DACA is Japanese internment camp 2.0

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2018/01/08/leaked-memo-dreamers-are-critical-to-dems-future-electoral-success/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korematsu_v._United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>liberals comparing trump to FDR
HMMMMMMMMM

All gardeners in Los Angeles used to be japanese American now they are all mexican.....hmmmm.

>Sound familiar?
Nope, because they weren't illegal immigrants who were hired to mow lawns and pick it up crops below minimum wage. That's a complete false equivalence.

>Comparing Trump to a Democrat
Like pottery

>legal immigrants from across the world take less than a decade to succeed and assimilate into a new country
>illegal immigrants from a border country take half a century, if that, to barely survive on welfare, and still don't assimilate

really farms my rice...

>its another not giving 700.000 (or 3.4 million) illegal aliens amnesty is like Japanese internment, the holohoax, dropping nukes, slavery, jim crow, turning fire hoses on blacks, Pompeii, not letting women vote, the crusades, and forcing someone to watch The Room on repeat for three straight days episode

(((liberal)))

Not to mention that they aren't resented due to their farming "practices" in which farmers hire them to do cheap labor nor are they placed in camps. Amnesty is just a tool used by democrats to secure their voting base.
dailycaller.com/2018/01/08/leaked-memo-dreamers-are-critical-to-dems-future-electoral-success/

(((Sarah Taber)))

This bitch writing a fucking book on twitter?

if the japanese were such great farmers why do only mexicans farm in commiefornia today?

When do we nuke Mexico?

Uh, we're not interning them. We're getting fucking rid of them.

but daca people aren't mowing lawns and ... nvm theres no point

have you seen Mexico lately? It's the fucking shithole of North America.

Japanese Internment was constitutional

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korematsu_v._United_States

Hopefully it's the next Operation Reinhard

Pure fucking cancer

In summary, she's arguing from a false premise to prove a point.
Illegal immigrants are hired for cheap labor because they don't have a legal status, so they will lose that perk if they become legalized. She's dumb.

This one is precious. Fantasy land.

I'm sure that the retired doctors who buy a little hobby farm 100 miles outside NYC don't know how to farm.

Didn't Democrats intern the Japanese?

japs need to be blacked

so what?

Please tell me she's not a professor..

because its cheaper and americans dont care about quality only price

Checked

No, they just got to go back to their non shitty countries of origin or get on a greyhound to the Canadian border.

Yes.

>white farmers aren't as smart as wise Latino laborers

Does this bitch not realize that the US has the world's leading agricultural collegiate programs and many farmers are extremely knowledgeable grads of said programs?

Hmmmmmm it's almost like big government is a bad thing????

Rural and suburban retards.

>Mexico is the same quality of life as an American concentration camp

fucking lmao

>Enforcing your own immigration law is like internment camps and the holocaust

This
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If they're successful people, then Mexico needs successful people, not the US. If they're being exploited below minimum wage for working, then they shouldn't be provided in that environment.

marxist revisionist history is fucking cancer

We really need to deport these cancerous faggots

>We need Mexican immigrants to grow your food!!!!
>Japanese people grow all your food!!!

????

2.0 is marginally nicer though. They have tacos and heroin now

They gotta go back, darling.

>lives in a city
>has never been on a farm
>learns some garbage lie
>parrots it

How dare this fucking dumb WHORE compare glorious Japanese Masters of Horticulture to smelly, unskilled, uneducated, thieving Mexican CRIMINALS?

did japs actually lose their property? when they were released they didn't get their land/shit back? or is this cunt just making shit up?

This is how I know it's all bullshit. California mostly farms nuts and grapes and fruit. Nothing essential that could cause food shortages if crops were ruined.

tell me more hnnnngggg

making shit up, whites were doing farm labor back then

let's talk about the impending increase in the presence of robotic horticulture and automated jobs
>b-b-but Mandatory Basic Income then
yes. yes. let's allow Queenyisha, Juanita, Indira and little Wenling to pump out more mouths to feed like their vagina is a clown car

They did

One of my professor's family used to own land in town before WW2.

The land was confiscated and sold.

I assume there are those, land was not sold and able to get them back after the war.

I thought the DACA kids were engineers and doctors.

Even today its common for your shit to get confiscated and sold when you go to prison.

do you mean the Japanese in the US who were detained as enemy forces after the bombings at Pearl Harbor?
>How many Japanese Americans lost their property?
>How many Japanese Americans 'did not' lose their property?

can people who post twitter shit with less than a thousand likes receive a perma ban?
>GUYS LOOK AT THIS COMPLETE FUCKING NOBODY SAY STUFF YOU DON'T LIKE OMG

and all of a sudden it doesn't seem familiar anymore huh
who ever heard of migrant labor revolutionaizing farming?

BUT MUH PARTY FLIP

Holy shit. It’s time to have a s riots discussion about helicopter rides.

> i bet you money
> doesn't be any money whatsoever

>Japanese immigrants came here as skilled farm labor and were thrown into camps later on.

Yeah, the Portuguese and Dutch came here as skilled farm labor in the same places during the same labor migrations. So? If Portugal or Holland had bombed Pearl Harbor you can bet your ass there'd have been Porkchop and Dutch internment camps. Her argument sure echoes, wonder if her last name does, too.

BREAKING NEWS: SENDING MEXICANS BACK HOME EQUIVALENT TO SENDING THEM TO LABOR CAMPS
o i am LAFFIN

>Japanese internment
>illegally locking up Japanese AMERICANS
>by a (D)
>anything like telling people who snuck in here illegally to go fuck themselves
Nah.

I would kek so fucking hard if the first response to that long winded tripe was tl/Dr or cool story, bro.

And Mexico's a shitty fucking desert. What point is she trying to make?