Why didn't she just lift the planet and move it away from the sun so Bakugou can't sweat?

Why didn't she just lift the planet and move it away from the sun so Bakugou can't sweat?

because there's no gravity in space to push it

Why didn't she just sit on his face with her gigantic ass?

Imagine her fat sweaty ass engulfing his face, trapping him in a sultry heaven for hours on end.

He would just use the sweat he stored up to move the planet back to the sun.

Why didnt she just remove the gravity from the explosions so that they just float away?

I hope Frog gets a scene like hers. She was hot and unironically pretty powerful.

Gravity is what attracts planets to one another. If she removes the attraction force from Earth she should actually be able to push it.

Why did not she just remove gravity from him?

Why didn't she just remove gravity from the arena and flip it upside down?

wonder what it smells like haha

pretty sure that exceeds he tree ton limit

She tried

Why didn't she just remove gravity from the air and have it all float away so Bakugo didn't have anything to combust?

Why didn't she remove gravity from Bakugou's will to win and have it float away?

Do you want her to puke?

Frog dropped out in the cavalry race and isn't in the Stain arc. If the anime covers the end of term exams there'll be something for her, but otherwise no.

Why Bakugou's hands won't blow the fuck out with his explodokills? I can acfford to understand that he endures his everyday explosions, but the last one to defeat uraraka? That was huge, his fingers at last should end like Deku's

The force is directed outward and isn't actually in contact with his skin.

He has thick skin on his palms to withstand his explosions. Deku had a weak, fragile body and was given super strength by someone else, which tears it up.

thicc

isn't that ass too big

Can deku even handle all of that ?

>implying she won't NTR him with Bakugou

I know it's directed and that there is no contact, but the heat? Some kind of recoil? It's still a large amount of energy that is released, it's a fucking explosion and he only get hid hand with some crump. Well, i guess shonen is the answer

Explosions are relatively harmless to humans

Momo's voice actress' comments seem to hint that we're getting to the students vs teachers exam. Probably ending there.

That might be season three though

With the current pacing there is no way they end after Stain, they would have to go from 2 chapters an episode to like 1.2

I'd be pretty bummed if we get 12-13 episodes all for Stain when the arc is fairly short.

This frame layout is misleading. Post the nornal yonkoma.

We need a frodo

there's no heat from explosions since the wind chill from the outward force negates it

They're explosions from the punch dimension.

If Kaminari is the traitor how would the lodge shtick make sense? If he failed the test, believing he wouldn't go to the lodge, how would he even know where the lodge is to relay the info to Shiggy?

toga

Suddenly Bakugou.

This artist sure is devoted to the ship.

Next weeks episode tells us the story us the Best Couple, and objectively, the best Parents in the manga.

Who is the most attractive girl in this series.

I would have grabbed a couple of these rocks and toss them at him (using the gravity quirk, of coruse, so they are faster) at different times towards his legs/stomach once Bakugou looked up so it would have made him lose his concentration towards creating a big blast

why the anotation in the shoes doe

>all that T H I C C during the fight
Good god, how does BnHA do it? Not one girl that isn't in the top tier bracket.

Cringe

Is it first year Nejire?

Mirio is dead/badly injured anyway

MAD
A
N

>86x125

fucking hell i save the thumbnail

Body: Momo
Personality: Ochako
>Combo of both: Mina

She has nowhere near enough strength to change the trajectory of the earth. If anything, it would cause the earth to lose its centripetal force, but even then, by the time the earth moved far enough away from the sun to freeze everyone to death, the match would be long over.

Now that's what I call the Crack

I'm really regretting watching this while it's airing, it'd be so much more satisfying to see the fights either marathoned or in blocks than through the weekly trickle.

THIS WHAT GOD FEEL LIKE

WALKING TO THE BANK LIKE AHHH-HAAAAHHH

Dammit, and people argue Ochako isn't fucking fat. And just look at dem healthy hips, prime material for impregnation.

>Stainfags

>I would have grabbed a couple of these rocks and toss them at him (using the gravity quirk, of coruse, so they are faster)
The only way no gravity would make them faster is if he's somehow above you so you're throwing upwards.

>togacucks already managed to ruin the thread

delet this

Why are all Bakugou pairings that have art shit? Kirishima, Ochako, this bitch.

There's got to be something better.

>frodo thread needing to be ruined

who woud you pair him with then?

You mean that have lots of art? Because i don't find that art shit, it's pretty good.

Todoroki

Any ship involving Bakugou is shit by its nature. Bakugou is #1-sexual.

Bakugou is the only one good enough for Bakugou.

I'm sure there's plenty of that too.

why is Monoma so fucking entertaining?

kek

We all have a little Monoma inside us.

>All Might x Bakugou

Kirishima is doomed to die.

I like the jobbers

>implying hiroshima and swj will kill their fujo money making machine
you tryiping dog

Do you have more?

Bakugo should've killed her there.

>barely defeated a middle-schooler with a non-combat quirk
Hori wanted to give them some feats during camp arc, but they ended up looking even worse than before.

Thats your opinion, man. For me, the only pairing Bakugou has thats not shit is with Kirishima

not dat cute

Why didn't Ochako flip the gravity upside down so everyone fell into outside space?

Deku is actually a pervert in canon, right?

>Toga will never be your young wife

If you didn't notice it ws very subtle but you could tell his arm was hurt a lot better in the anime then the manga.

Nah, just a walking spaghetti factory. If he wasn't such a sperg he'd probably be balls deep in her right now.

You'd like to have some Monoma inside you, wouldn't you?

dont do this to me user

Besides Froppy, which girls quirk is the best for sex?

>As long as you get someones blood she can make herself look like anyone for your sexual pleasure

No, I'd rather have Kendou massage my prostate.

but she is already perfect

>This moment is where normal Bakugou would have exploded her