump to speak soon with Erdogan to raise U.S. concerns about Turkey’s offensive against Kurdish forces
>US coalition claims to have killed nearly 150 ISIS militants on Saturday in middle Euphrates River Valley
>Palestinian protesters clash with Israeli forces in Ramallah to oppose Pence visit
>Libya; Double car bombing in Benghazi kills at least 11

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K0EpNP-aqY0
youtube.com/watch?v=iOuQ4jWvOCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lb6NRROA9xo
youtube.com/watch?v=6AttSm4azeo
twitter.com/raman_ghavami/status/955673668562153473
twitter.com/raman_ghavami/status/955963702464966658
twitter.com/JoeRTabet/status/955876290065850368
youtu.be/p4KLrQKJn3c
middleeasteye.net/columns/forgotten-child-soldiers-recruited-kurdish-militants-turkey-and-syria-854303876
youtube.com/watch?v=cBPmo8S8Ud4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

second for Iran

That's from sg or ptg?

Russian sanctions are currently very weak compared to North Korean or Iranian ones. Iranian sanctions were such you either do bussiness with Iran or USA. IF you do with Iran USA freezes your assets and ban any company doing business with you.

That would be bait on /sg/, but a legitimate post on /ptg/

Why do people hate the United States so much? for pursuing our geopolitical interests?

>inb4 jew
>inb4 mutt
>inb4 shill

I genuinely want an answer that isn't moronic hateboner bullshit

7th for Iran as well

>157792417

>Russian sanctions are currently very weak

I dont think you know how bad the Ruble dipped and then recovered because sanctions are a meme
>IF you do with Iran USA freezes your assets and ban any company doing business with you.
Nobody in Europe gives a fuck, they're not going to follow what Amerisharts will do when they break the deal because theyre not fucking stupid

Kurds getting killed by Turkish drones.

youtube.com/watch?v=K0EpNP-aqY0

Is the second video a drone with gun or a sniper with electronic scope?

youtube.com/watch?v=iOuQ4jWvOCQ

youtube.com/watch?v=lb6NRROA9xo

youtube.com/watch?v=6AttSm4azeo

>ruble dipped because of sanctions
Are you american? Genuine question because no human being can be so dumb.

The sooner US wanes, the sooner the bombs will start falling and we all die.

>>Russian sanctions are currently very weakI dont think you know how bad the Ruble dipped and then recovered because sanctions are a meme>IF you do with Iran USA freezes your assets and ban any company doing business with you.Nobody in Europe gives a fuck, they're not going to follow what Amerisharts will do when they break the deal because theyre not fucking stupid

USA can easily destroy Russian economy with serious sanctions.

>Nobody in Europe gives a fuck,

They so much don't give a fuck that Iran is still struggling because people are afraid to invest in Iran due to threat of American sanctions.

A S S A D a l w a y s W I N S
>God Bless Bashar
>God Bless Syria

Accurate prediction as since those headlines were written new protests HAVE started:
twitter.com/raman_ghavami/status/955673668562153473
twitter.com/raman_ghavami/status/955963702464966658

The protests are more violent than the last ones in January and those ones were even more violent than the ones in 2011. It is not unusual to see protests in Iran, but they are normally protests over like corruption and fraud. This is entirely new as the protests are aimed at the fundamentals of the government. The Iranian people this time are starving, food prices have risen and many people's wages haven't been paid in months, so state workers have started striking, putting the economy in a deadlock, trucks aren't delivering goods, and oil pipelines aren't working. All of this as a result in mismanagement by the current regime, made up of mullahs and the IRGC. And so the Iranian people no longer believe the mullahs and longer fear the IRGC.

They're literally just as violent, and on a much smaller scale.
Stop being a retard.

What are some good military analysis channels on YouTube like Covert Cabal?

>USA can easily destroy Russian economy with serious sanctions.
>already did it and slapped on more since last Winter which has done fuck all
Really made me think

>They so much don't give a fuck that Iran is still struggling because people are afraid to invest in Iran due to threat of American sanctions.
Are you genuinely retarded? Do you even know why the EU wanted this deal to happen?

>new protests HAVE started
>in one city which borders Iraq
The fucking state of Amerisharts

This twitter account looks like propaganda.

The question you should be asking yourself is "why is the United States pursuing geopolitical interests globally instead of staying at home?"
>Why do people hate the United States so much?
Because the United States created ISIS, for one.
Because every policy the US pursues in the Middle East only causes death and destruction (how would you feel if you had some of that dished out at home?)
Because the United States has been pursuing a global empire while ignoring the needs of the people at home (US is boosting Kurdish border security while leaving our border largely untouched for fuck's sake!)

ree missed new bread
Well, im just skimming over wikipedia which doesnt mean so much, but it says there are 14 million jews worldwide. Lets say they hide 6 additional million to be really generous towards their abilties to play with that number.
So syria has around 18 million people, Jordan another 0.9 million, Lebanon 6 million again.
Iraq has 37 million, but those are mostly behind the euphrates so in land greater Israel doesnt affect, I dont know the number but lets say as a low pull-out-of-my-ass estimate Iraq has 1 million people who wont move so fast over the river.

Lets say greater Israel does it like pic related and pushes people in some enclaves, leaves its ally saudi arabia alone, spares kuwait as they arent in the way towards the euphrates and does not extend into egypt, because prodding into a region with over 90million is simply not possible. Even if the edgys fail spectaculary, the amount of crime you have to do to clear such a region out or control it is simply not doable in todays world.
Maybe they buy a parkinglot along the nile which is then israeli clay and lawyer it out that way with Yaweh.

If I didnt do some stupid counting mistake because its late, that still leaves roughly 26 million really pissed off people to 6 million israeli jews and the alleged 14 million extrajews from all over the world who might not storm it all at once but come in trickles whereever it is safe.
You'd still be in a majority and while that was once the case in palestine too it seems quiet like a stretch that they'd manage to do it again on such a large scale without the neighbooring powers fucking their shit up even if only in indirect ways. it will be a big burning baghdad with daily attacks and people unwilling to cooperate.

This seems like greater finland, drafted up in a moment of euphory where everything seemed possible and now discarted by reality safe for some ultra-convicted ones at the fringe.

do you not know who henry kissinger and john mccain are? it's a matter of the military industrial complex...CIA as destabilization tool. it's pretty obvious stuff burger bud
OMG it's all over now lads. GG IRAN. ITS ALL OVER

Fucking nice mate
Can't tell for that second one though

Thats false, in 2011 maybe about 20 were killed int total over nine months, in January 20-40 were killed in one week, and we have yet to see how many are killed over the coming months from the latest wave of protests.

>Are you genuinely retarded? Do you even know why the EU wanted this deal to happen?

You're a moron. That doesn't have anything with what I said.

Time to go I guess, too many la creaturas in the thread and brainlets giving them (You)s.

They're literally protesting in one city according to your shitty social media account

Neck yourself

>because people are afraid to invest in Iran due to threat of American sanctions.
Nigger this sentence alone shows you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about with the EU who wanted this deal to happen in the first place

El Goblino?

Where is Urduni when you need him the most?

>EU who wanted this deal to happen in the first place

Yes they wanted prevent Iran from getting nukes but this still doesn't have anything to do with what I said.

was trying to get in on the action for the night, but yes... far too many unnecessary (You)s

>PKK=YPG
>PKK killed 9000+ soldiers, 16000 civilians (1/5 of them children) in 33 years
>bombings, ambushes, assassinations
>many captured terrorists said they were supplied and funded by various european countries, usa and syria (b4 assad)
>many high ranking officers who proved their worth in counter terrorism were retired prematurely
>PKK can still freely operate in europe

Ogres de la Americas.

>wanting Urduni in this thread
No.

LAS Americas, polak

La Extinguido.

>El Goblino?
Anyone has this picture?

Wypierdalaj.

*el

The last wave of protest literally started in one city as well, but those ones were mostly peaceful and ended somewhat violently, now the new wave has started violently, it can only end in the overthrow of Iran from here.

Countries put down violent protests all the time.

>literally ranted about two cities protesting several days ago and said they'll spread, only to have died out
>now you're saying the same shit with one that's not even important and borders next to Iraq

Here's your last (You)

What's the next phase for Turkey after Syria?
The status quo is already been disrupted and they are establishing bases in Qatar and Sudan.

there are elections next year and republic is kill. we will get to """vote""" who becomes the supreme leader

They become a more important player in the region, possibly world.
Or implode.

La luz extinguido

>lowas

And i have to wear fucking issued shit

Erdomeme gets to larp as Sultan Sulieman

Not for much longer, Trump is going to verbally rape him during his upcoming meeting for what he’s doing to our allies.

Huh, apparently bots can't read namefields.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I strongly doubt that. YPG is unacceptable on Turkish borders from their point of view. It's a matter of their national security. Why would he dismiss Turkey's national security to appease burgers that want to stall a war that's nearing it's end?

You get an extra (you) for being such a deluded faggot to think Trump has any power over erdogan

Trump gives them tons of money and military equipment not to mention the money they make from our bases. you think they’re going to risk all that to oppress the Kurds?

>tons of money
>GIVES military equipment
>this is worth more than not having a terrorist hive on your border
ok.

t*rks btfo

twitter.com/JoeRTabet/status/955876290065850368

just try to touch our bases erdomeme

Don't feed ptg trolls you damn fools, I may as well rewatch kimi no wa wa istead.

s400?

Good, I have a lot of admiration for Trump standing his ground on supporting the Kurds. He could easily ignore the entire situation but he didn’t and history will remember him fondly for this.

Whats s400?

Honestly I don't know what's happening tonight but it's like everyone lost their minds

We should totally praise le God Emperor! Yo MAGApedes, what do you think of Trump

Worst part is that if they actually did make a statement like this, even informal, Turks will flip their shit now so better pack up those bases.

The jew hammer has a population of 315 million

Why is everyone so afraid of losing NATO for anyways? Losing NATO doesn't guarantee Russia takes over western europe. And why the fuck are countries like France and England scared? They have good militaries.

dumb mutt. you know how many money is malversed there... you spend 60% of your taxes on that, you should know

Good question. I don’t think NATO needs to go, just Turkey until they force Erdogan out of office and we get a more responsible partner to work with.

Is there anyone in NATO that might side with Turkey?

I really don’t think anyone is willing to confront Trump and stand up for an agressor state within NATO.

anyone else think the u.s. might never leave?

UK
youtu.be/p4KLrQKJn3c

also

middleeasteye.net/columns/forgotten-child-soldiers-recruited-kurdish-militants-turkey-and-syria-854303876

When the white and based Trump will nuke my country? Can't wait.

I think it would be irresponsible to even think about leaving the region until ISIS has been gone for a few years.

why do turks care if kurds have functioning states on their borders when kirds arent roaches but turks are?

i mean its best if we stay until u.n. can come in with soldiers from around the world and enforce peace

lol I don’t think we can trust the UN to stop ISIS

Yo /sg/!

isis will be irrelevant, the key is preventing the contry from being used as a pawn in wars between saudi arabia, iran, and israel.

ISIS is never irrelevant remember when obama called them junior varsity? It’s important to keep a close eye on that region so it doesn’t flare up again.

SAD!

Stalled for now as they're consolidating the penis and securing the airbase. Abu Duhur town is under SAA fire control but it's still not taken.

well u.s. can stay with airforce to keep them in check

>DA JOOOOOOOS
grow up

to be fair, when he said that; they were junior varsity. but isis is dead. it's just a boogie man.

however, there will be another crop up.

>Choose blue pill for SDF is an US proxy allowed to get bombed on some 23d chess
>Choose red pill for SDF = PKK terrorist and love king roach and aq

On thing is clear, while SDF terrirories will stay on syria, land grabbed by t*rks will never return to govt.

>It's still not taken
Got sources saying it's not taken?

We saw what happened after we left Iraq, Trump has fortunately already said he won’t make that same mistake again.

Kill ar*B Children
Rape ar*B Women
Loot ar*B property
Pour Molten gold down the throats of ar*B "men".

The whole middle east is holy Jewish land declared by G-d himself.

תּוֹרָה צִוָה לָנוּ מֹשֶׁה מוֹרָשָׁה קְהִלַת יַעֲקֹב

>everyone I don’t agree with is a bot
and you have the balls to make fun of americans and trump supporters, what are you 12?

youtube.com/watch?v=cBPmo8S8Ud4

kurds are ______ ?

>your posting ITT is ad hominems
Filtered

SDF is majority YPG which is intertwined with PKK though. Kurds can stay, as long as they don't have an autonomy there and they're disarmed, which is why the deal Russians and Assad offered them involved laying down arms.
Nope, but there's no news from the area. Latest news were that the clashes inside the town are ongoing, so maybe tomorrow.

Don’t feed the sandniggers, only feed them MOABs. If they want to stay paranoid schizos about differing opinions then let them, I think it’s hilarious.

>Pour Molten gold down the throats of ar*B "men".
What a waste of rare materials
Can't you use something cheaper like lead?

There have been several videos from Abu Duhur AB. Are you even paying attention to the feeds in OP?

>complaining about americans using ad hom when /sg/ spams the thread with mutt memes the second a pro trump poster appears
>filtered
toppity kek thin skinned faggot