The question is not when are we going to get season 3 or if we are going to get season 3...

The question is not when are we going to get season 3 or if we are going to get season 3, but rather what is the best strategy to make kyoani have to make season 3. A petition? A fundraiser? Go to their studios for a tour or something and yell it at the innocent employees? What do we do?

also disappearance haruhi cutest haruhi

shameless bump

It's not KyoAni's property any more.

who's then?

The only way there's going to be more anime is if more books are released. And even then, it probably wouldn't be likely.

Kadokawa, and they don't see a reason to order more episodes because

How in the hell would Haruhi s3 not be popular enough to justify making purely for BD/DVD sales, sponsorships, and merch?

Isn't the series supposed to end after 1 more book? Why does the author have to torture us by not completing the series?! I want to see how it turns out in the end! I want KyonxNagato to be a reality!

>kyon x nagato
Then who do you want with haruhi you sick fuck
Only 4 novels out of the 10 that are currently out have been turned into anime

Itsuki I guess. I really don't care if she is in a relationship or not. The Disappearance implied that the two would end up together. It's also obvious that Itsuki is in love with Haruhi.

I realize they have a lot of material to cover, but the only reason (probably) they would make a new season would be to promote a new book. Just how it goes.

Don't worry currently writing a script for a live action version.

PACHINKO

Thanks man I no longer worry
Nagato a shit and I want kyon to put his jumbly penis inside of haruhi. If that pretentious little faggoty cunt even touches a hair of my haruhi's hair I will absolutely destroy the writer.

Why bother? they can milk fans with other stuff without wasting money on a new series

NO BOOKS
NO ANIME

It's not KyoAni's anymore anyway so who cares.

>How in the hell would Haruhi s3 not be popular enough to justify making purely for BD/DVD sales, sponsorships, and merch?
It doesn't justify spending money promoting a deadbeat author who had stopped writing.

Kadokawa has limited resources and they rather spend the funds rewarding hard working authors who write new books. For example, Gatoh of FMP and Amagi Park.

Nagaru Tanigawa is physically alive but creatively dead. Kadokawa see no future with that guy.

Be glad we even got that Nagato-Chan season. At least there was something besides the Pachinko

I ship'em so fucking hard!

>that tumblr art
So ugly what the fuck, why are you posting that shit?

Not him but Kyon looks good

No he doesn't, he looks like fucking Tarzan..

It never was

This, just make more pachinko.

They just look like generic disney characters. It's not bad, it's just out of place here.

wow yeah that shit actually makes me wanna puke