No Steins;Gate 0 anime announcement

>no Steins;Gate 0 anime announcement

Fuck you Chiyomaru

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2017/05/steinsgate-elite-anonymouscode-switch-occulticnine-japanese-release-date-roboticsnotes-dash-announced
youtube.com/watch?v=pT2OvMK3AqM&t=9s
youtube.com/watch?v=TRnAIbBORHE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The source material is shit anyways

Yeah I need more Maho fanart
I disagree but respect your opinion

Enjoy more Akiho

gematsu.com/2017/05/steinsgate-elite-anonymouscode-switch-occulticnine-japanese-release-date-roboticsnotes-dash-announced

>Steins Gate Elite

Why?

Easy money

>Starting with Steins;Gate, existing titles from Chiyomaru Studio are being planned for release on Steam one after the other.

So, they mean all titles in the sense that those that were not available to PC will be ported and released or only the titles available to PC?

Also, isn't he working on way too many parallel shit at the same time. He needs focus. Especially on S;G0

Fuck S;G0

No, I need animated Maho.

Also it's the only chance for a decent adaptation of one of his works as the others had a mediocre sell.

Yeah, although it's unclear which ones.
Noah? R;N?

lmao they announced an anime 2 fuckin years ago

3 actually, with the released 2 flunking.

Do we even know what studio is doing it? Is it still White Fox?

I guess so. They did animate the Zero OP, along with their anime designs.
Just move your ass chiyo

>Robotics;Notes sequel
Did anyone even want one?

They literally said they were working on it a while ago user.

yes

I did.

R;N > S;G > O;N > C;C

Didn't watch C;H

Oops I got C;C and C;H mixed up there

I respect their determination in trying to find some continuation for the Committee plotline that isn't complete dogshit. It will probably be vain in the end but at least they will have tried as hard as they could.

Yeah I really want the anime to just get here already. Also I've been translating the pachinko games and animating the drama cds if anyone's interested.

youtube.com/watch?v=pT2OvMK3AqM&t=9s

Serika did nothing wrong!

Bad friend.

She featured prominently in a shitty anime

Read the VN

Do any of these tie into eachother aside from obvious connections like Chaos;Head and Chaos;Child?

R;N is half a superhero ensemble movie involving casts from the other games and half a really shitty story about robots and VR

Though without details, I pray Steins;Gate Elite will be for PC and have Phenogram and Darling VNs included.

Fuck Moeka

With vigor.

They usually announce their VNs during these events and leave anime announcement for Comiket anyway.
>Nier
Every fucking time.

Yes, because after what happend in R;N it should be the climax of the series

Chaos;Head Noah fan translation when, since we know for sure it's never coming officially?

why would you want to play a bad C;H game

Automata getting an anime? If it means more 2b x 9s, I'm all for it.

Its a decent way to continue the metaplot without creating a Steins;Gate 2/3 that would almost certainly harm the happy ending of 1.

Not as much as ELITE translated, bu why not?

I'd rather have a proper new SciADV entry instead of sequels, but eh, why the fuck not.

It's probably just gonna be S;G and 0 in a package with minor improvements.

Certainly wouldn't mind some of the QUALITY being dealt with.

>yfw S;G with 0's sprites

Noah announcement soon, right?

The sprites and stuff are too different, can't really imagine that working.

The worst offender is the overlapping between the old and new art style. I hope they fix that.

>Myself;Yourself

Noah is going to remained fully translated but never released in any form because it's considered too outdated for an official release and Steiner is the one that actually has it and won't make a patch on principle.

>O;9 got a release date
>A;C still haven't got one
Why

Because if he did he'd lose his job.

>Nier
Oh sod off.
An anime about it won't do it justice.

Those chuu2 quotes are something else

More 5pb. content to look forward to makes me pleased.

I kind of hate that she's so fuckable.

only filthy secondaries care about SciAdv anime

Who cares Chaos;Child is getting fucking localized

You should've see their quotes for the concert.

Too bad it's fucking shit

The anime? Yes. The VN? No.

One last bump because I miss having Steins;Gate threads.

I'm fucking pumped about C;C getting an English release but Jesus I just want some non vaperware news about the SG;0 anime.

Also what do you guys think they'll all add in S;G Elite? I'm hoping they add Maho into the story somehow.

Probably will include Gamma and Alpha drama CD stories into it, plus some stuff from the Ouroboros LN.

A Moeka route.

S;G doesn't have an happy ending.

Okabe can still die in the next few years, he's back on his bullshit and didn't have the development of his Beta counterpart.
He basically came back to square one, he's still an insecure autist who need to rely on a fake personality to feel safe.

Kurisu is still a girl with daddy issues except that this said daddy she desperately tried to please turned out to be a potential killer.

>Okabe can still die in the next few years
With an unobserved future, Okabe can die at any time, just like anybody else.
Kurisu as well as everyone else will have Reading Steiner to shape them and have their most important developments reach their hearts. Likely with prodding from Okabe.
Thus, it is technically a "mystery" ending, but you're fooling yourself if you think it's not happy.

no, fuck you. S;G0 was great.

Yeah it's still White Fox.

No, no one got Reading Steiner but Okabe. He just makes an observation on how they can somehow have memories from alternate timelines, but it's not nearly as developed as him.

Yeah it's an open ended conclusion, a bit bittersweet.

Everyone has Reading Steiner ya git. What Okabe has is PERFECT Reading Steiner.

nullpo

Really looking forward to the O;9 VN frankly, I liked it's cast and ideas but goddamn the anime spent no time on any of them.

The VN is apparantly fine.

Gah!

....That IS what Reading Steiner is, Okabe is just more sensitive to them.

SG;0 is incredibly shit anyway

>Nier:Automata what

It's joke

Just a reminder that Occultic;Nine is the best semicolon show.

Sorry, I did not see these nice shots over all the talkingtalkingtalking.

This entire franchise is just talkingtalkingtalking though. Straight up doesn't even benefit that much story-wise from having an anime.

Why is the Chaos; series the most neglected of the Semi;Colons? ;_;

Because it's shit.

It's just not that good.

>Alpha

Did the original ever switch PoVs from Okabe?

>Chaos more neglected than Robots
no

Nope. The anime did try to do so though.

Who cares, 0 was fucking trash and would be even worse as anime due to the routes.

youtube.com/watch?v=TRnAIbBORHE

What in god's sacred name.

Why are S;G's character designs so much better than those found in the other VNs?

Surprised that they're releasing the third book, I thought they're canceling the LN in favour for the VN.

So long as you ignore Faris.

S;G was great, 0 was okay at most. It really suffered from not having an epic final mission like saving Kurisu. Also, fuck Kagari.

PART 2 OF THE SOUNDTRACK WHEN HOLY SHIT

How is Daru related to R;N?
I haven't watched the anime.

we should be getting the translation by the summer of 2028 at this rate

>DaSH
Daru mentioned in 0 he was the leader of this... whatever it was. What does DaSH mean? Daru Supa Haka?

Because the anime adaptation for them were fucking crap. Good thing C;C VN is coming out soon.

The cast from R;N is in a group against the Committee together with the cast from S;G and the cast from C;H.