Hunter x Hunter

Will they ever meet again? Who would win if they were to actually fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QIufTMTS9vI
youtube.com/watch?v=JnI-wp9QUJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Of course they'll meet again. They were both brought back at pretty much the same time to finally get a conclusion.

They'll meet on the boat
>Who would win if they were to actually fight?
Depends

yes, they will definitely meet again in their marriage ceremony. they will have a tough battle to fight in bed.

chrollo will win if he gets prep time and gets drop on kurapika, otherwise kurapika will win because of chain jail.

>Gon was pretty much a complete newbie when he fought Hisoka, a seasoned fighter
>still landed more hits than Hisoka against Chrollo

they're both more boring than the princes at this point desu

To be fair, Chrollo literally ran away from Hisoka to gather abilities so he would be better prepared to fight him. He

Pika is actually OP against any PT member. I'm pretty sure it would be a good fight with Pika coming out on top. That or they end up both dying during the fight

I want to fuck Pitou

They all know about chain jail now. Most of his strategy relies on taking them by surprise and 1on1 without knowing about it.
Remember, he was really adamant about not letting them know during the Yorkshin arc, because it's a complete game changer.

What do you think the index finger does?

Used to make every woman want to fuck him so he can ensure that the Kurta clan won't go extinct.

teasing my dick

Well, the PT (as well as us) have no idea what his index finger does yet. If Togashi has been hiding it this long then I'm pretty sure it's going to be something really strong. It could be a game changer if Pika and Chrollo ever fought 1v1. Remember, all Pika has to do is touch Chrollo for the fight to be over.

>Implying he needs nen for that

I forgot, what did he sacrifice to have his edge?

Yes. They'll bump into each other by chance on the boat.

Chrollo: Why hello!
Kurapika: K-kisama...
Chrollo: What a pleasant surprise. Here on business? I am.
Kurapika (thinking): Crap, I don't have time to deal with this guy... What should I do?
Nen beast attached to Kurapika's ass and affecting his behavior: KISS HIM
Kurapika: Ngah... n-no!
(Kurapika cannot resist and macks on Chrollo)
Kurapika (thinking): Nooooooooooooo!

His life

>Will they ever meet again?
Not in this lifetime

Why did the Election arc have the best opening and ending?

youtube.com/watch?v=QIufTMTS9vI
youtube.com/watch?v=JnI-wp9QUJQ

To be fair, that's how Chrollo's abilities work. They are not fit for a proper hand-to-hand combat.

That's when Hisoka comes in and shove Pika away, because he deeloped a crush on Chrollo, realizing how manly he is while he was blown up. Leorio will come back and meet Chrollo, realizing he is his 'dead' friend, and they rekindle their love for eachother. Drama hits, when Leorio confesses he also loves Pika.

I wasn't like this before but now I really want them to fuck.

I want this to happen just to see the shitstorm

If all the Spiders decided to quit, would that make chain jail useless, since they aren't Spiders anymore? Would chain jail work on someone like Kalluto, who's a Spider but obviously wasn't a member during the Kuruta massacre?

With what gender Kurapika?

Male, obviously. Kurapika is a man.

Best man.

Are you sure about that? It's not like we've seen his private parts, and his clothes are baggy enough so as to hide small tits.

Don't reply to it.

Who's your favorite?

O

Is Hisoka objectively one of the biggest pushovers in the entirety of HxH? Let's see

>Kills a bunch of worthless trash during Hunter Exam
>Defeats an incompetent Nen user during Heavens Arena arc
>beats and/or scares the shit outta 2 kids and a loudmouthed teen
>plays a dodgeball game in Greed Island arc, then fucks off to chase Chrollo
>doesn't show up during Chimera Ants arc, which is quite odd given how the events of that arc offered numerous opportunities to fight extremely powerful enemies
>kills a shitty butler during Election arc
>chickens out when Illumi gets visibly angry at him
>makes convenient excuses not to fight the Zodiacs
>gets LITERALLY blown the fuck out by Chrollo in a deathmatch with no rules
>kills two physically weakest PT members when they didn't have access to their Hatsu because SALT

...wew

1. Kacho/Fufu
2. Tse-kun
3. Benjamin

Need to see more of the others before I rank them

That image is legendary.

I forgot because of the hiatuses
Probably will re-read the arc before it resumes

If you wanna watch the world burn then by all means, user.

>the pika
>best man
I think you have that confused.

That is if Togashi can tie up all those dangling plot threads first.

wew

Both are acceptable answers.

Shhh, Pitou is sleeping

Rooting for Halkenburg but I have a feeling he might die pretty early in for some reason. We'll see.

Is this OC? Because this is the shit I come here to see.

WAKE UP YOU DUMB CAT
It's your fault the king died, shoulda killed his loli

Its time for best boy to be the MC and get the spotlight for once.

Funny I don't remember Biscuit being that hairy.

You mean it's time for him to get sidelined again because that nigga is IRRELEVANT.

>handsome
>well-dressed
>compassionate
Best man, you mean.

Will they fuck?

But he says he's still a teen, he's just tall for his age.

He's not a teen anymore.

He's like 21 now.

1. Benjamin
2. Camilla

>muh honorabru duel!!!
Will Hisocucks EVER recover from their humiliation 11 months ago?

Your assuming Togashi will let time move for him even though he didn't let Gon age properly.

Same. Hope their personalities are opposite or very different from what their appearances say.

How about the fact that we've seen him shirtless and he's referred to as a male all the time

Gon is not human though.

To be fair, in the early chapters in a few panels, Gon and Killua looked at least 16

>How about the fact that we've seen him shirtless
Small boobs
>he's referred to as a male all the time
Doesn't mean anything.

>Chrollo c-cheated! He didn't win!
>K-Kurapika is a girl! We just don't know it yet!
Who's on the highest level of denial?

Chrollocucks thinking he can win without heavy prep time and begging the spiders to lend him their abilities

That's probably because of nen.
>wing opened his holes when he was 12
>he's still 12 physically

why is Kurapika so hot?

>he can win without heavy prep time
His power is literally about prepping. It's like saying Hisoka is shit because he can't use Bungee Cum to make people drunk.

>1v1 me dude no hatsu no nen fists only heavens arena

THIS

he took nen abilities of his subordinates instead of what he had from the COUNTLESS others he would have met.

what a loser.

>Small breasts.

Yeah, practically non existent

okay that was too cute :3

*because they don't exist

Pika is what, 15 years old? Some girls only start growing boobs after 18. And not everyone has cowtits.

>dude what if Silva was actually a girl
>maybe she just has small breasts, also it doesn't matter if they call her a male

Pretty sure he's 19 or 20.

Silva confirmed for /fit/ lady.

Expect it would themtically make sense for Pika to be a girl hiding her identity.

Yeah, and he was pretending to be a boy named Kurapika in his backstory chapters too.

I hate that dumb one shot.

1. The fact that the Spider tortured his entire village and best friend to death just to sell their eyes. And by "torture" I mean things like "forced parents to watch their children be killed to make their eyes even redder".
2. Death penalty for using Chain Jail against anyone but a Spider.
That's the price for an "I win" button in 1vs1 fights.

A HUGE DRAGON IS FALLING UPON THE PALACE

I was looking for the HIsoka vs CHrollo fight but I can't find it anywhere. Can someone point me in the direction?

That's basically non-canon.

Right over there

Lmao i'm retarded, thanks. I thought the fight was the last thing to happen before hiatus. I completely forgot about that dumb prince stuff.

What IF Silva was a girl??

I know you're yanking my chain here, but Pika was 17 at the start of the series.

You can do better

Delete this

It's better to get hurt by the truth than comforted with a lie, anons.

I want to see Kikyo's zol-dick now

He very possibly may have cheated, it just.. doesn't matter. Why would he bother with a "fair" fight with Hisoka?
Either way he for sure did gather up the perfect moveset just to fuck with him without even having to really fight, which isn't the fun fair fight Hisoka wanted.

I saved it, but delet this degeneracy RIGHT NOW

(You)

i honestly think chrollo actually played casualy and didn't fight seriously. i'm sure he can do much much worse, since both Silva and Zeno were sent to kill him

Indoor Fish is all that awaits Hyskoa

has someone made a baitfish edit of this?