Little Witch Academia

>"Akko, Croix is up to something, you shouldn't follow her alone"
Is it really that hard for Ursula to just say that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=imdIAZ6LTiA
nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/924498
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>the bitching towards the end of the last thread

y'all need to chill out

I WANT TO CUM INSIDE SUCY!

I love this cute dork!

Akko is trash.

smrt

Cute cake!

FAT cake

"Well, her arc is done. Nevermind there's new people who never saw the OVAs".

I want to knead her jelly rolls.

Stop liking shoehorned characters and shoehorned romances

no

Akko's Creed

Bully (Rockstar Games, 2006)

>Bully 2 with Hannah and Barbara in a witch academy
I need this

>generic VN or anime music

>no unique, fun soundtrack

youtube.com/watch?v=imdIAZ6LTiA

>telling Sup Forums to chill out
Impossible

>editing 100%

I don't know nothing about the game.
Anything confirmed for now? (Apart that it's a thing)

probably, yes, if you think akko is going to just respond "oh okay i believe you" then you probably don't get the character in her current state

i say this as a person who btfo the guy who kept saying diana was going to steal the chariot rod

If Bully 2 is released and for PC, I would bet my ass it will be mods of LWA.

Never

>She says it.
>Akko asks why
>She has to explain everything.

Yeah i can see the problem here.

But this dork is already mine!

BURN THE WITCHES

You mean edgy dork?

You're correct.

Chariot is cute dork.

Croix is edgy dork.

>Lotte dies in leak pic

Lol

Reminder: these DORKS literally failed saving magic because they couldnt find a 3rd friend

>fail to find a 3rd person to hang out with them in highschool
>puts on global magic show to find a friend
>now mad at each other because they cant find other friends

They needed a third person to level Chariot's naiveness and Croix's edginess.

> "I will cripple your beloved student for good."
> Totally not evil.

This is a good image

Yeah, I mean.

After Croix "saved" Chariot from dying from the fall, she literally said to stop trying because the pollen was already on its course. She was actually trying to get Akko magic crippled.

In the end she still relented to Ursula though. Croix doesn't seem to give a shit about moral but it seems she indeed doesn't like to confront Ursula.

The part where she chased after a falling Ursula was cheesy and out of place af.

Is true that is suggested that Frank is in contact with Lotte?

Lies.

Andrew just asked him if there was away to contact the school and Frank just said that the witches use a different network to them.

Why were so many anons mad about this episode?

They watched the raw without subs...again.

espanol subs

Sup Forums being Sup Forums. As usual.

But why he knows that? Someone related to the woyches must have tell him.

Trigger is garbage, I tried to warn you fags just like will Kill la Kill, Trigger is a meme studio and their anime series are as badly written as Arc-V. Trash tier studio only liked by normalfags and crossboarding retards.

>tfw sensei route flags

English subs when

Stop your slander! Croix is kind and cute!

Episode 22 "Shario and Croix"

No one talking about this?

Looks like they're going full ham

Here we go again.

Most likely, but there's no mention or implication about Lotte as far as I can tell. I mean, I even rewatched the scene and there's nothing.

You literally copy/pasted that post. You're now a spammer.

About fucking time.

Does she wear enough belts now?

But I unironically loved KLK and I like this quite a bit.

subs when?

1) Watched episode without subs, understood nothing, got mad because they think croix is edgy.
2) Watched episode with Esp subs, barely understood, same problem.
3) Watched episode with Esp subs, understood it perfectly, didn't like it for some legit (or maybe not) reason.

She now needs more zippers and she becomes a Tetsuya Nomura character.

Much sooner then we think.

what's about to happen here?

>Panty raid at Appleton Academy

How soon? Will it be up tonight?

No I didn't. I typed it up from memory because I'm still pissed the fuck off at how this all went down. It's still a betrayal in my eyes.

CHARIOT IS SO FUCKING CUTE

Then again, he must have had a reason to look for a way of contacting the witches in first place. The onlt answer is that he wanted to talk with Lotte.

>Betrayalfag

Of course you had to be.

Since there is no bullshit delays from Asenshi this time, yes it could be tonight.

That sounds reasonable, but that's still assumption since there was no implications or whatsoever.

Not that I don't like the idea, of course.

Where can I find it once it is up?

Don't blame for what I have become. This is all on Trigger, they shouldn't have done this and they know it.

What exactly are you upset about? I think the show has its flaws, including some big ones, but is generally good

>yfw last minute 24 hour delay announced

Google search "Asenshi" and it'll be on the first link you see

Because the "spoilers" made they think this would be the setup for a two parter arc and there'd be a much more dramatic cliffhanger at the end, like Croix raping and kidnapping Chariot; either Akko or Ursula losing their magical powers or Chariot dying.

>either Akko or Ursula losing their magical powers
Well the raw clearly shows Ursula taking the handful of pollen. I find it frucking strange that none of you have mentioned anything about it.

Good night /lwa/, enjoy the episode. I'll see you tomorrow after a good night's sleep.

You've gotta be some massive retard if you actually believed those "spoilers" were legit.

Its interesting for me to notice that Croix its petty enough to actively work just to ruin her ex friend wish but not to let her die.

characterwise it's a two parter

Good night my dude.

Good night. Yeah, it's wise to take some rest.
Because dying would be like the easiest route? Croix doesn't seem to be a murderer, but she's kinda like a sadist, if the orechestrated all of that just to fuck Chariot (and Akko) over.

Experiments

I want to give that cake more jelly rolls if you know what I mean

God I want to make her a loving mommy

There is no excuse for how Akko believed Croix over Ursula this episode that's why. Just like 3 years ago when Ryuuko lashed out at her partner and swung her sword at her friends and family calling herself a monster to be feared. They've ripped my heart out and crushed it in the palms of their hands while smiling at me just as I felt like death. I cannot empathatize enough the effect this is having on me, I feel hatred and rage and ever lasting sadness that Trigger has done this to me yet again. They are truly no better than the ugly normalfags in real life. Sacrificing Akko and Ryuuko's characters to tell a crappy lesson is not good story telling and it's clearly something everyone else agrees on.

Im kinda rooting for Croix here, despite her bitchness. Must suck working hard, being talented, yet not achieving your dreams just because you arent the chosen one.

It's sad how she will die without knowing love or having kids.
It's a sad story man

seriously, is there no source for this image, is this just a 4koma?

You people are ill.

>Only QC left
Subs soon.

>its Chariot, Croix and Akko

12hs in QC

>[Asenshi] Little Witch Academia - 21[7A6AC5B6].mkv
>nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/924498

Finally!

What is QC? Quality control?

I want to mating press Croix

Qt Chariot.

quiet constanze

Is it really so odd that Akko, in her utter desperation to meet Chariot would latch onto any excuse to climb the tree? Ursula straight up tells her that it's possible that it could be YEARS until the storm passes if she's unlucky, and Akko knows that her luck is awful. It's not even a matter of patience, Croix just took advantage of her doubts because it was convenient and she's built up a good enough mental image that Akko trusted her.