Diana should be Main Character instead of Akko

Subs soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/gomi_dame332/status/866730128763633664
imgur.com/a/ZgOew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Pacing Problems
>Akko sometimes is annoyingly dumb
>Croix is a Shit edgy Sasuke Villain, not fit for LWA. see → (You)
>B Team is mostly a Background Character
>Lotte & Sucy isn't interesting compared to OVAs & Terio Manga
>Diana didnt get enough screentime except ep 19&20

Oh god, please just end LWA TV already, release the remaining 4 episodes NOW. Im hurting myself watching this but i cant stop.

Please Trigger, end this and Reboot LWA again in another year or two, oh and dont make Yoshinari a director AGAIN, hes a shit director. Make him an animator instead.

Trigger is garbage, I tried to warn you fags just like will Kill la Kill, Trigger is a meme studio and their anime series are as badly written as Arc-V. Trash tier studio only liked by normalfags and crossboarding retards. Get this garbage off of Sup Forums

So, we still didn't find out why Croix and Chariot had that falling out.
She seems to be bitter about the rod choosing her but accepted it later on in the other flashback.

>Blue Eyes,Blonde Hair
>10/10 Face,Body,Tits
>Sexy Voice
>Tsundere
>True Beatrix Bloodline
>Smart & Talented
>Doing everything right

So this is a PERFECTION looks like...

I agree, but stop posting this shit over and over again you're going to end up like shoehorn poster who I also agree with.

Still waiting for subs.

But looks like in Episode 21, Akko has reached the new level of dumbness to the point you will hate Akko.

Go back being a background character.
Your character development episode ended, and amounted to nothing.

i dunno, i don't hate akko this episode

i only hate obnoxious picks-on-yetis akko or naggy akko

Is like you're assuming I'm not having fun with this series. You're just being dramatic.

If you understand what she's saying then Akko hasn't really done anything surprising or bad.
She just wants to see Chariot really badly and doesn't want to risk having to wait years.

Akko x Andrew

her face is meh

I can't believe Frank finally appeared again. What happened here

Shitting on Ursula after Croix is simply tells Akko "Ursula is Bad" is triggering me after Ursula did to Akko all this time.

How Trigger fuck up so hard? especially on the pacing department?

For fuck sake after the two as the story wrote itself, they just needed to expand, instead, somehow they downgraded everything.

Whats the point of 4th word then ?

I want to marry this cute dork!

>Muh Croix and Ursula drama
I wish we could get more such episodes as ep 20.

to water gardens

She would've been willing to wait a week but having to wait years would be pushing it.

Just end this suffering Trigger. I wonder if Tattun will come back for the finale unless he wants to avoid the hate since he knows how shitty will be the end

"Mom, I posted it again."

I do not hate Akko, I hate Trigger scriptwriters.

Still didnt watch Episode 21
What did actually Croix say to Akko about Ursula
After that what did actually Akko says to Ursula ?

I thought she was supposed to be busty.
Does she actually wear pads?

What, don't like the truth?
Diana amounted to nothing, outside of getting a rescue arc with the super cliched sob story flashbacks thrown in as the cherry on top.

Andrew explains that Akko left her hat and was asking Frank for a way to contact the witch school. Frank calls him boring because he thought Andrew was going to ask her out, to what Andrew simply says no.

After Frank tell him the witches communicate throuh a different network, Andrew decides to drop it and rather giving the hat to her next time they cross paths.

Why is Akko so fucking DUMB? It's not endearing or funny anymore

You think Diana's story is done?

Are you going to say the same about Ursula and Croix after their backstory is fully revealed in episode 22?

And this character when should appear?

>why is an impulsive child dumb

Last time Tattun posted here was in arround Episode 18. He says he watched LWA up to Episode 20, then hes gone. Never posted again.

Take a guess.

There was not a single flashback in episode 20. I swear to god, when it comes to Diana, people just can't stop pulling shit out of their ass.

Fuck Tattun. Shiori Miyazaki said she loved episode 20 and I loved episode 20. I'll trust her instead of him, even if she might be slightly too attached to the show compared to him.

what? there was the dorkpants flashback

but i do think he's complaining just to complain

twitter.com/gomi_dame332/status/866730128763633664

There is still real, episode 20-tier AkkoDiana content coming. Probably after Ursula gets taken out next week.

tattun didn't like it? i don't recall him saying that

She was built up as the rival character that the MC was supposed to overcome and be acknowledged by.
It happened, and now Diana's place in the story is being part of the supporting cast of sidekicks.

Croix tells her she didn't know any Ursula back when she went to school and that Ursula might have some ulterior motive in preventing her going to the tree although Akko denies it at first and doesn't believe her.
She only snaps at Ursula when she sees that the buds are still closed, not knowing that it blooms from the top downwards, and tells Ursula she can't stop after climbing so far and how Ursula doesn't understand how much she wants to meet Chariot.

Keep in mind that Ursula has told her there might be a small chance the pollen will be there for years although it usually never happens and usually only lasts a week. Akko is convinced her shitty luck means this time it will bloom for years too.

>Promising OVAs
>10 minutes of plot per cour
>Tone-deaf OP singers
>Westaboos
>Overly self-referential
>Disappointing
>Fucking up their own IPs

So this is a TRIGGER looks like...

Is this form of the Shiny Rod the second worse after the sprinkler/mixer? I'ts healing power is cool, but just some tendrils coming out of the rod is a shitty design.

>ITT: People exaggerating and being overdramatic over what this or that Trigger staff member said, putting words into their mouths and assuming what they exactly feel

Faggots. All of you.

I just watched that scene with Ursula again and I don't see where Croix helped her out at all. Ursula woke up seconds before hitting the ground and saved herself, Croix just flew behind her yelling at her.

i bet diana wants these tentacle healers wrapping around her supple body and "healing" her

i really am gay tho, let's have gay sex right here right now, on the internet in an app

Croix woke her up by shouting her name.

Akko is basically forget the Fourth Word (Patience) ?

What the hell ? this is an obvious plot hole right here.

Yeah, just like all those future "visions" of some apocalyptic future that got everyone hyped up.
Every deepfag was so sure that is was going to amount to some big changes to the story including some death battle at the end.
Amazing how that turned out.

Episode 16 was a mistake.

So wait, if Ursula saved Akko from the pollen, then she lost her powers?

Friendly reminder that PC clowns will NEVER EVER play the new Little Witch Academia game.

Feels good being a Sonybro on the winning side, the Playstation® 4.

even the writers skipped episode 16 after being told it was shit

UrsulaAkko is real! REAL!

>Akko is convinced her shitty luck means this time it will bloom for years too.
I can see why.

Buy a PS4 to play Akko's game, NOW!

>She was built up as the rival character that the MC was supposed to overcome and be acknowledged by.
Where? You mean that (at best) fifteen minutes total screentime she got before those episodes?

cute

>Ursula in a negligee
I am having palpatations.

Why would I buy a PS4 for something that looks like it belongs on PS2

Go away Todd

Because you have to get with the times, grandpa.

I'll watch walkthroughs. :^)

Hey, are we sure this evil rod isn't really huge? Those are Croix's roombas next to it, right?

It's the thing she has been assembling since episode 15 in the tower.

Yeah, all those fifteen mins of Akko saying she saw her as a rival to her face.
Just because Diana was a pointless side character, doesn't mean she was not made for that very purpose in mind.

A weapon literally made to surpass Shiny Rod

wait, is that shit for real? i'm gonna import that shit

Why would someone buy the LWA game? It looks as shit as the Anime.

>game is being published by Bamco
>never ever
I sense a console babby trembling in their boots

Eww
>replying to yourself

It's what she's been building in New Moon tower for the past seven episodes.

My point was exactly that: Trigger has done a really shitty job of establishing her as Akko's rival.

Already on it.

Where's Jojo ASB and EOH on PC then?

>She was built up as the rival character that the MC was supposed to overcome and be acknowledged by.

But that is what happened. She kept surprising Diana in spite of being the opposite of what Diana considers a proper witch and at the last competition Akko upstaged her. Even if the teachers didn't acknowledge it, Diana and the audience did.

A bunch of Sword Art Online games on PS4 are published by Bamco and I don't see any of them on PC.

Akko deserves to be bullied

diana was hardly ever made as akko's rival, and the one time it was addressed, diana shot it down pretty quickly

The problem is that a port requires demand.
There won't be enough to justify one.

The only game ever worth owning on PS4 for, ever, is Bloodborne. Always has and will be.

>It was posted more than once, so it's not accurate

Could this BE anymore of a circlejerk general?

I want to see Barbara bully Akko with her ass

She almost certainly wouldn't have had to wait years. You're being as dumb and unreasonable as Akko herself.

Hannah and Barbara aren't bullies anymore
They are professional practice kissers now

There was absolutely zero demand for God Eater and Tales games.

Alright folks, I've made two new pieces. Some diakko and a lewd butthole Barbara for that one user:

imgur.com/a/ZgOew

Why are people discarding Diana before the show even ends? Like, what the fuck are they talking about? Are you being fucking serious? Diana's arc introduced plot points that haven't been addressed. At least let the show run its coursr before bitching.

>Croix is a Shit edgy Sasuke Villain, not fit for LWA

I'm only the second one, and anyways I just like both, fighting over fanfiction is dumb.

>Akko is convinced her shitty luck means this time it will bloom for years too.
And she was right.
That's a legit good question.

I wonder if she is going to awaken 7 Dark Words of Arcturus with that or is the resemblance purely cosmetic.

Where do you think we are

>Why are people discarding Diana before the show even ends?
Who is doing that? What are you even referring to?

I guess Ursula was also a side character since she disappeared during Diana's arc.

Can they help me practice?

All LWA video game talk should go to Sup Forums

People just being morons here, simply as that.

Nice Barbs.

This thread has at least 2 guys saying her arc was pointless after a single fucking episode focusing on Ursula to awaken the 6th Word.

Yeah, and after her purpose was fulfilled, the character meant jack shit in the long run.
I don't feel any sympathy to the Diana fans who thought their waifu was going to amount to something.
They fell for the bullshit the yurifags on the dev team spouted every episode, even after one disappointment came after another.