Post what you are buying with your tax return

>I'll go first

>getting a return
>not filing with 2 exemptions by default so you break even
>giving the government an interest free loan

>getting a tax return
What's it like to be poor?

This

New trolling motor and battery for my boat along with replacing tires on the trailer and tuning it up.

>imma mullionaire cause I said so anonymously

What's it like having to pay for other peoples' yearly federal gibs?

rich fag BTFO

> righto, these goys don't understand the tax structure

Eh, it's largely harmless unless you're overpaying a ton.

I make around 160k but still usually wind up getting a grand or so back based on varying deductions for childcare and charitable giving. I'm sure things will be different next year though since I won't be itemizing for the first time in years.

Figures Sup Forums is filled with a bunch of NEETs

I'm going to owe at least $60k :(

using the term NEET unironically only reveals you are a newfag

I claimed Married/99 dependents. I write them a check either way, might as well get the most while I can.

>not buying the big booty shakira love doll

Why do you think we passed those tax cuts you retards??

Next year will be better.

I'm gonna add another 5.56x45 rifle to my collection. Not sure if I'll do a bullpup or just make a pistol/SBR. I've been drooling hard over a Sig P226 as well, but those CZ 75s are looking nice as well. I'll go to the range and see what I can get. Oh, and maybe a Beretta pistol or some sort.

Going to vegas and putting it all on black so I can afford another 3 months of american medicine

Food. My SNAP benefits end this month but my refund will be enough to cover my food costs through the end of the year. Hopefully I'm employed again before then.

I'm a neet.
I don't get tax returns.
But I do get government money.

Thanks bois.

160k? Fml. I am a poor fag damn it, you make litterally 90k a year more than I do. On good years. My father should have beat me more -

My tax return will be snatched up by the department of education to pay for the interest on my defaulted student loans.

Should I buy a gun with the 400 in my tax check? I make 8.50 an hour and have 11k in savings not counting the refund. I also live with my parents.

Trek Stache 9.7

Usually retails for $3,500. I can buy one new for $1,650. I refuse to pay the car jew any more than I have. Would be my daily and trail bike.