anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OH
MY
BACK
TINGLES

Caulifa is my wife.

oh wow we actually waited for the bump limit this time gj everybody

your wife has probably fucked every monkey on the block because shes an empowered woman.

youtu.be/Spyuzss5Zd8
2:48

dat scream

what is goku's tingle level?

>YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG, TRUNKS! FEEL THE TINGLE INSIDE YOU!

back off she's mine

>Implying Vegeta has the power to dodge them

why is he so beta?

A TRUE SAIYAN ALWAYS SPRINGLES WHEN HE TINGLES!

I bet if they focus the tingle a little lower could they reach a level beyond SSB.

I want to cum inside Caulifa

TINGLING IN MY BACK

His power level isn't enough to take him seriously

>SSB Vegeta gets beat up by Caulifla with 4 hours of training

I think this would be my dropping point.

Admit it, you tried feeling for tingles in your back.

How come nobody is complaining about this:
It's already bean established that Universe 7 is superior to Universe 6 because they beat them at the tournament (which was supervised by Zeno sama himself), and U7's Hakaishin is stronger than U6's Hakaishin.
Now what kind of mental gymnastic should I use to reach a conclusion that U6 is above U7.
>Toei animations as it's finest

FUCK OFF CAULIFLAKEKS!!!!!!!

I literally did it two seconds ago

Your wife is cute, Cabba.

Holding back or Tingle in your back?

>blockhead xD
>y-you dummy

What a cuck

Has any anime/manga in existence had it's lore raped harder than dragonball?

It's time to settle this.

strawpoll.me/13061075

What if U6 Saiyajins develops monkey wings instead tails.

Holding back, it's still better

>the closet they will ever get to kissing
i'm starting to think chichi thinks kissing in the lips is too lewd otherwise there is no excuse for them not to

THE SMOSPINS PREDICTED SUPER SAIYAN

Why is she so perfect

Holding back needed several episodes and comics to reach full meme potential.

tingles in the back reached instant meme status upon viewing the episode. It's similar to oh my rubber nen or "the heart"

How would you feel if a revived Zamasu with a team of makai and demons killed gowasus team right before the tourney and took their place?

I almost hurt my neck doing that

>manga
>Do you remember when we said that people who worked for Kaioshin can use healing powers? Good. Do you remember when we said that Trunks worked for Shin in his timeline? Good. Do you remember that before the old Kaioshin used his power to unlock potentional, he did some weird ritual in the original manga? Good.
>You got it, right? Trunks passed through the ritual too and he saves everyone ass again with the power he obtained when he worked for the gods of the universe.

>anime

by does that beam look like a fishing hook?

She is literally Jun'you's hair saiyan version of Android 18. Literal perfection and waifu material in all senses.

They're chink rednecks and think kissing is pointless and disgusting.

waiting another week for frieza is suffering

Because he is fishing for replies

i miss all the ningen memes in these threads

>I was at the panel. The untranslated part was a response to the question, "What would you change about your version of Freeza?" He first responded by saying "Freeza's got a ton of transformations...If Freeza transformed again, it'd be into a good guy." Then he paused, thought about it, and said something else, which the translator began to repeat as "And speaking of which...wait. I don't think you're allowed to say that much." After a minute of the audience yelling "Tell us anyway", the translator said "All I can say is there are some REALLY unexpected alliances coming."
>I don't know what that means, and I could be reading too hard into it, but it seems like he was almost suggesting the impossible: that Freeza is becoming a good guy.

fuck Frieza

Being a Cellfag is truly suffering

what happens if you focus all your tingle energy on your dick

U6=/=U7

for U7 the tingle part where the tail was

My back sometimes tingles, does that mean I am Monkey Man?

>being the fanboy of a green bug man

but why though

I'm confused by the back tingle thing

I mean that's ki isn't it, focusing your life force through your charka's and shit, and going SS is just letting that go critical mass

U7 is just a weak dirthole where the saiyans need horrific circumstances and emotions to make it work

>"He is a cellfag"

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58906600

Tails are extensions of the spine, so that sort of makes sense.

that's the most static torso I've ever seen

I'd be happy if one of the cloaked figures was Zamasu that was Hakai'd by Beerus somehow revived.

Basically, yeah. Ki control. Sup Forums just wants memes.

youtube.com/watch?v=hbJ9vJoXZ7s

I guess if they ain't got a tail and no monkey form to blow their energy load on, they can do SS a lot easier

This is actually a joke lost in translation. The manga's implication is supposed to be something along the lines of Goku finding public displays of affection gross, and Vegeta taking it as meaning Goku's never kissed his wife, even though that'd obviously be ridiculous.

It's a very japanese-reliant joke that got fucked up in translation.

pic unrelated

>everybody here is just as autistic as Cabba and thinks "tingles" are anything more than his language-impaired way of saying "focus your energy"
>muh Toei ruining the series

No, it's the same shit in Japanese.

>they can perform it a lot easier
>no one in their history has made their back tingle
>had they not had this multi-universe tournament SSJ would have never been discovered.

Zamasu is useful for one thing only.

Lord Freeza being a good guy is heresy. He's good when he's hating monkeys.

Piccolo is the best dad/granddad.

The dickheads are showing, user.

Is that a flux capacitor?

Please let there be more THICC in the next episode.

My point was the translations kind of fucked up the implications.

Goku's of course he hasn't done that was supposed to imply he and Chichi keep that shit private.

No they're not.

>My point was the translations kind of fucked up the implications.
They didn't. The japs reacted the same way as the westerners about Goku never kissing Chichi.

SSj is as much a technique as a heritage. So yeah. If nobody knew how, nobody would do it, until they found out about it from U7 - and in U7, Super Saiyan only JUST started to happen.

Yes they are, you didn't censor that shit properly.

Giving birth to sons just to make them do your dirty work, Piccolo a shit.

Source?

Because what I've heard conflicts with what you've heard.

What do you mean?

Why is this pasta still going
Didn't it start fucking months ago

Which Dragon Ball series is your favorite?
DB OG is leagues better than the others in my opinion

Since Caulifla is already popular, it makes me wonder why the assertive sexy tomboy persona isn't more popular in anime with the Nips.

The manga

I think that just might be referring to Frieza teaming up with Goku and co for the tournament since at the time of the panel Buu wasn't completely counted off yet and Frieza's only came up in yesterday's episode.

autism means you never stop, and it never gets old, because your brain is worthless

Piccolo junior really isn't the same person as the original piccolo

Their reactions on Twitter/2ch back in October when the episode aired. There was a huge shitstorm, people were saying how absurd it was that Goku is kissless, GokuxChichi shippers got mad as fuck, etc. They couldn't even talk about anything else that happened in that episode.

It's not like they already werent using Ki though. Surely SOMEONE had to focus ki in their backs before. We would be talking about billions of saiya-jins over hundreds/thousands of years and not a single one accidentally discovered SSJ but it's this easy to do?

Because they hate women and this is why their culture is dying

Why Toriyama hates Tenshinhan?

He has been a complete joke in this arc.

GT by far, Original DB after that.

No they are talking about Frieza teaming up with Frost.

It wasnt supposed to be leaked yet but a VA let it out

Piccolo junior doesn't have any kids.

With how passive Japanese men are, you'd think they like assertive women.

What the fuck
Why did I do it

>We would be talking about billions of saiya-jins over hundreds/thousands of years and not a single one accidentally discovered SSJ but it's this easy to do?

Ask the same question about U7 then

SSj is just a Saiyan-race tech, and then it can be learned and passed on once understood

But the nips loved Ryuuko...

What do you mean, he has Gohan