On feb 1 Justin Trudeau will be attending a town hall meeting and taking questions in my city of Edmonton (in Alberta...

On feb 1 Justin Trudeau will be attending a town hall meeting and taking questions in my city of Edmonton (in Alberta for all you non-canada fags).

I'm thinking of going to ask him a supremely redpilled question, probably the only really good question in the sea of SJW Progressive circlejerking.

What should I ask him? Will only consider serious questions as highly redpilled as possible.

Ask him why he always resorts to talking points when faced with tough questions.

Don't bother, Justin's mind is literally in a fantasy world, buddy went to one of his town halls and said he's completely delusional.

Ask him who his biological father is.

>Implying he will be taking non scripted questions
Ask him why he thinks it's a good idea to cut pay to injured SF troops fighting ISIS while using tax payer funds to "re intergrate returning ISIS fighters"...careful you don't get Clintoned

Damn

Prepare to be smeared across headlines and whatever possible future you may have had, if any, finished. Go for it leaf

Ah but I have a secret weapon: I am visibly handicapped, therefore they cannot destroy one who is already a part of the victim class :D

Ask him if he believes that laws apply to the political class, and how he reconciles that belief with his own actions.

Describe your handitap

I'm gonna go there so I can cringe at you silently when you ask whatever you are going to ask.

Ask him does he feel bad that the weapons he sells to Saudi Arabia are used to bomb innocent little brown children in Yemen. (Canada is second largest seller of arms to the Middle east after the US).

Or ask him a question about that muslim girl who faked a hate crime.

Will you clap for him after he asks his question user? Be a bro.

MY DOG IS MAN OF THE HOUSE

Bring it faggot.

Damn you faggots are uncreative.
Ask him if in today’s diverse and fair Canada, you should feel ashamed about being a white male?

this, hold up a IOTBW poster if you want

Ask him if white people will be afforded affirmative action and special protections when we become a minority in Canada.

His townhall meeting in Regina and Calgary only allowed vetted people. The Regina town hall attendees needed to be vetted by Ralph Goodale's office.

You gotta ask a question where it will be painfully obvious he's dodging or where what he says dodging will expose him.

It's pretty hard, liberals have a canned rant for every topic.

>Staged media events are staged
Derp
Go in with a in a diver and fair Canada, what can I do question?
Change it when you actually ask it live (if it is live)

Ask him how he squares his appeal to Canada as having always been a "nation of immigrants" with the fact that Canada was established with intent to be a white ethno state as described by our first Prime Minister, Sir John A, and others?

I dont know what the vetting process was, could have been a background check, voting history political affiliation. still easy to get around though.

>safer then peanuts
Whats worse, a death by peanuts or a whole life as vegetable?

Kill him.

than*

John A is a racist bigoted murderer in the eyes of Justin

As long as you’re not an obvious nut or got a swastika tattooed on your forehead, no reason to fear the process.
Even the question itself is innocuous, but the answer though...

/pol is a board of peace, mr csis

fuck off RCMP

you are right, i was just stating an observation people have made when they were unable to attend the Regina and Calgary town hall because they were not vetted. The OP needs to make sure he doesn't just think he can just show up, he needs to contact the Edmonton Liberal MP's office and find out how to attend before hand.

>You say you're Canadian down to the bones, it's in your blood. If this is true, why did you say their ws no such thing as a Canadian identity? Would the people who have family dating back to the 16 hundreds who built this country, would they agree with your globalist views?

Ask him why his father (not castro) created the Bank of Canada and why his father believed it to be good for the Canadian people when they and the GVT have to payback $1.05 for every dollar borrowed. An impossible task to completely repay it. His father brought usury onto his people.

Fuck off RCMP

Ask him about why the Toronto police would be so quick to try to close the Barry & Honey Sherman double murder as a murder-suicide.

Or perhaps ask how Barry Sherman and his pharmaceutical company Apotex were able to use unknowing First Nations people in Winnipeg as guinea pigs, and what Trudeau will be doing to investigate how it happened and right that supreme evil.

Lastly, ask if Trudeau will, in light of the clear attempt to silence the Shermans, publicly pledge to continue the investigations before which Sherman was going to testify.

For extra credit - ask how much expired Apotex medicine from Canada is shipped to Third World countries as good, with Canadian companies then allowed to take tax deductions for the full value of the expired pharmaceuticals.

>Toronto police
>Trudeau
Yeah, that’s an easy dodge

He didn't create the bank of Canada it was pre-existing. It used to lend money interest free to municipalities or provinces for infrastructure projects. The traitor Cuck Trudeau gave it away to the international bank of settlements so they could loot us of our hard earned dollars and fuck us in the ass.